If Sondland Was Such A Great Witness For Schiff, Why Is The Left Threatening Him & His Family?

it’s a fact that blob supporters crave violence. Losers like you are the ones threatening

Only morons would believe that what Trump did with Ukraine is impeachable, but have quite a few who will believe any bizarre story about him.

It's a fact that candycorn and her statist allies ENGAGE in physical violence to intimidate and interfere with the voters.

When did candycorn engage in physical violence?

Specifically.

Because that is a serious accusation to make.

well these are the same dumb fucks who actually believe Clintons have murdered people and Trump doesn’t lie.

Wait, you actually don't believe that people have been killed at the directive/blessing of the Clintons? Wow, where have you been? People just happen to die at very convenient times for them. Cheez.

Only morons believe that the Clintons did such a thing.

Only morons would believe that what Trump did with Ukraine is impeachable, but have quite a few who will believe any bizarre story about him.

It's a fact that candycorn and her statist allies ENGAGE in physical violence to intimidate and interfere with the voters.

Specifically.

well these are the same dumb fucks who actually believe Clintons have murdered people and Trump doesn’t lie.

Wait, you actually don't believe that people have been killed at the directive/blessing of the Clintons? Wow, where have you been? People just happen to die at very convenient times for them. Cheez.

Only morons believe that the Clintons did such a thing.

Fierce comeback….lol

DEM MOCKS SONDLAND OVER CHANGING TESTIMONY IN HEATED EXCHANGE

"Do you enjoy treason and putting Russia's interests before the United States' interests?" a user named Chris J. wrote in a review for the Sentinel hotel, which Sondland owns. "Are you into perjury and white supremacy? Are you looking to patronize a hotel owned by a rightwing extremist lying sack of s---? Look no further! This is the hotel for you!"

Why are Liberals so pissed at Sondland when, according to Schiff and snowflakes, Sondland testified that President Trump engaged in quid pro quo extortion / bribery of the Ukraine PM?

That's because the average snowflake NOT on this board is smart enough and honest enough to admit that Sondland testified he never spoke to Trump about concerns of possible quid pro quo, that Trump told him on multiple occasions military aid delivered to Ukraine was NOT tied to any quid pro quo, and that his belief that there might have been quid pro quo was his own personal guess.

Sondland was one of Schiff's best non-witness witnesses...for the President.

'Sondland's wife, Katherine Durant, told The Washington Post that the backlash to Sondland was a "mob" and "sad and pathetic," in a profile on the hotelier-turned-diplomat.'

That sums up snowflakes....a 'mob', 'sad and pathetic'....

Democrats and Yovanovich attempted to accuse Trump of witness intimidation...but of course Conservatives would not attack Sondland as a 'right wing extremist'.

More evidence that Democrats and snowflakes accuse others of doing what THEY have done / do and of being who THEY are.....

Sondland says his family, businesses receiving threats over role in Trump impeachment inquiry

it’s a fact that blob supporters crave violence. Losers like you are the ones threatening

Specifically.

See Sun Devil 92 …. you girls are crazy.

Can you prove that ? Do you have something to show your statement to be more than bullshit ?

consult toobfreak and JimBowie1958 for proof

Takes a real freeking idiot like you to get 129 key scratches in your car and every time, find either a Clinton (your enemy neighbor who hates you parking there) or a close associate of them passing by in your home security camera and deny there is a circumstantial connection!

Men have gone to prison on far less evidence!

Whatcha gonna do Candyass when DJ Trump gets off on the same circumstantial evidence? Denounce the Democrats for a lack of proof?! HaHa

see what I mean Sun Devil 92 . Y’all crazy

I understand you deflect by using the outrageous comments of a few to categorize and entire group.

So when some of the more militant morons on the left post, do I lump you in with them ? Not at all.

You are not militant. You are just a fool.
You are being too kind not lumping Candyass in with many other Leftards here! After all, he uses the exact same MO as all of them: every time he disagrees with you on anything, rather than offer up any substantive reason to support his position, he merely ridicules you as utterly crazy, ignorant or a Trumpbot.

Can you prove that ? Do you have something to show your statement to be more than bullshit ?

Takes a real freeking idiot like you to get 129 key scratches in your car and every time, find either a Clinton (your enemy neighbor who hates you parking there) or a close associate of them passing by in your home security camera and deny there is a circumstantial connection!

Whatcha gonna do Candyass when DJ Trump gets off on the same circumstantial evidence? Denounce the Democrats for a lack of proof?! HaHa

I understand you deflect by using the outrageous comments of a few to categorize and entire group.

So when some of the more militant morons on the left post, do I lump you in with them ? Not at all.

You are being too kind not lumping Candyass in with many other Leftards here! After all, he uses the exact same MO as all of them: every time he disagrees with you on anything, rather than offer up any substantive reason to support his position, he merely ridicules you as utterly crazy, ignorant or a Trumpbot.

No. Those who think Clintons are behind murders are ridiculous dumbasses who deserve the ridicule that come their way. For the record Sun Damsel thinks you’re full of shit too...she’s just too much of a coward to say so in writing....right Sun Devil 92

Those who think Clintons are behind murders are ridiculous dumbasses

Would just LOVE to see your proof or any evidence to support how YOU KNOW that! Hell, I'd settle for just a decent theory on how two people can leave a trail of dead people behind them every where they go for 40 years that all stood in their political way yet have absolutely NOTHING to do with it!

How many other people do you know who have had 129 close friends and associates all die, commit suicide or be murdered in freak airplane crashes, car wrecks, or whatever days before they were about to testify against you?!

I'M WAITING, CORNHOLE!

Sondland gave them what they wanted in the opening statement............Then under questioning he recanted to knowing nothing..............He got nailed and even went to the point of saying .....He Never said he wanted Trump Impeached.........

This after right after his opening statements Shifty went to CNN to proclaim victory...........

They feel betrayed............lol

Sondman's wife is a Dem.........does fund raisers for them........He does it for the GOP

Broke ties with Trump before the election........then went OH SHIT TRUMP WON........

Then gave a million to Trump's Inaugoration...........Then got the Job.............

Playing both sides of the Isle type guy.................

Gordon Sondland Accuses the President of Bribery
Gordon Sondland Accuses the President of Bribery

"What’s more, the statute also offers a reasonable working definition of what it means for a public official to demand a bribe: “Whoever ... being a public official … directly or indirectly, corruptly demands, seeks, receives, accepts, or agrees to receive or accept anything of value personally ... in return for ... being influenced in the performance of any official act” also has committed the offense."

Would just LOVE to see your proof or any evidence to support how YOU KNOW that! Hell, I'd settle for just a decent theory on how two people can leave a trail of dead people behind them every where they go for 40 years that all stood in their political way yet have absolutely NOTHING to do with it!

How many other people do you know who have had 129 close friends and associates all die, commit suicide or be murdered in freak airplane crashes, car wrecks, or whatever days before they were about to testify against you?!

I'M WAITING, CORNHOLE!

funny, when you first started this bullshit, you called it “potentially damaging information”... now these people were all “about to testify”?

The only thing you’ve proven is that you’re a conspiracy kook that a 9/11 truther would admire. Nobody else does

I'M WAITING, CORNHOLE!

funny, when you first started this bullshit, you called it “potentially damaging information”... now these people were all “about to testify”?

The only thing you’ve proven is that you’re a conspiracy kook that a 9/11 truther would admire. Nobody else does

And you have proven yourself to be nothing but a liar and an idiot. Still waiting for your proof that the Clintons are innocent. Who killed all those people? Any of them? Have you solved even ONE of those cases?

I'M STILL WAITING, CANDYCORNHOLE!

I'M WAITING, CORNHOLE!

And you have proven yourself to be nothing but a liar and an idiot. Still waiting for your proof that the Clintons are innocent. Who killed all those people? Any of them? Have you solved even ONE of those cases?

proof of innocence....the investigators of the deaths never whispered the Clinton’s names...boom proof.

let me guess the hundreds of the Investigators their superiors their whole departments are part of the never Trumper deep swap state or whatever you guys are calling it nowadays.

right shitbrains?

I'M WAITING, CORNHOLE!

Well fuckface…the professional investigators who investigated these deaths have all told you the Clintons were not involved. Do you just hate the police or does your hate of professionals go further?

I mean…do you deny we’ve walked on the moon as well?

No. Those who think Clintons are behind murders are ridiculous dumbasses who deserve the ridicule that come their way. For the record Sun Damsel thinks you’re full of shit too...she’s just too much of a coward to say so in writing....right Sun Devil 92

Hey CandyMash....better put away the hard stuff ?

You really have gone off the rails.

I'M WAITING, CORNHOLE!

proof of innocence....the investigators of the deaths never whispered the Clinton’s names...boom proof.

let me guess the hundreds of the Investigators their superiors their whole departments are part of the never Trumper deep swap state or whatever you guys are calling it nowadays.

right shitbrains?

This is way :offtopic::offtopic::offtopic::offtopic::offtopic:

"Do you enjoy treason and putting Russia's interests before the United States' interests?" a user named Chris J. wrote in a review for the Sentinel hotel, which Sondland owns. "Are you into perjury and white supremacy? Are you looking to patronize a hotel owned by a rightwing extremist lying sack of s---? Look no further! This is the hotel for you!"

Why are Liberals so pissed at Sondland when, according to Schiff and snowflakes, Sondland testified that President Trump engaged in quid pro quo extortion / bribery of the Ukraine PM?

That's because the average snowflake NOT on this board is smart enough and honest enough to admit that Sondland testified he never spoke to Trump about concerns of possible quid pro quo, that Trump told him on multiple occasions military aid delivered to Ukraine was NOT tied to any quid pro quo, and that his belief that there might have been quid pro quo was his own personal guess.

'Sondland's wife, Katherine Durant, told The Washington Post that the backlash to Sondland was a "mob" and "sad and pathetic," in a profile on the hotelier-turned-diplomat.'

Democrats and Yovanovich attempted to accuse Trump of witness intimidation...but of course Conservatives would not attack Sondland as a 'right wing extremist'.

More evidence that Democrats and snowflakes accuse others of doing what THEY have done / do and of being who THEY are.....

Sondland says his family, businesses receiving threats over role in Trump impeachment inquiry

It's a fact ?

You've always played fast and loose with the truth.

It's a fact......:21::21::21::21:
when it comes to what they like, they're quite forgiving. with what they hate, not so much.

trump deleted 33k mails they'd shit kittens. rightfully so but hey - they still would.

I’m always curious about these e-mails. They had to have been sent from someone or to someone….right?
If you girls were really interested in the content and not the fact that the e-mails were deleted…..you could find out what was in them.

As for the blob and violence…is it true that he offered to pay the legal bills for someone who would assault a protestor at one of his rallies?

It's true...so what ?

While you are answering, please share some more of your "facts" :21::21::21::21::21:

Oh..., so you buy into the theory that the Clintons had 100+ people killed?

please elaborate.

I'M WAITING, CORNHOLE!

right shitbrains?

A blob supporting poodle is following me around

It's a fact ?

You've always played fast and loose with the truth.

It's a fact......:21::21::21::21:
when it comes to what they like, they're quite forgiving. with what they hate, not so much.

trump deleted 33k mails they'd shit kittens. rightfully so but hey - they still would.

I’m always curious about these e-mails. They had to have been sent from someone or to someone….right?
If you girls were really interested in the content and not the fact that the e-mails were deleted…..you could find out what was in them.

As for the blob and violence…is it true that he offered to pay the legal bills for someone who would assault a protestor at one of his rallies?

It's true...so what ?

While you are answering, please share some more of your "facts" :21::21::21::21::21:

It’s proof that your blob sponsors violence. Thanks for admitting it.

:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

Oh..., so you buy into the theory that the Clintons had 100+ people killed?

please elaborate.

Just as Obama has a lot of help from people who WANTED to see him next president, I'm sure there were a lot of powerful people highly motivated to see the Clintons in power too where they were then in a position to repay them for their support, CandyDumbass, but you go right on believing that 129 close associates of the Clintons all died conveniently as a freak coincidence! That is an average of about 5 people a year over a quarter of a century or about one new dead person every 73 days!

But the Candyhead is just SURE that there was nothing suspicious to that and cannot name ONE OTHER PERSON whom it was as fatal to be associated with. :dance:

I'M WAITING, CORNHOLE!

right shitbrains?

A blob supporting poodle is following me around

The poodle has some pretty bad tastes in people.

Forum List

Back