IF the democrats wish to win

If the Democrats want to win they need to become Americans first. They are going in the opposite direction.

Meaning "Americans are right wingers, patriots are right wingers, liberals are traitors because they don't want to do what the right want" and all the crap?

No more Divisions!

We argue our case with a mind that accepts Christians but ask them to be open to everyone else.

How is that different from now? I have never had a problem with Christians, or anybody else having their own beliefs. The asking them to be open to everyone else has been the only problem.

They think we're against them and that has hurt us. We have to change this image.

How do you change their mind when their persecution complex is based on nothing at all?

If the Democrats want to win they need to become Americans first. They are going in the opposite direction.

Meaning "Americans are right wingers, patriots are right wingers, liberals are traitors because they don't want to do what the right want" and all the crap?

Nope. Not even close, but keep pushing that story. It has served you well over the last two years. :lmao:

They need to become the party they were in the 30's, 40's and 50's
The Democrats of the 50s were more conservative than the Republicans of today.

Or at least the Republicans up to Nov. 8, 2016. What the Republicans do after that date, remains to be seen.

Still, for Democrats to get to that level, would be a good first step.

Nope. Not even close, but keep pushing that story. It has served you well over the last two years. :lmao:

Ah, the reply that is meaningless other than just being a way of making yourself believe that you are right.

No more Divisions!

We argue our case with a mind that accepts Christians but ask them to be open to everyone else.

How is that different from now? I have never had a problem with Christians, or anybody else having their own beliefs. The asking them to be open to everyone else has been the only problem.

They think we're against them and that has hurt us. We have to change this image.

How do you change their mind when their persecution complex is based on nothing at all?

We need to counter the message of talk radio that spreads the idea that we do. They make things up but we need to show that this simply isn't so.

I think it would be most helpful if Democrats realized that they're not as smart as they think they are. Not that there's anything wrong with being knowledgeable, it certainly can be a great asset. But just saying it doesn't rate up there with having wisdom.

Nope, Dschrute3. You are a Russian pretending you care about America. You don't. You hope to have impact. You won't.

Nah, i'm an American. And y'all are hemorrhaging American Worker support. That should concern you immensely. That was the backbone of your Party. Your Globalist policies have decimated American Workers. And more & more of em are beginning to realize that.
Nah, you admitted you were Russian above. The Dems need to rebuild, and Clinton is gone: that is good. The Pubs will now fracture under the pressure of trumpers, the antitrumpers, the freedom caucus, and the alt right. Throw in the dems in Congress to spread the chum, the Pubs are going to be running in every situation.

Trump can be counted on to go too far, if he has not already. He will be caught, and he will be sent packing.

The Russians will have no impact on the US, and the US/NATO and Europe will keep the forts around Russia intact for a long, long time. Russia is going to be no threat to anyone.

I am an American. And i don't support your Globalist policies. You Democrats should be deeply concerned about losing so much American Worker support. You can't afford to lose them.
No, you said you were a Russian, and we Americans do not support Russian adventruism. You are correct that if Trump fails the American Worker the Dems will clean up.

I never said i was Russian. I'm an American. And i fully support Trump's 'America First' agenda. And many many American Workers do as well. They realize Democrat Globalist policies have decimated them. They're exiting your Party in droves. That should concern you bigtime. Safe Spacer Snowflakes alone, aren't gonna win you the White House back. Without American Workers, your Party is doomed.

Dschrute3, you said above your country was Russia. All good Americas, from far right to far left, want Russia kept within its borders and not inside those of their neighbors.

My party, the GOP, is going to have to take care of workers or it is going to be in big trouble in 2018 and 2002.

Well look at the liberals track record...

Men in little girls rooms

Promoting single mothers, welfare hoes, 99 weeks of unemployment, unemployment stimulates the economy, safe city's for criminals..

Sadly the Democrat party my grandparents told me about no longer exists....

Agreed.

Today all the democrats are is a band of the extreme emotionally wrecked.

If you're gay or want to use the bathroom of the opposite sex, or come from anywhere but the USA, they love you.

All others need not apply.

My party, the GOP, is going to have to take care of workers or it is going to be in big trouble in 2018 and 2002.
"Your party" just won the presidency and has all serious majorities atl levels of government. local, state and national including SCOTUS (soon). It's only going to get better in 2018 as those senators who squeaked in in 2012 on Obama's coattails are heading for defeat. Enjoy!

Yup, almost half of the party is nevertrump, bub. The tax programs of McConnell's and Trump's will require bi-partisanship approval, because eight or nine GOP senators want their Dem brethren included for fall out. There is much to like in both programs, but the worry for the Freedom Congress and the small govt critters is that the spending will increase.

If Trump and Congress can do that, then that's a good start.

We will see.

Yup, almost half of the party is nevertrump, bub. The tax programs of McConnell's and Trump's will require bi-partisanship approval, because eight or nine GOP senators want their Dem brethren included for fall out. There is much to like in both programs, but the worry for the Freedom Congress and the small govt critters is that the spending will increase.

We will see.
I thought you understood the "never Trump" bit was because they thought he would lose and were trying to salvage their political careers.

What a difference a day makes, eh?

No Flakey, you don't get anything that approaches nuance. While you have learned to read and write, your analytical skills are those of the African-Americans who still vote Democrat.

Yup, almost half of the party is nevertrump, bub. The tax programs of McConnell's and Trump's will require bi-partisanship approval, because eight or nine GOP senators want their Dem brethren included for fall out. There is much to like in both programs, but the worry for the Freedom Congress and the small govt critters is that the spending will increase. If Trump and Congress can do that, then that's a good start.

We will see.
I thought you understood the "never Trump" bit was because they thought he would lose and were trying to salvage their political careers. What a difference a day makes, eh? No Flakey, you don't get anything that approaches nuance. While you have learned to read and write, your analytical skills are those of the African-Americans who still vote Democrat.
If you believe that, you are in for a real shock, bub. I will book mark this for you. McCain and several other GOP in the Senate want Trump gone tomorrow. There are between 50 and 60 GOP congress critters who despise him. They make a deal with the Dems, nothing gets done.

Either Trump stands down and behaves, or he is in for rough sledding.

Yup, almost half of the party is nevertrump, bub. The tax programs of McConnell's and Trump's will require bi-partisanship approval, because eight or nine GOP senators want their Dem brethren included for fall out. There is much to like in both programs, but the worry for the Freedom Congress and the small govt critters is that the spending will increase. If Trump and Congress can do that, then that's a good start.

We will see.
I thought you understood the "never Trump" bit was because they thought he would lose and were trying to salvage their political careers. What a difference a day makes, eh? No Flakey, you don't get anything that approaches nuance. While you have learned to read and write, your analytical skills are those of the African-Americans who still vote Democrat.
If you believe that, you are in for a real shock, bub. I will book mark this for you. McCain and several other GOP in the Senate want Trump gone tomorrow. There are between 50 and 60 GOP congress critters who despise him. They make a deal with the Dems, nothing gets done.

I would also bookmark this if I could be bothered. I have no need of proving your either your ineptitude in these matters.

We will see.

I would also bookmark this if I could be bothered. I have no need of proving your either your ineptitude in these matters.
Because you will almost always be proven wrong. I fully can comprehend your fear of that.

They need to become the party they were in the 30's, 40's and 50's that stood for the worker. They need to fight for bargaining rights, unions and the workers no matter their racial make up. Trump won states like Michigan, Pa, and Wis because for the past 40 years the jobs have want over sea's and people were pissed. Trumps message worked! Well, guess what Democrats, if he is successful people are going to need more bargaining rights to check the downwards pressure that big money is going to demand. How we beat the republicans is through transforming into the party of the worker and the little guy once again and not just another party that accepts billions of dollars just to stab people in the back through fucked up trade deals, double speak and bs.

Next we need to argue a solid case for public education, science investment and the safetynet to the American people. Not one based on racial or identity politics as we've been doing to much anger to the largest voting bloc in this country, but one based on what is good and right for the American people as just people.

We need to argue our case for public education based on the reality that profit based education is unfair to half of this country and will lower the standards of living in our country. Everyone deserves a basic education and even in the poorest of nations in Africa they attempt to do just this. Explain why should we be different? We to first strive for better and work to rebuild our educational system as something to be proud of....Yes, we need to become the party of hard work and define the goddamn republicans as a party of greed and against the hard work of the workers.

I'll admit that unions have become corrupt and have fucked their own workers in many ways...Well, that is why the workers need to take charge and remove the trash! We need to up our standards and take away the narrative the hell away from the republicans....We need to do it to win.

WE need to argue why we should fund science! We do so because it is good for our economy, good for our ability to have the best as a nation and it encourages the next generation to dream. Dreaming promotes hard work and personal advancement.

Safetynet? Because it is not moral to allow a old or disabled person to die on the side of the street.

Lastly, we need to get rid of the idea that white males are bad. White males built the original movement and should be respected as an important part of our movement! We need to learn our selfs to consider all human beings worthy of respect and that includes them.

No more identity politics...Division is bad.

White men want good jobs
White men want to make good money
White men want a good and easy to get education in order to do that.
White men want good working conditions.
White men want unemployment and the ability to retire some day.

What they don't want is for you to tell them how racist, sexist or to degrade them with double standards in college. That is another reason why we're losing.
They won't listen to you, and a significant portion of the minority community literally won't let the leadership listen to you even if they could be reasoned with.

Hollywood alone won't allow the anti-white attitudes to be snuffed out.

No more Divisions!

We need to counter the message of talk radio that spreads the idea that we do. They make things up but we need to show that this simply isn't so.
Talk radio is 100% right about your party.

You are admitting it in this very thread.

We will see.
I thought you understood the "never Trump" bit was because they thought he would lose and were trying to salvage their political careers.

What a difference a day makes, eh?

No Flakey, you don't get anything that approaches nuance. While you have learned to read and write, your analytical skills are those of the African-Americans who still vote Democrat.
Block that bill block that bill

Forum List

Back