If Taylor Swift fails to deliver enough Swifties to get Biden re-elected......

....would that make her the anti-hero? Or could heartbroken Democrats just shake it off?
Well, the witches did fail in 2016, and they cast Trump curses for weeks and still fail. Trump won.

As she does cast witch coven spells at everyone of her live concert stage shows.

Imagine your mental health depending on a slutty singer delivering votes for your stammering puddle of piss and shit. :laughing0301:

The desperation is off the fucking charts.

taylor swift single ply.jpg

Imagine your mental health depending on a slutty singer delivering votes for your stammering puddle of piss and shit. :laughing0301:

The desperation is off the fucking charts.

View attachment 895573
I’ve never been one of them thar “big booty” ass fans.

But even though she’s kinda cute, I can see why some guys appreciate the butt.

Taylor isn’t exactly well endowed

....would that make her the anti-hero? Or could heartbroken Democrats just shake it off?
Jimmy Kimmel was showing clips of all the right wing medias trashing Taylor, conspiracy theories, claiming it’s rigged and Taylor is going to endorse Biden at the end of the game? Wow.

It was funny when only nuts on Usmb were saying crazy things. But now your politicians and media personalities are repeating your lies.

Say after me; no conservatives really CARE or give a damn!! Taylor seems nice enough and I wish her well but her songs don't do it for me. But would I even listen to a pop star about anything??? lmao

NOPE!!

1706701853866.png

Greg

I thought most Swifties were teeny boppers that were too young to vote. So, with the loss of Black and Hispanic votes, Biden will be leaning heavy on the retarded Whites. MAGA

If Taylor Swift gets young people to register, more power to her.

The Young are turning against Biden, seeing their parents financial difficulties under Bidenomics, and their own future being sold out, for only ten percent for The Big Guy.

Forum List

Back