If the Confederate flag is a Democrat thing...

Do you understand that the Governors of the states are taking it down.
tumblr_m8cxclSSku1qat986o1_500.gif

Dumbshits like you are too stupid to see that this is a first amendment issue.

Nothing is stopping you from flying a confederate flag outside your home
I don't want to fly one and that's not the point. The federal government has no business being involved in state matters. The flag was not flying in front of a federal building.
Really? I suggest you read this:

Confederate Flag Protest Two Activists Arrested at South Carolina Statehouse - NBC News

Yep, that's called civil disobedience in the best possible way. Still has nothing to do with the federal government and their effort to not do anything about removing state flags.
It's called vandalism.

And S. J. the mediocre name caller and flamer, writes, "Have you EVER posted anything other than flaming and name calling?"

Only secret democrats acting as Republicans are yelling about keeping the flags up. What a bunch of stupid people

Can you believe these dipshits? Their argument is they are fighting to keep up the confederate flag to protect Democrat's rights? Really? Then what if it's Democrats that want that wretched flag to come down?

Yeah so why are republicans all butt hurt about it? And blaming it on "progressives"?
Dumbshits like you are too stupid to see that this is a first amendment issue. We are tired of seeing our freedoms systematically and incrementally taken away. I don't expect you to understand that since the only thing you can see is D's and R's.

Since when has a decision by a state to fly a flag a 'First Amendment" issue?

How is your freedom impacted because the Governor of South Carolina decided to take down the Confederate Battle Flag?
I guess you're too stupid to understand it too. Today it's a flag on government property. Next opportunity it'll be a flag on private property, then certain speech being outlawed in government offices, then private offices, etc. It's called incrementalism, not that you would understand.
Now you are simply having a delusion moron.
Have you EVER posted anything other than flaming and name calling?
Sure, many times. But you have to call delusion, delusion. It is what it is.

Dumbshits like you are too stupid to see that this is a first amendment issue. We are tired of seeing our freedoms systematically and incrementally taken away. I don't expect you to understand that since the only thing you can see is D's and R's.

Since when has a decision by a state to fly a flag a 'First Amendment" issue?

How is your freedom impacted because the Governor of South Carolina decided to take down the Confederate Battle Flag?
I guess you're too stupid to understand it too. Today it's a flag on government property. Next opportunity it'll be a flag on private property, then certain speech being outlawed in government offices, then private offices, etc. It's called incrementalism, not that you would understand.
Now you are simply having a delusion moron.
Have you EVER posted anything other than flaming and name calling?
Sure, many times. But you have to call delusion, delusion. It is what it is.
And you are what you are, a loser.

Anything else up your sleeve, something that isn't like the last posts. Something with real substance.
The way the southerns whine,one would think they are always drunk.
Maybe they are!
Cry all you want. It must make u feel better. But it is quite childish

I don't want to fly one and that's not the point. The federal government has no business being involved in state matters. The flag was not flying in front of a federal building.

Confederate Flag Protest Two Activists Arrested at South Carolina Statehouse - NBC News

Yep, that's called civil disobedience in the best possible way. Still has nothing to do with the federal government and their effort to not do anything about removing state flags.
It's called vandalism.

Anything else up your sleeve, something that isn't like the last posts. Something with real substance.
Maybe they are!

It's called vandalism.
Why do you post your meaningless comments at the top of the quote instead of below it? Can't figure out how to do it the right way?

WOW! what a whiner! This is the way I choose to do it. Get over it. However, you will notice the posts are not meaningless, they are contradictory to your drivel.
Never seen a cry baby like you.. Wait, Yes I have. All the christian right wingers that post here.

tnyVQOH.gif

Maybe they are!

It's called vandalism.
Why do you post your meaningless comments at the top of the quote instead of below it? Can't figure out how to do it the right way?

WOW! what a whiner! This is the way I choose to do it. Get over it. However, you will notice the posts are not meaningless, they are contradictory to your drivel.
Never seen a cry baby like you.. Wait, Yes I have. All the christian right wingers that post here.

tnyVQOH.gif

Maybe they are!

It's called vandalism.
No, they're meaningless. And you have yet to post anything substantive. Anyone can thumb their nose and say "nah nah nah nah nah" but it takes thought to post something intelligent. I won't hold my breath waiting for you to do that.

I was looking around at some of your posts today, Drivel, nothing but total drivel and whiny ass southern, republican, christian, crybaby shit.
And the replies to our posts pointed out the exact same thing. That your posts are senseless and meaningless.
So when you decide to say something intelligent and with character , not the whiny ass stuff, you might get something reply to fit the post.
But as for now, your post deserve the comments you get.
WHiner!!

tnyVQOH.gif

Maybe they are!

It's called vandalism.
No, they're meaningless. And you have yet to post anything substantive. Anyone can thumb their nose and say "nah nah nah nah nah" but it takes thought to post something intelligent. I won't hold my breath waiting for you to do that.

I was looking around at some of your posts today, Drivel, nothing but total drivel and whiny ass southern, republican, christian, crybaby shit.
And the replies to our posts pointed out the exact same thing. That your posts are senseless and meaningless.
So when you decide to say something intelligent and with character , not the whiny ass stuff, you might get something reply to fit the post.
But as for now, your post deserve the comments you get.
WHiner!!

tnyVQOH.gif

Maybe they are!

It's called vandalism.
I didn't expect anything substantive, so I'm not surprised with your redundancy since I know you have intellectual limitations but I thought for sure you would post a childish pic or video to go with that childish post.

Then why are all these republicans running around butt hurt about it?

All we hear is how racist the Dems USED to be or are now. But when the flag came down no one but republicans cried foul about it.

Seems strange. Why would the republicans be for a dem symbol (as they call it)?

It is Republican Governors that are taking the flag down after it was Democrat Governors that put it up.

Yeah so why are republicans all butt hurt about it? And blaming it on "progressives"?

Yeah, i think the issue is more about precedent than the flag itself.with a lot of republicans

It was at one point. But now it's a Republican thing. Most who support it now, are white Republicans.
probably because it represents states rights to them...

I can see that. But the South represented a whole lotta evil. They enjoyed beating, raping, and killing African American slaves. The South did not represent Freedom & Liberty.

true...The South is a complicated animal.....even though the Southern states converted from Democrat to Republican during the sixties some still hold onto many old southern attitudes and customs...but the demographics are also changing....

The change from Democratic to Republican was to hold on to old, southern, attitudes.
Name some racist Democrats who switched to Republicans.
Strom Thurmond switched in 1964, the year of the Civil Rights Act. He had run as a Dixiecrat in 1948.

It's called vandalism.

Vandalism is the destruction of property. Nothing was destroyed, not even the bigot flag.

probably because it represents states rights to them...

I can see that. But the South represented a whole lotta evil. They enjoyed beating, raping, and killing African American slaves. The South did not represent Freedom & Liberty.

true...The South is a complicated animal.....even though the Southern states converted from Democrat to Republican during the sixties some still hold onto many old southern attitudes and customs...but the demographics are also changing....

The change from Democratic to Republican was to hold on to old, southern, attitudes.
Name some racist Democrats who switched to Republicans.
Strom Thurmond switched in 1964, the year of the Civil Rights Act. He had run as a Dixiecrat in 1948.
Funny that when you libs say that ALL the racists from the Democratic Party switched sides, when asked to name SOME OF THEM, the only one you can ever come up with is Strom Thurmond.

Forum List

Back