If the Confederate flag represents racism, does not

- "I prefer higher gas prices".
So what did Obama do to make higher prices???
1)told Brazil to develop oil and that the USA will be their best customer?
2) Encourage foreign drilling OFF Florida by Cuba
3) Encourage Canada to sell almost 1 million barrels per day to China?
4) In 3 years new leases under Obama 5,568 new leases..
Under Bush.. from 2006 to 2008 15,095 new leases!
NEARLY 3 times the new Federal Leases under Bush then Obama !
Number of New Oil Wells and New Leases Have Decreased Under Obama Data from BLM Show

-- "If a utility wants to build coal burning it bankrupt them!"
So Obama has forced utilities not to build coal burning plants and in doing so has destroyed the coal mining industry
OhioAmerican Energy, Inc. (“OhioAmerican”), a Subsidiary of Murray Energy Corporation (“Murray Energy”), today announced the closure of its coal mining operations near Brilliant, Jefferson County, Ohio.

A) Obama said "I prefer single payer health system.."
This Means destroy 1,400 companies laying off 400,000 people and reducing tax revenue by $100 billion a year.

-- "Under my plan of a cap and trade system, electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket"

So, according to healthmyths even though no US president has ever had any control over gas prices, President Obama does.

But, when gas prices went down ... ?

Of course not.

Stick to your M&Ms rant and your contention that Obama is inside your computer. Idiot.

But according to Obama HE WANTS higher gas prices! HE WANTS utility rates to skyrocket!
OH and by the WAY HE DOES have the ability to sign more federal leases for more oil exploration on federal lands!
HE has signed FEWER leases! Thus directly affecting production and prices!
Stick to the 18th luddite century as your ignorance is really cliched and simply DUMB!
YOU are so out of touch with the real world I wonder if you use corn cobs instead of TP!

Any president that ignores deaths of white Americans in USA from illegals BUT blows way out of proportion criminals deaths i.e. Martin, Brown, et.al. is a racist!
Crime perpetrated by illegals is not only down, but 95% of that crime is directed at other illegals, and you hate those people.

So what's your problem?

Not to mention that it has been Obama deporting illegals, hiring Border Patrol up to more than 18,500 while the Repubs continue to refuse to address the issue at all.

We have a dead woman Kathy Steinle who was killed by an illegal immigrant with seven felonies, and this illegal was deported FIVE times by Federal Authorities. He would have been sent back to Mexico a sixth time, but was protected by San Francisco who placed themselves against Federal Law to protect him - giving them the title of "sanctuary city". This is not a President who stands strong on the issue of illegal immigration and protecting Americans, otherwise he would have been as publicly aggressive with San Francisco's actions as he is with regard to his gun control speeches. The safety of our citizens needs to come first, and that can only happen with the enforcement of our current Federal Immigration Laws that ALL immigrants must abide by.

Any president that ignores deaths of white Americans in USA from illegals BUT blows way out of proportion criminals deaths i.e. Martin, Brown, et.al. is a racist!
Crime perpetrated by illegals is not only down, but 95% of that crime is directed at other illegals, and you hate those people.

So what's your problem?

Not to mention that it has been Obama deporting illegals, hiring Border Patrol up to more than 18,500 while the Repubs continue to refuse to address the issue at all.

We have a dead woman Kathy Steinle who was killed by an illegal immigrant with seven felonies, and this illegal was deported FIVE times by Federal Authorities. He would have been sent back to Mexico a sixth time, but was protected by San Francisco who placed themselves against Federal Law to protect him - giving them the title of "sanctuary city". This is not a President who stands strong on the issue of illegal immigration and protecting Americans, otherwise he would have been as publicly aggressive with San Francisco's actions as he is with regard to his gun control speeches. The safety of our citizens needs to come first, and that can only happen with the enforcement of our current Federal Immigration Laws that ALL immigrants must abide by.

There are many targets to point fingers at given the murder of this young women, the POTUS is not one of them.

So what's your problem?

There are many targets to point fingers at given the murder of this young women, the POTUS is not one of them.

He absolutely is. If he can make a public outcry and choose to press congress on gun control, he can most assuredly suggest Congress take action and show public disgust for those sanctuary cities who harbor illegal immigrants from Federal Agents.

The dead woman Kathy Steinle shot with a gun by a 5 time deported illegal immigrant was white...
But Martin,Brown, etc... black.
Simple as black and white.

The dead woman Kathy Steinle shot with a gun by a 5 time deported illegal immigrant was white...
But Martin,Brown, etc... black.
Simple as black and white.

Republicans in South Carolina can vote to take down the South Battle Flag regardless of the opposition, but this president will not stand against a liberal state that takes action into their own hands in harboring illegals from the Federal Government. Especially when such a stand by Obama might receive some heat by those among his own supporters who disagree with the Federal Law on immigration. Here lies the difference between the actions of both party representatives, one just "chooses" to remain silent when actions from among their base has shown to bring harm and is not in the best interest of this country.

So what's your problem?

I have this talk with conservatives from time to time, so please don't take it as condescending.

Bill O'Reilly hates San Francisco. He's got a long term grudge with the SF Archdioces, former mayor Gavin Newsome, and the whole city in general as it ignores him any way it can.

Whatever Fox News will ever have to say about San Francisco, the fact that they're saying it, is reason enough to disacknowledge whatever that is. If they want San Franciscans to be outraged at illegals, that is even less likely to happen.

If you were to ask the average San Franciscan what they think of conservatives...you have to remember you're in the beating heart of the 60's revolution. It never was replaced by Reagan era nationalism.

San Franciscans realize fully well the tragedy that happened, but they will not let righty media gain any political ground for the GOP using the issue.

This is no different on the other end of the political spectrum. If MSNBC were to go to Oklahoma City, and try and get conservative evangelicals outraged about one of their pet causes...you'd see the same pushback.

And it's not just the politicians in SF that ignore righty media, it's the VAST majority of, arguably, the most liberal city in the US

So what's your problem?

I have this talk with conservatives from time to time, so please don't take it as condescending.

Bill O'Reilly hates San Francisco. He's got a long term grudge with the SF Archdioces, former mayor Gavin Newsome, and the whole city in general as it ignores him any way it can.

Whatever Fox News will ever have to say about San Francisco, the fact that they're saying it, is reason enough to disacknowledge whatever that is. If they want San Franciscans to be outraged at illegals, that is even less likely to happen.

If you were to ask the average San Franciscan what they think of conservatives...you have to remember you're in the beating heart of the 60's revolution. It never was replaced by Reagan era nationalism.

San Franciscans realize fully well the tragedy that happened, but they will not let righty media gain any political ground for the GOP using the issue.

This is no different on the other end of the political spectrum. If MSNBC were to go to Oklahoma City, and try and get conservative evangelicals outraged about one of their pet causes...you'd see the same pushback.

Sorry that doesn't cut it!
Again MOST of the Americans killed by "illegal immigrants" were done in other cities.
San Francisco just like Ferguson, Baltimore... just happens to be the poster child!
But where is Obama on this issue?

As far as blaming GOP "refuse to address the issue at all" are you totally bereft (big word..I know) of any news???

The House has passed a bill to fund the Department of Homeland Security, and block the President's unilateral executive action on immigration," he said in an email. "Now, the pressure is on Senate Democrats who claim to oppose the President's action, but are filibustering a bill to stop it. Until there is some signal from those Senate Democrats what would break their filibuster, there's little point in additional House action."

By the end of the month, Congress must pass either a bill to fund DHS through the year or a stopgap measure to avoid a shutdown -- which leaders on both sides say they want to avoid.

They just can't agree on how to do it. Republicans are intent on making sure the DHS funding bill stops Obama's immigration actions. But Democrats, including Obama, are intent on keeping immigration measures out of the bill.
Mitch McConnell Next Move On DHS Funding Is Up To The House

BY THE WAY PLEASE provide LINKS and FACTS to your generalized hyperbolic statements....goes long way to improving your credibility!

So what's your problem?

Again MOST of the Americans killed by "illegal immigrants" were done in other cities.
San Francisco just like Ferguson, Baltimore... just happens to be the poster child!

As far as blaming GOP "refuse to address the issue at all" are you totally bereft (big word..I know) of any news???

The House has passed a bill to fund the Department of Homeland Security, and block the President's unilateral executive action on immigration," he said in an email. "Now, the pressure is on Senate Democrats who claim to oppose the President's action, but are filibustering a bill to stop it. Until there is some signal from those Senate Democrats what would break their filibuster, there's little point in additional House action."

By the end of the month, Congress must pass either a bill to fund DHS through the year or a stopgap measure to avoid a shutdown -- which leaders on both sides say they want to avoid.

They just can't agree on how to do it. Republicans are intent on making sure the DHS funding bill stops Obama's immigration actions. But Democrats, including Obama, are intent on keeping immigration measures out of the bill.

BY THE WAY PLEASE provide LINKS and FACTS to your generalized hyperbolic statements....goes long way to improving your credibility!
Any expectation that I would be concerned about your assessment of my credibility, is rather presumptuous, and I hope the lack of any fulfillment doesn't create resentments.

I live in Northern California, and do business in the city. I don't need links to prove what I'm saying, about everyone I know.

San Franciscans, and myself, do not care what Bill O'Reilly, Mitch McConnell, and congress has to say about the issue

All I am asking is the same consideration given to the treatment of people who support Confederate Flag be given to people that
support the traitor Obama. Remove all vestiges of this hateful president.
This is something that a flag can't tell you Mat, Go fuck yourself and shut up.......

So what's your problem?

Any expectation that I would be concerned about your assessment of my credibility, is rather presumptuous, and I hope the lack of any fulfillment doesn't create resentments.

I live in Northern California, and do business in the city. I don't need links to prove what I'm saying, about everyone I know.

San Franciscans, and myself, do not care what Bill O'Reilly, Mitch McConnell, and congress has to say about the issue

I am open minded and understand your provincial (an inhabitant of the regions outside the capital city of a country, especially when regarded as unsophisticated or narrow-minded.) attitude and defensiveness about Frisco..(hate that term don't you???) but the issue is far bigger
the "Frisco".... it is Obama encouraging "sanctuary cities" encouraging breaking immigration laws and this cause célèbre death accentuates
the issue.

I am open minded and understand your provincial (an inhabitant of the regions outside the capital city of a country, especially when regarded as unsophisticated or narrow-minded.) attitude and defensiveness about Frisco..(hate that term don't you???) but the issue is far bigger
the "Frisco".... it is Obama encouraging "sanctuary cities" encouraging breaking immigration laws and this cause célèbre death accentuates
the issue.
Right...San Francisco is just an isolated and unsophisticated hick town, with backward ideas.

I'm glad to have a conversation with open minded people like yourself, who understand the liberal mindset in San Francisco, and how our Latino demographic influences the larger picture.

Thank you for taking the time to enlighten us out here on the left coast.

the issue.
Oblama is not encouraging "sanctuary cities" and you have no proof he is....
You are over emotive and spirited yet short sighted when it comes to strategy and being informed 360 degrees.....This makes you easily manipulated and mislead, even by yourself... many cities became sanctuaries because of heavy catholic influence in the community and became sanctuaries during Boosh...
The widespread resistance led the Obama administration to announce in November that it would drop the Secure Communities program, which asked police to hold individuals for ICE so they could be picked up for deportation purposes.

The immediate fallout from the shooting in San Francisco appears to be a change in those particular political winds.

But the debate remains a sensitive one, with activists and even local officials warning that a greater federal role could harm other law enforcement activities, drain resources and spark court challenges.

At issue is whether local law enforcement, at the request of ICE, should -- or even legally could -- hold individuals who it otherwise would have released. Immigration advocates have warned that doing so creates fear in the undocumented community and sweeps up people for deportation because of low-level crimes or arrests they are never convicted for.

To accommodate those concerns, the administration is pushing a new policy called the Priority Enforcement Program, which was announced last November. Under PEP, according to the administration, ICE would target individuals at higher priority for deportation, such as convicted criminals. The program also will ask local law enforcement to notify the agency when it plans to release a suspected deportable immigrant, rather than for holds.

That program hasn't been rolled out nationwide, and an ICE official said their appeals to San Francisco officials to work with them haven't gone anywhere. But critics are charging that had ICE implemented PEP in San Francisco sooner, Sanchez, who said he shot Steinle last Wednesday before saying on Tuesday that he was not guilty, would not have been released into the community.
Hillary Clinton Piles On San Francisco Officials Putting Sanctuary Cities Under Even More Heat

So what's your problem?

And it's not just the politicians in SF that ignore righty media, it's the VAST majority of, arguably, the most liberal city in the US

Am I supposed to be shocked that Bill O'Reilly, FOX News, and other right wing outlets don't care for some left leaning views from a liberal state? The fact that liberal ideology doesn't happen to agree with the right is of no real surprise either.

The fact is there is no excuse that can be given that would "justify" harboring an illegal immigrant felon from Federal Law or their agents. The result of such action has led to the killing of an American, but such "knowledge" is not deemed news worthy to be of real concern for this administration. This president has a tunnel vision mentality, and anything that would go against his supporters (even that which compromises the safety of Americans) he is unwilling to stand against.

On the contrary, regardless of whether their views are deemed acceptible by their constituents, Republicans in South Carolina voted for the removal of a battle flag - they felt - was in the best interest of the nation as a whole. There lies the difference.

A leader would do what is necessary. Looking to and protecting the nation as a whole, rather than allowing himself to be manipulated by polls and liberal supporters / donors from his base like strings on a puppet.

Liberals will often talk about corporations making allowance for the flow of illegals to continue across our border, yet we have a city which openly and boldly stands in defiance of Federal Immigration Laws. Not only do sanctuary cities encourage illegals to break Federal Law, they further support their efforts through taxpayer dollars that awards them with state drivers licenses and free education assistance. For this president to publicly choose to be silent on the knowledge of such cities standing in defiance of our laws is to condone their actions... to play ignorant to them speaks to his leadership ability and credibility.

So what's your problem?

Am I supposed to be shocked that Bill O'Reilly, FOX News, and other right wing outlets don't care for some left leaning views from a liberal state? The fact that liberal ideology doesn't happen to agree with the right is of no real surprise either.

The fact is there is no excuse that can be given that would "justify" harboring an illegal immigrant felon from Federal Law or their agents. The result of such action has led to the killing of an American, but such "knowledge" is not deemed news worthy to be of real concern for this administration. This president has a tunnel vision mentality, and anything that would go against his supporters (even that which compromises the safety of Americans) he is unwilling to stand against.

On the contrary, regardless of whether their views are deemed acceptible by their constituents, Republicans in South Carolina voted for the removal of a battle flag - they felt - was in the best interest of the nation as a whole. There lies the difference.

A leader would do what is necessary. Looking to and protecting the nation as a whole, rather than allowing himself to be manipulated by polls and liberal supporters / donors from his base like strings on a puppet.

Liberals will often talk about corporations making allowance for the flow of illegals to continue across our border, yet we have a city which openly and boldly stands in defiance of Federal Immigration Laws. Not only do sanctuary cities encourage illegals to break Federal Law, they further support their efforts through taxpayer dollars that awards them with state drivers licenses and free education assistance. For this president to publicly choose to be silent on the knowledge of such cities standing in defiance of our laws is to condone their actions... to play ignorant to them speaks to his leadership ability and credibility.
In spite of what righty media will have you believe, liberals out here are not uninformed, and they generally weigh the impact of their choices up against unintended consequences.

I can't emphasize enough how unconcerned we are with what righties from red states think needs to be justified. Righties say they oppose big government and champion state's rights, but they're perfectly willing to use the federal jurisdiction over immigration to interlope into California's decision making about the sanctuary city issue.

I'm offended that non Californians take every opportunity to kick California when it's down, and California's huge economy sends more money to Washington than it gets back in federal spending. It's the red states that get up to $2 back for every $1 they send to Washington.

Maybe you're mistaking disacknowledgement for capitulation. We'll deal with our own matters, in our own time, and talking about them when righties are yammering about them, introduces the risk of validating all that meddling.

So what's your problem?

In spite of what righty media will have you believe, liberals out here are not uninformed, and they generally weigh the impact of their choices up against unintended consequences.

I can't emphasize enough how unconcerned we are with what righties from red states think needs to be justified. Righties say they oppose big government and champion state's rights, but they're perfectly willing to use the federal jurisdiction over immigration to interlope into California's decision making about the sanctuary city issue.

I'm offended that non Californians take every opportunity to kick California when it's down, and California's huge economy sends more money to Washington than it gets back in federal spending. It's the red states that get up to $2 back for every $1 they send to Washington.

Maybe you're mistaking disacknowledgement for capitulation. We'll deal with our own matters, in our own time, and talking about them when righties are yammering about them, introduces the risk of validating all that meddling.

You need to update your example about California according to this chart:
California gets back almost 93 cents for every $1 paid in taxes.
Which States Are Givers and Which Are Takers - The Atlantic

The Wallet Hub analysts essentially asked how much each state receives back as a return on its federal income-tax investment. They compared the 50 states and the District of Columbia on three metrics: 1) federal spending per capita compared with every dollar paid in federal income taxes; 2) the percentage of a state’s annual revenue that comes from federal funding; and 3) the number of federal employees per capita. The third measure received only half the weight of each of the others in the calculation.

Screen Shot 2015-07-12 at 11.34.06 AM.png

The Wallet Hub analysts essentially asked how much each state receives back as a return on its federal income-tax investment. They compared the 50 states and the District of Columbia on three metrics: 1) federal spending per capita compared with every dollar paid in federal income taxes; 2) the percentage of a state’s annual revenue that comes from federal funding; and 3) the number of federal employees per capita. The third measure received only half the weight of each of the others in the calculation.

View attachment 44398
93 cents is less than1 dollar Einstein.

The majority of states that get more spending per pay in, are red.

The majority of the states that pay more, are blue.

And it's the red states that bash federal spending.

The fact that 700,000 voters in Wyoming, have as much say so in the Senate, as 38 million Californians do...is all part of the advantages red states get, as they whine about states rights and big government.

In California, Jerry Brown is making huge strides in correcting our debt, and even though red states would love to see us fail, out of jealousy, we are one of the few states that would be better off economically outside of the union.

It's all these taker/parasite states that want to secede...Texas being the exception

View attachment 44398
93 cents is less than1 dollar Einstein.

The majority of states that get more spending per pay in, are red.

The majority of the states that pay more, are blue.

And it's the red states that bash federal spending.

The fact that 700,000 voters in Wyoming, have as much say so in the Senate, as 38 million Californians do...is all part of the advantages red states get, as they whine about states rights and big government.

In California, Jerry Brown is making huge strides in correcting our debt, and even though red states would love to see us fail, out of jealousy, we are one of the few states that would be better off economically outside of the union.

It's all these taker/parasite states that want to secede...Texas being the exception
YOU said.." California's huge economy sends more money to Washington than it gets back" .
IMPLICATIONS $2. for every 1.... Plus remember you have moonbeam brown taxing all the companies so bad my town of Plano Tx has been booming
as Toyota moving corporate headquarters here! Why favorable business attitude! Lower housing prices. NO personal income taxes!

Barack Obama represent a hatred of the USA and groups that want to destroy the USA?

Anyone or any flying of the Confederate flag are racists' by association. Right?

All because one idiot shooter was seen with the Confederate flag.

Therefore ALL of us who either show or don't really see any issue with flying the Confederate flag are racists. We want a racists' war. We are haters.

This flag represents a nation, quite literally formed under the sole pretext of being racist and enslaving blacks. This is the same nation in which the KKK was formed a flag that represents slavery is inherently racist.
Is the confederate flag racist Debate.org

So all that being true, why is Obama President of all of us?

Obama grew up, went to a church and has friends that want the USA destroyed.

1. Obama's Father Wrote About Socialism- His father wrote a paper called "Problems With Our Socialism" that advocates 100% taxation of the rich, communal ownership of land and the forced confiscation of privately controlled land. Source: Greg Ransom, PrestoPundit

2. Obama's Mother Was a "Communist Sympathizer" - " Friends describe her as a "fellow traveler", that is, a communist sympathizer, from her youth, according to a March 27, 2007, Chicago Tribune report" Source: Spengler, Asia Times "The values she taught me continue to be my touchstone when it comes to how I go about the world of politics - Barack Obama" Source: Tim Jones, Chicago Tribune

3. Obama's Parents Met in a Russian Class (Back then it was the Communist USSR)- "His mother, Stanley Ann Dunham (her father always wanted a son), was white and just 18 when they met in a Russian class" Source: Sharon Cohen, St Louis Times

4. Obama's Teen Mentor was Frank Marshall Davis (a known CPUSA member)- "...through Frank Marshall Davis, Obama had an admitted relationship with someone who was publicly identified as a member of the Communist Party USA (CPUSA). The record shows that Obama was in Hawaii from 1971-1979, where, at some point in time, he developed a close relationship, almost like a son, with Davis, listening to his poetry and getting advice on his career path. But Obama, in his book, Dreams From My Father, refers to him repeatedly as just Frank." Source: Cliff Kincaid, Accuracy in the Media "Kathryn Takara of the University of Hawaii, who wrote a dissertation on the life of Frank Marshall Davis, confirming Davis was a significant influence on Obama when the senator attended Punahou prep school in Hawaii from 1975 to 1979" Source: Jim Corsi, WorldNetDaily based on Communism in Hawaii and the Obama Connection (Cliff Kincaid and Herbert Romerstein)
5. Obama's Brother Roy and Cousin Odinga are Marxists - "Barack Obama's older brother, Abongo "Roy" Obama. He is a Luo activist. militant Muslim and a Marxist." Source: Barbara Busby, 180people.com “The person who made me proudest of all,” Obama wrote, “was Roy Source: Bill Sammon, The Examiner "Odinga is a Marxist who reportedly has made a pact with a hard-line Islamic group in Kenya to establish Shariah courts throughout the country" Source: Invenstor's Business Daily

6. Obama Attended Socialist Conferences at Cooper Union - "He went to socialist conferences at Cooper Union and African cultural fairs in Brooklyn and started lecturing his relatives until they worried he'd become "one of those freaks you see on the streets around here." Source: H Kennedy, NY Daily News

7. Obama Was Hand Picked by Alice Palmer to Succeed Her in the Illinois State Senate - "Nine years before Palmer picked Obama to be her successor, she was the only African-American journalist to travel to the Soviet Union to attend the 27th Congress of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union, according to an article Palmer wrote in the CPUSAnewspaper, People's Daily World, June 19, 1986." Source: Jim Corsi, WorldNetDailybased on Communism in Chicago and the Obama Connection (Cliff Kincaid and Herbert Romerstein)

8. Obama's Run for the Illinois State Senate was Launched by a Fundraiser Organized at Bill Ayers' and Bernardine Dorhn's Chicago Home - Ayers and Dorhn are former terrorists from the Weather Underground who's SDS organization received financial contributions from the CPUSA. "Obama's run for the Illinois state Senate was launched by a fundraiser organized at Ayers' and Dorhn's Chicago home by Alice Palmer. Palmer had named Obama to succeed her in the state Senate in 1995, when she decided to run for a U.S. congressional seat." Source: Jim Corsi, WorldNetDailybased on Communism in Chicago and the Obama Connection (Cliff Kincaid and Herbert Romerstein)

Socialism Marxism Communism Obama

So why do we have Obama as a President if all these documented events and people hate the USA, want to see it destroyed?

If we use the same rules about the Confederate Flag, i.e. all vestiges must be removed because it represents racist, hatred, etc.... then why do we allow a President who from his youth has been around the same type of mentality i.e. destroy the USA?
Is that you Joe McCarthy?

Go join the Democrat party, moron

the issue.
Oblama is not encouraging "sanctuary cities" and you have no proof he is....
You are over emotive and spirited yet short sighted when it comes to strategy and being informed 360 degrees.....This makes you easily manipulated and mislead, even by yourself... many cities became sanctuaries because of heavy catholic influence in the community and became sanctuaries during Boosh...
The widespread resistance led the Obama administration to announce in November that it would drop the Secure Communities program, which asked police to hold individuals for ICE so they could be picked up for deportation purposes.

The immediate fallout from the shooting in San Francisco appears to be a change in those particular political winds.

But the debate remains a sensitive one, with activists and even local officials warning that a greater federal role could harm other law enforcement activities, drain resources and spark court challenges.

At issue is whether local law enforcement, at the request of ICE, should -- or even legally could -- hold individuals who it otherwise would have released. Immigration advocates have warned that doing so creates fear in the undocumented community and sweeps up people for deportation because of low-level crimes or arrests they are never convicted for.

To accommodate those concerns, the administration is pushing a new policy called the Priority Enforcement Program, which was announced last November. Under PEP, according to the administration, ICE would target individuals at higher priority for deportation, such as convicted criminals. The program also will ask local law enforcement to notify the agency when it plans to release a suspected deportable immigrant, rather than for holds.

That program hasn't been rolled out nationwide, and an ICE official said their appeals to San Francisco officials to work with them haven't gone anywhere. But critics are charging that had ICE implemented PEP in San Francisco sooner, Sanchez, who said he shot Steinle last Wednesday before saying on Tuesday that he was not guilty, would not have been released into the community.
Hillary Clinton Piles On San Francisco Officials Putting Sanctuary Cities Under Even More Heat

"being informed 360 degrees."????

Wow! Idiots sometimes forget 360 degrees is a circle.

“There’s some collective blame here,” said Jessica Vaughan, director of policy at the Center for Immigration Studies. “The city of Philadelphia has made itself a sanctuary and, in doing so, has been shielding lots of criminal aliens from deportation and creating an environment where people have no fear of immigration enforcement.”

Obama administration also has encouraged leniency for illegal immigrants “by sending the message that local authorities are free to ignore their own agents when they try to remove these individuals.”

“There is no question that the Obama administration has encouraged cities like Philadelphia to adopt sanctuary and noncooperation policies that obstruct ICE from taking custody of offenders like this,” she said. “Earlier this year, senior ICE managers in [Washington] told local authorities explicitly that they are free to ignore local ICE officers when they issue detainers seeking custody of criminal aliens like Milton Mateo Garcia.”

Ms. Vaughan said this “creates conditions where criminal aliens are more likely to be released into the community and more likely to be able to victimize people when they could be sent home.”

She also said the administration’s policy of “catch-and-release,” in which captured illegal immigrants are released with a notice to appear at far-off court date, contributes to a breakdown in the system.
Read more: Illegal immigrant charged with rape while in Philadelphia a sanctuary city - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Forum List

Back