If Sondland Was Such A Great Witness For Schiff, Why Is The Left Threatening Him & His Family?

When did candycorn engage in physical violence?

Specifically.

Because that is a serious accusation to make.

well these are the same dumb fucks who actually believe Clintons have murdered people and Trump doesn’t lie.

Can you prove that ? Do you have something to show your statement to be more than bullshit ?

consult toobfreak and JimBowie1958 for proof

Takes a real freeking idiot like you to get 129 key scratches in your car and every time, find either a Clinton (your enemy neighbor who hates you parking there) or a close associate of them passing by in your home security camera and deny there is a circumstantial connection!

Men have gone to prison on far less evidence!

Whatcha gonna do Candyass when DJ Trump gets off on the same circumstantial evidence? Denounce the Democrats for a lack of proof?! HaHa

see what I mean Sun Devil 92 . Y’all crazy

I understand you deflect by using the outrageous comments of a few to categorize and entire group.

So when some of the more militant morons on the left post, do I lump you in with them ? Not at all.

You are not militant. You are just a fool.

DEM MOCKS SONDLAND OVER CHANGING TESTIMONY IN HEATED EXCHANGE

"Do you enjoy treason and putting Russia's interests before the United States' interests?" a user named Chris J. wrote in a review for the Sentinel hotel, which Sondland owns. "Are you into perjury and white supremacy? Are you looking to patronize a hotel owned by a rightwing extremist lying sack of s---? Look no further! This is the hotel for you!"

Why are Liberals so pissed at Sondland when, according to Schiff and snowflakes, Sondland testified that President Trump engaged in quid pro quo extortion / bribery of the Ukraine PM?

That's because the average snowflake NOT on this board is smart enough and honest enough to admit that Sondland testified he never spoke to Trump about concerns of possible quid pro quo, that Trump told him on multiple occasions military aid delivered to Ukraine was NOT tied to any quid pro quo, and that his belief that there might have been quid pro quo was his own personal guess.

Sondland was one of Schiff's best non-witness witnesses...for the President.

'Sondland's wife, Katherine Durant, told The Washington Post that the backlash to Sondland was a "mob" and "sad and pathetic," in a profile on the hotelier-turned-diplomat.'

That sums up snowflakes....a 'mob', 'sad and pathetic'....

Democrats and Yovanovich attempted to accuse Trump of witness intimidation...but of course Conservatives would not attack Sondland as a 'right wing extremist'.

More evidence that Democrats and snowflakes accuse others of doing what THEY have done / do and of being who THEY are.....

Sondland says his family, businesses receiving threats over role in Trump impeachment inquiry

it’s a fact that blob supporters crave violence. Losers like you are the ones threatening

It's a fact that candycorn and her statist allies ENGAGE in physical violence to intimidate and interfere with the voters.

Specifically.

The same time that the Trump supporters here engaged in the criminal activity she accused us of you fucking twerp.

Still waiting for you to show us when candy physically assaulted you or others.

Instead I just get the usual Trump foul mouthed insults.

I guess like your Orange Messiah, you just can't back up your lies.

He cited an entire group. Shove your self righteous indignation up your backside......sideways.

well these are the same dumb fucks who actually believe Clintons have murdered people and Trump doesn’t lie.

Can you prove that ? Do you have something to show your statement to be more than bullshit ?

Takes a real freeking idiot like you to get 129 key scratches in your car and every time, find either a Clinton (your enemy neighbor who hates you parking there) or a close associate of them passing by in your home security camera and deny there is a circumstantial connection!

Whatcha gonna do Candyass when DJ Trump gets off on the same circumstantial evidence? Denounce the Democrats for a lack of proof?! HaHa

I understand you deflect by using the outrageous comments of a few to categorize and entire group.

So when some of the more militant morons on the left post, do I lump you in with them ? Not at all.

I call out those on the left often when I think they are being stupid.

I did this on the electoral college, Kavanaugh, and voter ID.

a coward like you would never do that.

Everyone,

I hope your Thanksgiving Holiday is filled with great food and great memories.

Make the most of it, especially when it comes to family. Even you on the left.

I love this country and the freedoms I enjoy.

God Bless America.

I was huge critic of the attempt to impeach Clinton. It was totally a waste of time and stupid. I was embarrassed for the morons leading the charge.

I was and still am a huge critic of GWB who threw away the chance to complete Clinton's work and totally get rid of the debt and then spent like a drunken sailor along with his moronic republican congress.

I voted for trump, but I don't like him as a person. I'll vote for him again even though I like him less.

So piss off.

And Happy Thanksgiving ( and I mean that).

Glad the rain went a way...spent a great day hiking the superstitions today. It was gorgeous.

I was huge critic of the attempt to impeach Clinton. It was totally a waste of time and stupid. I was embarrassed for the morons leading the charge.

I was and still am a huge critic of GWB who threw away the chance to complete Clinton's work and totally get rid of the debt and then spent like a drunken sailor along with his moronic republican congress.

I voted for trump, but I don't like him as a person. I'll vote for him again even though I like him less.

So piss off.

Glad the rain went a way...spent a great day hiking the superstitions today. It was gorgeous.

doubtful. You’d father trump’s next child if he asked you. Fuck off. And I mean that

So piss off.

doubtful. You’d father trump’s next child if he asked you. Fuck off. And I mean that

Kiss my ass. If you can show me loving up to Trump, I'll recan't.

And maybe you shouldn't post when you are drunk. You look more stupid than you normally do.

heh - NAILED IT. :)

So piss off.

And maybe you shouldn't post when you are drunk. You look more stupid than you normally do.

hate him so much you are voting for him again?

So piss off.

hate him so much you are voting for him again?

Never said I hated him (or anyone else). I said I don't like him as a person.

I voted for him for two reasons....as I have been clear on many occasions. Gorsuch and Kavennaugh. End of story.

Impeach him now and we get Pence. You'll beg for Trumps return.

Matters not to me.

Sondland did a great service on exposing Trump's scheme to extort Ukraine to investigate his political rival.

When?
He actually stated President Trump "wanted nothing, no quid pro quo."
His infantile reckoning led him to "believe" other than what was verbally stated.... sad really, that whole process was a waste of our money.

It's a fact that candycorn and her statist allies ENGAGE in physical violence to intimidate and interfere with the voters.
And then say NO WE DIDN'T, YOU DID when asked about it.

meanwhile back in reality trump supporters run over people in cars, mail bombs to people, shoot up churches, Walmart’s, etc.

Yabbut just to be fair they also threaten people and their families, choke-hold and body-slam reporters, throw beer mugs in faces for speaking Swahili, stab people, beat up and piss on people because they look Hispanic, bomb mosques and plot to blow up apartment complexes.
who's the one to take a rifle to conservatives at a softball game again?

a Bernie supporter. Good to see you acknowledge that blob supporters mostly are hateful and can only argue “what about _____”
AND that would STILL be "the left".

also, if you bring up violence - then bitch YOU CALLED US ON IT TOO NOT FAIR - all i can say is...

fuck off.

And then say NO WE DIDN'T, YOU DID when asked about it.

meanwhile back in reality trump supporters run over people in cars, mail bombs to people, shoot up churches, Walmart’s, etc.

Yabbut just to be fair they also threaten people and their families, choke-hold and body-slam reporters, throw beer mugs in faces for speaking Swahili, stab people, beat up and piss on people because they look Hispanic, bomb mosques and plot to blow up apartment complexes.
who's the one to take a rifle to conservatives at a softball game again?

a Bernie supporter. Good to see you acknowledge that blob supporters mostly are hateful and can only argue “what about _____”
AND that would STILL be "the left".

also, if you bring up violence - then bitch YOU CALLED US ON IT TOO NOT FAIR - all i can say is...

fuck off.

Cannot agree with this enough.

"Do you enjoy treason and putting Russia's interests before the United States' interests?" a user named Chris J. wrote in a review for the Sentinel hotel, which Sondland owns. "Are you into perjury and white supremacy? Are you looking to patronize a hotel owned by a rightwing extremist lying sack of s---? Look no further! This is the hotel for you!"

Why are Liberals so pissed at Sondland when, according to Schiff and snowflakes, Sondland testified that President Trump engaged in quid pro quo extortion / bribery of the Ukraine PM?

That's because the average snowflake NOT on this board is smart enough and honest enough to admit that Sondland testified he never spoke to Trump about concerns of possible quid pro quo, that Trump told him on multiple occasions military aid delivered to Ukraine was NOT tied to any quid pro quo, and that his belief that there might have been quid pro quo was his own personal guess.

'Sondland's wife, Katherine Durant, told The Washington Post that the backlash to Sondland was a "mob" and "sad and pathetic," in a profile on the hotelier-turned-diplomat.'

Democrats and Yovanovich attempted to accuse Trump of witness intimidation...but of course Conservatives would not attack Sondland as a 'right wing extremist'.

More evidence that Democrats and snowflakes accuse others of doing what THEY have done / do and of being who THEY are.....

Sondland says his family, businesses receiving threats over role in Trump impeachment inquiry

it’s a fact that blob supporters crave violence. Losers like you are the ones threatening

It's a fact ?

You've always played fast and loose with the truth.

It's a fact......:21::21::21::21:
when it comes to what they like, they're quite forgiving. with what they hate, not so much.

trump deleted 33k mails they'd shit kittens. rightfully so but hey - they still would.

It's a fact ?

You've always played fast and loose with the truth.

It's a fact......:21::21::21::21:
when it comes to what they like, they're quite forgiving. with what they hate, not so much.

trump deleted 33k mails they'd shit kittens. rightfully so but hey - they still would.

I’m always curious about these e-mails. They had to have been sent from someone or to someone….right?
If you girls were really interested in the content and not the fact that the e-mails were deleted…..you could find out what was in them.

As for the blob and violence…is it true that he offered to pay the legal bills for someone who would assault a protestor at one of his rallies?

Sondland testified that not only that Trump demanded a Quid pro Quo but that Trump, Pompeo, and Mulvaney and others were all in on the scheme

Cooper testified that the Uklrainians knew the aid was withheld prior to the phone call

Fiona Hill testified that the "Ukraine did it" garbage that Trump is spewing is Russian propaganda

Virtually every claim made by Trump supporters has fallen apart

Sondland testified that there WAS a Quid Pro Quo.

He testified that Trump demanded it

He testified that not only Trump, but Pompeo, and Mulvaney , among others were intimately involved

Cooper testified that the Ukrainians knew the aid was held up prior to that phone call

She also testified that the DOD had certified that corruption in Ukraine was not an issue of any significance and that the aid should be released...months prior

Fiona Hill testified that part of what Trump was demanding from Ukraine...and has been spewing since...along with the GOP sycophants...was RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA

Virtually every defense of Trump has been shot down

the left isn’t threatening him, you f’ing moron. It’s trumpscum.

damn you lying insane freaks are funny

Specifically.

Wait, you actually don't believe that people have been killed at the directive/blessing of the Clintons? Wow, where have you been? People just happen to die at very convenient times for them. Cheez.

Specifically.

Wait, you actually don't believe that people have been killed at the directive/blessing of the Clintons? Wow, where have you been? People just happen to die at very convenient times for them. Cheez.

Only morons believe that the Clintons did such a thing.

Forum List

Back