If Terrorism happens the AAE did it!

Robodoon

Jan 18, 2012
» FBI and RCMP Bust al-Qaeda ?Major Terror Plot? in Canada Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Comment: CREATE CRISIS!, alert the people, OFFER SOLUTION

We the people of any state or nation do not want any "Terrorism"

All the real people want to live their lives in peace on Earth.

It is always a few "special interests" who want to bring chaos.

When I was a kid I would wonder about these "special interests"

And they would piss me off, I didn't understand them at the time.

But today... "Special interests" control even governments...and its not so hard to understand... "them"... the very selfish. Who want all, but can't even handle it or understand it.

There is not mercy in "Special Interests" of today. They will sell everyone out, to justify they will say "We told you, ,,,,we are just looking out for us"

That is never ever the case. Instead we find hide, always of power.

Hiding from the power they summon in "their will and life" action... "ACTION" makes words"

Actions in "EVIL" makes works to push.

But today, is that any different than before. We all still fight the same money powers...our Founders fought before...

We the people only look to peace, The AAE, only looks to it self...and will never ever stop.

This is the world folks, wake up too it.

There are no new foes, just the same old ones who keep taking on new masks.

To Hid and Lie is the staple of those who want mankind dead. And they are very Active today.

GOT KIDS? What will you leave them? My Hand will not be raised, but my eyes and ears still work.

End Statement: People want to live and be left alone..."Others" who want "self" and something else...why I have no idea..... well.,

As Vapor make a stand, we don't have much else to stand on, Save us the Lord.

Last edited:
I just posted this and already it is set as "OLD"

We have a ruling class, who hates all of us.

I'm sorry if that is upsetting.

It would be good to wake up.

Got KIDS?

Iran Increases State Sponsored Terrorism...
:eek:
Iran's State Sponsored Terrorism Rises
May 30, 2013 > The United States says 2012 saw a marked resurgence of Iran's state sponsored terrorism, while the core of al-Qaida in Pakistan continued to weaken.
An annual report that the U.S. State Department submitted Thursday to Congress says both Iran and the Lebanon-based Hezbollah were exceptionally active in plotting terrorist activities last year, and provided a broad range of support to Syria's regime in its crackdown on the Syrian people.

The report says al-Qaida's central leadership in Pakistan and its affiliate in Yemen weakened in 2012. And Somalia's government - with the help of an African Union mission - expelled al-Shabaab militants from major Somali cities. But the tumultuous events in the Middle East and North Africa have complicated the counterterrorism picture.

As sending and receiving funds became more difficult, some al-Qaida-linked groups have engaged in kidnapping for ransom and other criminal activities to finance their terrorist actions.

The report says terrorist attacks occurred in 85 countries in 2012, most of them in Pakistan, Iraq and Afghanistan. It says that defeating a terrorist network requires international cooperation and in the long term, building the capabilities worldwide to counter the ideology that fuels terrorism.

US Report: Iran's State Sponsored Terrorism Rises

Forum List

Back