Breaking: Mueller Shifts Investigation--Requests DOJ Documents & Emails On Holder, Lynch And Obama

Yep, the shit these traitorous black Deep State Anti-American thugs are now going to be investigated. It was only a matter of time.

Mueller Requests Documents and Emails on Holder, Lynch, Obama from Justice Department
Another bogus web site. Lol
You just never learn your lesson do you.
More then one news source is reporting it.
Wrong, dummy. Unless they are reporting about the OP’s fake news article.

Here, have some real news: Mueller requested DOJ hand over documents related to Comey firing: report

Yep, the shit these traitorous black Deep State Anti-American thugs are now going to be investigated. It was only a matter of time.

Mueller Requests Documents and Emails on Holder, Lynch, Obama from Justice Department
Another bogus web site. Lol
You just never learn your lesson do you.
More then one news source is reporting it.

Got any names? I notice one of the sidebar articles states that the 'left' hailed Charles Manson as a counterculture hero in '69. Reminds me of the old supermarket checkout stand that claimed a baby was born with a wooden leg. I'm pretty sure someone believed that one too.

If Mueller wants to retain any credibility, sooner or later he's gonna have to dip his hand deep into the Clinton/Holder/Lynch/Obama muck and pull something out. It's only a matter of time, and he's going around in circles trying to find some imaginary "Trump/Russia collusion".

If Mueller wants to retain any credibility, sooner or later he's gonna have to dip his hand deep into the Clinton/Holder/Lynch/Obama muck and pull something out. It's only a matter of time, and he's going around in circles trying to find some imaginary "Trump/Russia collusion".
JGalt, am I reading you right? Are you saying that Trump/Russia collusion are not credible in spite of the constant drip of facts that were 'forgotten' until exposed, and that only Clinton/Holder/Lynch/Obama muck straight out of the Trump smear campaign is the only credibility you accept?

JGalt, am I reading you right? Are you saying that Trump/Russia collusion are not credible in spite of the constant drip of facts that were 'forgotten' until exposed, and that only Clinton/Holder/Lynch/Obama muck straight out of the Trump smear campaign is the only credibility you accept?

What "Trump/Russia collusion" facts? Mueller hasn't come up with any yet. Any indictments he's come up with have been completely unrelated.

What "Trump/Russia collusion facts"? Mueller hasn't come up with any yet. Any indictments he's come up with have been completely unrelated.
And you know that ...how?

Breaking Update!

FBI and Justice Department officials have told congressional investigators in recent days that they have not been able to verify or corroborate the substantive allegations of collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign outlined in the Trump dossier.

FBI has not verified Trump dossier

Breaking Update!

FBI and Justice Department officials have told congressional investigators in recent days that they have not been able to verify or corroborate the substantive allegations of collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign outlined in the Trump dossier.

What has been "disproven" in the dossier? Last I heard - it stands at 70-90 percent true.

What "Trump/Russia collusion" facts? Mueller hasn't come up with any yet. Any indictments he's come up with have been completely unrelated.

Do you have knowledge of all he has found?

What "Trump/Russia collusion facts"? Mueller hasn't come up with any yet. Any indictments he's come up with have been completely unrelated.

Papadopoulos was indicted for "lying to the FBI". A simple thing to do if you happen to change one word in a statement.

Manafort was indicted on a tax issue.

So in your mind, those prove that Trump was working with Putin to screw Hillary out of the Presidency, right?

I have a bridge in NY I'd like to sell you. I'll let it go for really cheap, just give me a $10,000 down payment in large unmarked bills and I'll sign the title over to you.

Breaking Update!

What has been "disproven" in the dossier? Last I heard - it stands at 70-90 percent true.
You heard wrong because nothing in the dossier has been confirmed as the FBI has said.

Papadopoulos was indicted for "lying to the FBI". A simple thing to do if you happen to change one word in a statement.

Manafort was indicted on a tax issue.

So in your mind, those prove that Trump was working with Putin to screw Hillary out of the Presidency, right?

I have a bridge in NY I'd like to sell you. I'll let it go for really cheap, just give me a $10,000 down payment in large unmarked bills and I'll sign the title over to you.
I don't think anybody is claiming the collusion accusations are true. As for me, I'm saying they are highly credible and although the investigation is like pulling hen's teeth, little by little, bits of communications are adding to the tale. But nobody knows at this point what the investigation knows. Most of us who believe accede that the accusations can prove to be untrue. However, in contrast, you seem certain of your view and of what data the investigation has, or more accurately, what the investigation doesn't have. So I simply ask...how do you know with certainty what you say you believe?

Breaking Update!

You heard wrong because nothing in the dossier has been confirmed as the FBI has said.
I heard that much of the dossier is already proven, but not the salacious parts. IMHO, they can leave that part out anyway. Because that part is not the issue with me.

Breaking Update!

Baby Donald and the Disputed Dossier
Senator Sheldon Whitehouse, a Democrat and member of the Senate Judiciary Committee told Reuters earlier this month, none of the dossier “has been disproven, and considerable amounts of it have been proven.” And former CIA officer John Sipher wrote last month that many of his former agency colleagues take the dossier’s raw reporting seriously.

Forum List

Back