If Santorum defeats Romney in Michigan...then what?

He is'nt 'thumping Bibles'.... he is however responding to the medias STUPID questions regarding his religious beliefs.

Folks dont forget, we have a serious issue with spending in DC and no real solutions from the left. Santorum is offering solutions, but all you idiots seem to hear is he is Catholic and does'nt use rubbers! Big FUCKING deal..... give me a break guys!

And openly states that he doesn't think anyone else should either....THAT is the big fucking deal. No pun intended...

With all that is going on with our nation fiscally, the unemployment rate near double digits, and gas and food prices skyrocketing..... do you really think he gives a shit whether you wrap that rascal?
No.... the only ones who care are the dumbasses asking the stupid questions.

I have yet to hear him get up and say we are getting rid of the sacrament of abortion as soon as I am in as POTUS.

Ya'll are crazy, and its fun to watch you all TRY to distract us with the stupid shit.

Well, of course he is not going to stump on topics such as that. However, there are multiple interviews with him in years past where he clearly states how opposed he is to such things. AND...with the GOP trying to end any government assistance for children after he forces them to be born, this concerns me....

"Obama is wrong. Government cannot force you to pay for something that violates faith or beliefs. Govt has no right to do this."

At least Obama understands the form of government he wants to be executive of and what it does and what it doesn't allow.

I'd like to ask Santorum a question. If he's elected, does that mean that I can ask for a refund for the Iraq war that went against BOTH my faith and my beliefs?

I'll second that!

Do y'all really think that bible thumping will pull Sanitarium thru?
He is a religious right conservative.

Is that the current definition of a real conservative?

And btw the GOP already has a LOT of big problems.

He isn't the definition for me.

And btw, the DNC has a big problem too.......your candidate has the shittiest record of any president in history to run on.

I dont see the problem here... :dunno:

Santorum is the only 'real' conservative left if ya ask me.

And he thinks contraception is bad. An opinion that a majority of American voters disagree with. But, yeah there is no problem here...

The contraception drum you guys keep beating isn't really a drum, it's a plastic tub......but keep beating it all you want. This false story and false outrage is going to convince a lot of democrats not to vote for Santorum......but they weren't anyway were they?

I'm in Michigan and plan on helping boot Romney to the curb. The sooner we trim out the dead wood the better.

What is it with some liberals? They think because the President says something, its law. I'm pretty sure Rick won't make your sorry asses go to church. He will probably return some sanity to the office of president.

If Li'l ricky gets the nomination, fine. Let's have a referendum on the Social Conservative agenda and get it over with. It will be roundly repudiated and we can focus on the real issues in this campaign; jobs and the economy.

But what will happen then from the Right will be weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth and tearing of hair. Because once again, the GOP nominee will be the wrong man for the times. McCain, Dole, Goldwater. The list will be amended and added to and the Conservatives will renew their old song about how forces outside their control chose the nominee. While all along, the Republicans chose the nominee and the hard core Conservatives shouted about it from the sidelines.

Rick Santorum?!? Really? God, guns and Gays. What a platform.

"If Santorum defeats Romney in Michigan...then what?"

Then nothing.

Obama has this in the bag and anyone saying otherwise is ignorant, delusional or both.

Republican leadership seems to want a candidate that is as close to Obama politically as possible. Better to show them the error of their ways, than give in.

If Romney loses in Michigan, Democrats will be the deciding factor. They will vote Santorum in the primary by what is said here.

Do y'all really think that bible thumping will pull Sanitarium thru?
He is a religious right conservative.

Is that the current definition of a real conservative?

And btw the GOP already has a LOT of big problems.

And he thinks contraception is bad. An opinion that a majority of American voters disagree with. But, yeah there is no problem here...

He is'nt 'thumping Bibles'.... he is however responding to the medias STUPID questions regarding his religious beliefs.

Folks dont forget, we have a serious issue with spending in DC and no real solutions from the left. Santorum is offering solutions, but all you idiots seem to hear is he is Catholic and does'nt use rubbers! Big FUCKING deal..... give me a break guys!

And openly states that he doesn't think anyone else should either....THAT is the big fucking deal. No pun intended...

Have a link?

What is it with some liberals? They think because the President says something, its law. I'm pretty sure Rick won't make your sorry asses go to church. He will probably return some sanity to the office of president.

Santorum will never be President of the United States.

Forum List

Back