Paul Says U.S. 'Slipping Into A Fascist System'...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul warned the U.S. is "slipping into a fascist system" dominated by government and businesses as he held a fiery rally Saturday night upstaging established Republican Party banquets a short distance away.

The Texas congressman drew a couple thousand standing and chanting people to Kansas City's Union Station as the party's establishment dined on steak across the street at the Missouri GOP's annual conference. Kansas Republicans were holding a similar convention in a suburb across the state line.

Paul staged his rally near the nation's World War I museum, asserting that the U.S. got off track about 100 years ago during the era of President Woodrow Wilson, who led the nation through World War I and unsuccessfully advocated for the nation's involvement in a forerunner of the United Nations.

"We've slipped away from a true Republic," Paul said. "Now we're slipping into a fascist system where it's a combination of government and big business and authoritarian rule and the suppression of the individual rights of each and every American citizen."

Although campaign aides were aware, Paul told reporters after his speech that he did not know his rally was coinciding with long-established Missouri and Kansas Republican Party events, where Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell—a vice presidential prospect—was the keynote speaker.

Several Republicans slipped away from the banquets to join the Paul rally. Among them was Ralph Munyan, a Republican committeeman in Kansas City's home county, who said he agreed with Paul's warnings of a "fascist system" and his pledge to the end nation's involvement in wars overseas and against drugs.

"His foreign policy is one of peace," Munyan said.

Read More:
Paul says US `slipping into a fascist system'
Ron Paul 2012 | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Daily Paul

Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul warned the U.S. is "slipping into a fascist system" dominated by government and businesses as he held a fiery rally Saturday night upstaging established Republican Party banquets a short distance away.

The Texas congressman drew a couple thousand standing and chanting people to Kansas City's Union Station as the party's establishment dined on steak across the street at the Missouri GOP's annual conference. Kansas Republicans were holding a similar convention in a suburb across the state line.

Paul staged his rally near the nation's World War I museum, asserting that the U.S. got off track about 100 years ago during the era of President Woodrow Wilson, who led the nation through World War I and unsuccessfully advocated for the nation's involvement in a forerunner of the United Nations.

"We've slipped away from a true Republic," Paul said. "Now we're slipping into a fascist system where it's a combination of government and big business and authoritarian rule and the suppression of the individual rights of each and every American citizen."

Although campaign aides were aware, Paul told reporters after his speech that he did not know his rally was coinciding with long-established Missouri and Kansas Republican Party events, where Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell—a vice presidential prospect—was the keynote speaker.

Several Republicans slipped away from the banquets to join the Paul rally. Among them was Ralph Munyan, a Republican committeeman in Kansas City's home county, who said he agreed with Paul's warnings of a "fascist system" and his pledge to the end nation's involvement in wars overseas and against drugs.

Read More:
I cannot deny he has a point. Thank you for posting this.

Ron Paul has a unique and consistent philosophy that values individual liberty above all else.

Now I ask you what's not to like about that?

Is anyone still listening to Ron Paul? I mean BESIDES Paulitician, that is?

Unfortunately, no.

Otherwise We would not be slipping away from a true Republic.

Every politically controlled educational system will inculcate the doctrine of state supremacy sooner or later. . . . Once that doctrine has been accepted, it becomes an almost superhuman task to break the stranglehold of the political power over the life of the citizen. It has had his body, property and mind in its clutches from infancy. An octopus would sooner release its prey. A tax-supported, compulsory educational system is the complete model of the totalitarian state. –

Isabel Paterson, The God of the Machine (1943)

Read More:

And the question would be:

If you are elected, what would you do to change the direction we are headed?

With the follow up question being:

Can you really accomplish that?

Immie

Ron Paul has a unique and consistent philosophy that values individual liberty above all else.

Nothing, unless you're part of the banking cartel or the Military Industrial Complex....

Im an ultra far right, and im voting him, because of the other pisspoor choices, for my comfortabilituy level, he needs to ackbowledge international threats, though.

Nothing, unless you're part of the banking cartel or the Military Industrial Complex....

Yeah the little guy who is forced to hand over a larger and larger share of his income to the fucking government won't benefit from more liberty and less government interference in his life.

Yeah the little guy who is forced to hand over a larger and larger share of his income to the fucking government won't benefit from more liberty and less government interference in his life.
I'm afraid you misunderstood my post. The banking cartel and the MIC are the only ones who WON'T benefit from a Paul presidency.

Read More:

The relationship between government and business is indeed fascist...

Progressive governments use corporations as puppets while delivering them compensation for their vote...

You better believe major corporations want what they paid for....

So when the government bans certain light bulbs and GE is there to provide the new replacements that is fascism - when the taxpayers bailout GM/UAW and then give you vouchers to but a vehicle that is in essence fascism...

I'd be more satisfied with the terminology "corporatism" tho....

I'm a Paul supporter to boot..............

Last edited:

I'm afraid you misunderstood my post. The banking cartel and the MIC are the only ones who WON'T benefit from a Paul presidency.

gotcha, my mistake

Is anyone still listening to Ron Paul? I mean BESIDES Paulitician, that is?

Unfortunately, no.

Otherwise We would not be slipping away from a true Republic.

Every politically controlled educational system will inculcate the doctrine of state supremacy sooner or later. . . . Once that doctrine has been accepted, it becomes an almost superhuman task to break the stranglehold of the political power over the life of the citizen. It has had his body, property and mind in its clutches from infancy. An octopus would sooner release its prey. A tax-supported, compulsory educational system is the complete model of the totalitarian state. –

Isabel Paterson, The God of the Machine (1943)

Government/Corporate Authoritarianism. The Corporation is the Government and the Government is the Corporation. Together they are crushing individual Freedom & Liberty. It's very sad.

Last edited:
Paul Says U.S. 'Slipping Into A Fascist System'...

He's absolutely right.

And he is, contrary to what he's telling us right now, a big fan of that system/

He's RANDIAN isn't he?

Damned right he is.

I'm a big proponent of Austrian school economics, however our government has been pandering to any corporation (mostly unions) but we have GE, Bowing etc...

That is the aristocratic democrats plan tho - in their minds we should only have 5 different corporations under federal contract....

I'm sure Obama believes GE should make your cereal (of course using his bitch wifes recipe.)

Everywhere you look, the Government/Corporations are rapidly increasing their oppressive Authoritarianism. Yet most people still think there is no Globalist Elite NWO. Well i got news for them, it's no 'Crazy Conspiracy Theory.' It's actually very real.

Forum List

Back