If Santorum defeats Romney in Michigan...then what?

He is'nt 'thumping Bibles'.... he is however responding to the medias STUPID questions regarding his religious beliefs.

Folks dont forget, we have a serious issue with spending in DC and no real solutions from the left. Santorum is offering solutions, but all you idiots seem to hear is he is Catholic and does'nt use rubbers! Big FUCKING deal..... give me a break guys!

And openly states that he doesn't think anyone else should either....THAT is the big fucking deal. No pun intended...

Have a link?

A link to what?

He's been saying this for the last couple of weeks. It's all over the news.

If Romney loses Michigan then it'll come down to Super Tuesday, where Romney will be on the ropes and Santorum will have the momentum.

Santorum still has a problem in that he has little in the way of organization or money, something Romney has in spades. Romney will go nuclear on Santorum, who won't have the money or structure to defend himself.

It still takes a lot of "ifs" for Santorum to beat Romney. But the only clear winner here is Obama. He's getting a lot of free handouts here as the GOP tear into each other.

If he loses, he's in trouble. That clip they played of him on Meet the Press on why he loves Michigan was just awful.

Disastrous would be a better description.

I could rattle off a hundred things I love about my state.

Romney couldn't come up with any.

The trees are the right height? I love cars? Good Grief!

If he loses, he's in trouble. That clip they played of him on Meet the Press on why he loves Michigan was just awful.

Disastrous would be a better description.

I could rattle off a hundred things I love about my state.

Romney couldn't come up with any.

The trees are the right height? I love cars? Good Grief!

I heard a pundit compare him to "The Coneheads" for that one.

:lol:

And openly states that he doesn't think anyone else should either....THAT is the big fucking deal. No pun intended...

Have a link?

A link to what?

Then you'll have no problem linking to Santorum saying no one should use contraception. Because he says just the opposite:
(CNN) – Rick Santorum sought to bring some clarity to his birth control position on Friday, which he said has been misconstrued by opponents which have put him on both sides of the issue.

"My position is birth control can and should be available," the former senator from Pennsylvania said at a campaign event in Columbus, Ohio.

Santorum clarifies birth control stance – CNN

Just as possible that the Republicans could gain Senate control to add to the House AND get the White House.

I haven't seen a presidential candidate as inept as Romney at thinking on his feet since the half-breed who won in 2008.

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

What is it with some liberals? They think because the President says something, its law. I'm pretty sure Rick won't make your sorry asses go to church. He will probably return some sanity to the office of president.

Santorum will never be President of the United States.

Hopefully the American people will look at what the current social liberal has done and decide that putting another social "anything" in office is a foolish thing. But I don't know if we can learn from our mistakes since you guys are still beating the drum for the worst president in history.

Some believe the Repub Establishment will want another candidate to enter the race if Romney loses Michigan although it is quite late and there are no real contenders out there anyway. I hope it goes til June because, as was mentioned, the Repub mudslinging/negative commercials is free oppo research for the President :) He can just recycle the good ones when the General starts. ;)

Have a link?

A link to what?

Then you'll have no problem linking to Santorum saying no one should use contraception. Because he says just the opposite:
(CNN) – Rick Santorum sought to bring some clarity to his birth control position on Friday, which he said has been misconstrued by opponents which have put him on both sides of the issue.

"My position is birth control can and should be available," the former senator from Pennsylvania said at a campaign event in Columbus, Ohio.

Santorum clarifies birth control stance – CNN

You know..he shouldn't have even brought it up. It was and is nonsense. And these are the sort of things that kill candidates.

What is it with some liberals? They think because the President says something, its law. I'm pretty sure Rick won't make your sorry asses go to church. He will probably return some sanity to the office of president.

Santorum will never be President of the United States.

Hopefully the American people will look at what the current social liberal has done and decide that putting another social "anything" in office is a foolish thing. But I don't know if we can learn from our mistakes since you guys are still beating the drum for the worst president in history.

You guys are the only ones braying about "failure". President Obama's been one of the most successful Presidents in American history. And if he doesn't fuck anything up in the next few months..he going to sail into the White House again. Most people on the planet really like the guy.

Romney?
Santorum?
Gingrich?

Not so much.

Santorum?

McCain blasts Santorum on ‘pork-barrel spending’ - Election 2012 - The Washington Post
“I respect Senator Santorum,” McCain said Thursday morning during an interview with Soledad O’Brien on CNN’s “Starting Point.” “He and I had very strong differences on earmarking and pork-barrel spending. I believe that earmarking is the gateway to corruption. Senator Santorum supported it and engaged in it as much as he possibly could. I strongly disagreed with it. That was a fundamental difference we had in the Senate, but I still respect him.”

Forum List

Back