If the ACA succeeds, the GOP may be history

I hope it does, than I hope your alls kids, grandkids and great grandkids hate you for life for saddling them with that and the irs around their NECKS for life

The ACA IS succeeding.

And, whether they like it or not, that's good for Americans.
I will agree on this. A healthcare reform that succeed would be good for America. Obaminationcare is not that.
(1) More people have LOST their coverage than gained coverage.
(2) The decrease in the number of uninsured Americans is marginal
(3) Premium, co-pays and deductibles have SKY-ROCKETED, while other benefits have decreased
(4) The vast majority of doctors and hospitals refuse to take policies off the Obaminationcare exchanges
(5) The exchanges have been a disaster
(6) The youth enrollment, who needed to sign up to make the program work, have not signed up for the program.
(7) It's squeezing small business. The once under 50 with policies are either dropping them or paying a ton to keep them putting them at another disadvantage against the big corps. The ones above 50 are cutting back to 50 and dropping coverage or they are getting squeezed also.

It's been a disaster and by design. They want to destroy the private insurance industry and achieve their true end-game (Single Payor)!

Unless you can provide a link verifying your claims I will assume it is your opinion

Dear Rightwinger:
If I were ever accused of consenting to sex when I reported being raped,
I hope you wouldn't expect me to "provide links" to prove I never consented.

The fact people SAY they do NOT believe in nor consent to these terms of paying for health care through federal insurance mandates is enough to prove this is not constitutional.

Do you really need people to prove all the points and reasons for WHY they object?

Isn't their express objection enough to prove this is "taxation without representation"
or "involuntary servitude" to force law-abiding citizens to pay their labor to govt under terms they never agreed to, never voted on, and never signed their names to this contract?
=============================
NOTE: I can understand if you fault Republicans for doing similar, and dismissing the valid Constitutional objections of Democrats against Iraq war and spending under Bush.

How does dishing the same back solve either problem, of overriding consent based on political arguments and interests? Doesn't it double the problem and make things worse?

Isn't there a better way of conducting business and running govt,
instead of "taking turns" with political coercion and exclusion back and forth?

I can foresee some kind of public resolution, referendum or agreement on a truce, calling to separate the two parties as separate but equal "political religions", and quit imposing the ideologies on each other.

If the Democrats cannot resolve these issues, and quit abusing govt to push their political beliefs/religion, I could see the party getting sued for conspiring to violate civil rights.
For the Republicans, I can see pushing for a system to collect restitution to taxpayers for illicit war contracts and other corporate abuses of govt welfare on that side of the problem. If taxpayers were reimbursed for the costs of fraud of either social or corporate welfare, for all past cases of abusing govt funds for private profit, corruption or other conflicts of interest, we could pay for programs without adding more and more tax burdens and debts than what citizens have already been paying.

Not sure if it will take the third parties uniting and suing both the major parties for monopolizing and abusing govt, democratic process, and public institutions that violate equal protection and free exercise of religion for people of minority parties or beliefs. And forcing all political candidates and leaders to redress grievances caused by their party members and policies, including restitution for wrongdoing at taxpayer expense.

But this is downright dangerous to have any party gaining and maintaining power because of a voter base that is not trained, educated or experienced in laws of business or government so they can be enslaved financially and politically, especially if they are poor and/or stuck in a cycle of dependence on prison or welfare.

Instead of the days of keeping "house slaves" and "field slaves" divided against each other to keep them BOTH enslaved,
today we have whole classes of rich and the poor "divided and blaming each other"
while crooks cost taxpayers more and more money for abuse of EITHER corporate welfare or social welfare.

Instead of going after the actual wrongdoers, and holding them responsible for paying back their costs to taxpayers,
if we stay divided by party, then they keep getting away with it, charged at our expense. Divided, we fall. Into greater debt.

You have been around awhile. Long enough to have seen and noticed a real shift in the national political tenor which you call a "dirty storm."

I have found what may well be the smoking gun behind this dirty storm.

Bill Ayers and people like him have corrupted the educational process in America to the point where new teachers are (and have been for some time now) being indoctrinated into anti-American beliefs and principles.

And, in turn, these teachers, who have become infected with this anti-American propaganda, have accepted this belief system and are turning out thousands upon thousands of new students in America's classrooms who are quite different from how we were raised and taught.

They are undermining America by way of our youngest citizens. And now that these youngsters have started to reach the age of majority they're coming into their own and into our valued institutions: The news media - to reflect their skewed perspectives; America's boardrooms - to affect business policies there; In our movies, TV shows and in the music we listen to - to affect our young people's attitudes and morality.

And closer to home, they are showing up on the pages of USMB and are acting as though THEY are right and we America loving patriots are the perverse extremists.

The dirty storm isn't going to pass unless we stop them from further infecting Americans with this fatal disease of anti-American Progressivism or until we succumb or surrender.

And if the latter comes to fruition all will be lost.

America as we know it...America as our Founding Fathers created it, will be just history.

And then, expect that page of history to be erased by these anti-Americans so that no one in the future will ever get the idea of creating a new American revolution based on our founding principles.

OK if this is so, why not hold Obama and such anti-Americans to their own principles?

Look at Hawaii which was taken over by the same evil colonization and imperialism
that Obama denounces so much.

He wouldn't even be president right now if Hawaii wasn't a state, based on militant overthrow of the sovereign natives under the Kingdom of Hawaii, and forced annexation even President Cleveland recognized was against international law.

If this is so "evil" then they should denounce Obama's presidency as illegitimate along with it!

Last edited:
I will agree on this. A healthcare reform that succeed would be good for America. Obaminationcare is not that.
(1) More people have LOST their coverage than gained coverage.
(2) The decrease in the number of uninsured Americans is marginal
(3) Premium, co-pays and deductibles have SKY-ROCKETED, while other benefits have decreased
(4) The vast majority of doctors and hospitals refuse to take policies off the Obaminationcare exchanges
(5) The exchanges have been a disaster
(6) The youth enrollment, who needed to sign up to make the program work, have not signed up for the program.
(7) It's squeezing small business. The once under 50 with policies are either dropping them or paying a ton to keep them putting them at another disadvantage against the big corps. The ones above 50 are cutting back to 50 and dropping coverage or they are getting squeezed also.

It's been a disaster and by design. They want to destroy the private insurance industry and achieve their true end-game (Single Payor)!

Unless you can provide a link verifying your claims I will assume it is your opinion

Dear Rightwinger:

The fact people SAY they do NOT believe in nor consent to these terms of paying for health care through federal insurance mandates is enough to prove this is not constitutional.

Do you really need people to prove all the points and reasons for WHY they object?

Isn't their express objection enough to prove this is "taxation without representation"
or "involuntary servitude" to force law-abiding citizens to pay their labor to govt under terms they never agreed to, never voted on, and never signed their names to this contract?
NOTE: I can understand if you fault Republicans for doing similar, and dismissing the valid Constitutional objections of Democrats against Iraq war and spending under Bush.

How does dishing the same back solve either problem, of overriding consent based on political arguments and interests? Doesn't it double the problem and make things worse?

Save me your drama

Healthcare does not equate to rape and you should be ashamed for saying so.

It is a done deal, it is working and was found to be Constitutional

I hope it does, than I hope your alls kids, grandkids and great grandkids hate you for life for saddling them with that and the irs around their NECKS for life

Steph, the bell it tolling my dead...the bell is tolling. The GOP better get on the train or it will be left at the station.....again.

Steph, the bell it tolling my dead...the bell is tolling. The GOP better get on the train or it will be left at the station.....again.

Am I suppose to care
I'm not a sheep/slave/subject to a party like you

I have a State government...You want a party and the Federal government in your beds/at your doctors/in your restaurants/ grocery stores/housing/ etc...have at it

Last edited:
There has to be a reason the GOP is lying so much about the ACA. It has to be if this becomes a popular law and it succeeds, the GOP is toast. WOW!

what lies?

who needs to make things up when the horrid truth is horrid?

aside from yet another obama fluffer thread

The aca will succeed b/c the dems will borrow any amount, ANY Amount of money to keep it funded.

the predicted debt, not counting on how much the aca will cost us, is $20 Trillion, by 2018

The aca website, alone, cost Maryland $125 million in 4 months

but hey, it's only money, and it's more important for your party to win than keep the country solvent.

hmm, wonder if we will have our credit down graded, again, under obama.

The desperation by the LW'ers in this thread for Democrap Care to be a success is obvious. We're not even at halftime yet in the rollout of D-crap Care.

Dear Rightwinger:

Save me your drama

???

No, I didn't say that at all RW

I was talking about the importance of CONSENT.

CONSENT makes the difference between giving and THEFT.

CONSENT makes the difference between sex and RAPE.

CONSENT makes the difference between representation and involuntary servitude.

is that more clear?

CONSENT of the governed is the basis of civil law, social contracts, and Constitutional govt.
Without CONSENT you have political oppression and censorship.

And yes, RW, that attitude of overriding or dismissing the DISSENT or OBJECTIONS
of people IS the same attitude behind rape or 'war on women.'

I guess you have to commit the same fault, of the people you criticize,
in order to walk in their shoes.

if you don't like when conservative Republicans try to force prolife legislation
on you when you don't consent, why do you think it is fair to force prohealth
mandates and fines on others who don't consent?

RW why does your consent matter politically, but others do not count?

Do you believe in equality of persons or not?

At least I can sleep peacefully at night and tell my children, grandchildren, great grand daughter I didn't vote to hang this around their necks...and make them SLAVES for the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT

that's all I care

Last edited:
Dear Rightwinger:

Save me your drama

???

No, I didn't say that at all RW

I was talking about the importance of CONSENT.

CONSENT makes the difference between giving and THEFT.

CONSENT makes the difference between sex and RAPE.

CONSENT makes the difference between representation and involuntary servitude.

is that more clear?

CONSENT of the governed is the basis of civil law, social contracts, and Constitutional govt.
Without CONSENT you have political oppression and censorship.

And yes, RW, that attitude of overriding or dismissing the DISSENT or OBJECTIONS
of people IS the same attitude behind rape or 'war on women.'

I guess you have to commit the same fault, of the people you criticize,
in order to walk in their shoes.

if you don't like when conservative Republicans try to force prolife legislation
on you when you don't consent, why do you think it is fair to force prohealth
mandates and fines on others who don't consent?

RW why does your consent matter politically, but others do not count?

Do you believe in equality of persons or not?

Do you understand our Constotution at all?

Our constitutionally elected representatives passed the bill.....that is your consent

Stop comparing it to rape. You embarrass yourself

The desperation by the LW'ers in this thread for Democrap Care to be a success is obvious. We're not even at halftime yet in the rollout of D-crap Care.

If they truly believe in providing health care for all people,
why aren't they offering to pay for the costs themselves?

Reminds me of a friend who complained about the conservatives,
saying if they really believed in war, why not make them and their family serve
on the front lines?

If party members were held directly responsible for the programs they promote,
how much would they push everyone to join in support?
Or would they focus instead on reducing the costs if they had to cover those themselves?

At least I can sleep peacefully at night and tell my children, grandchildren, great grand daughter I didn't vote to hang this around their necks...and make them SLAVES for the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT

that's all I care

First rape and now slavery

Do you guys have any more hyperbole? You haven't mentioned Hitler in a while

that's all I care

Hillary has debs on the Hitler word.......

Hi Rightwinger
I noticed you totally avoided the issue of
CONSENT
and
CONSENT OF THE GOVERNED.

Is it because you don't believe that government authority is based on that?

that's all I care

Yes, people who ignore the "consent or dissent" of people,
that is how slavery was justified, and how rape is dismissed as consensual,
when you dismiss people as not counting or unequal to yourself.

Rightwinger are you deliberately trying to
misrepresent my statement to "dismiss" it as irrelevant?

Or do you really not see that the
issue I was focused on is
CONSENT?

Do you use a different term besides CONSENT?
What do you call it, freedom of choice?
Separation of church and state authority?

RW when you object to the political agenda or beliefs of another party
pushed through govt, what do
YOU call it when such a policy
violates YOUR beliefs?

Sorry I used the term CONSENT if this does not matter or mean anything to you.
Can you please tell me what term you DO USE instead?

Do you call it equal representation or protection of the laws from discrimination?
Anti-bigotry? What do you call when you don't believe in some opposing person or group
pushing their views, beliefs or agenda on you, especially abusing laws or govt to do so?

What do YOU call it then? I'm happy to use your terms if you can't understand mine.

Last edited:
if the aca keeps going, there will be no limit to the tyranny the Fed can foist upon us.

So many things are now excused b/c something like it was excused in the past

Next we will need government funded (us) graves, life ins, all schooling, housing, etc, etc

Then we can all be equally miserable, but we will get free meds for that condition.

Calling it "ACA" is simply allowing Democrats an opportunity to weasel and confuse victimized Americans.

Call it "OBAMACARE" so they don't forget who laid it on 'em. Demand every Democrat tell you personally why their anointed one told you that you could keep the insurance plan you liked; keep the doctor you liked and how they plan to challenge Him for His lies.

Don't let 'em off the hook!

If the ACA succeeds, the GOP may be history

Not anymore than when the civil rights blew up the Dem's conservative wing'

Not anymore than when Medicare and Medicaid blew up the GOP's reactionary far right wing

The GOP will adjust and live with it.

That's how it works in America.

There has to be a reason the GOP is lying so much about the ACA. It has to be if this becomes a popular law and it succeeds, the GOP is toast. WOW!

Hardly, remember, the GOP was against Social Security and Medicare. While they will spend trillions to turn Iraq from an enemy into a deadly enemy, they are afraid American helping American will make us a (gasp) "socialist nation".

The "dirty little secret" here is that no one has told Republicans that Social Security and Medicare are "government programs".

There were Republicans who voted for both programs.

NONE for ACA.

Does that teach you anything?

Probably not.

Neither of those programs were an attempt to enslave Americans.

ACA is.

Neither of those two programs put Americans out of work or cost them, personally, thousands of dollars to implement.

Neither of those two programs resulted in life threatening decisions having to be made by individuals and families just to stay alive.

Neither of those two programs was created and passed through the use of underhanded, sneaky, manipulative games by lawmakers in collusion with the President of the United States.

Neither of those two programs forced businesses to lay off employees or cut their employees' hours.

You aren't just ignorant or stupid. You are a tool being used to effect the downfall of America.

Yea, it tells us that in 50 years, the Republicans have gone from mildly anti middle class to rabid mouth foaming tards.

Forum List

Back