If Romney Wins The Patriotic Vote...

He will win the election...just sayin

Patriot..one who loves his or her country and supports its authority and interests..

So, my husband who has served for 16 years in the U.S. Navy, including a stint in Tikrit during the Iraq war, is less of a patriot than your couch-sitting stupid pasty ass, because he's going to vote for Obama? And I've worked for 20+ years with law enforcement efforts to reduce violent crime, and I'm not a patriot either, because I'm also going to vote for Obama?

This is why you people can't have nice things, like the presidency.

Based on what I've read your the worst kind of patriots. And both of you should turn in your citizenship papers. Why are you in this country? And I'm sure you did not come from the proper breeding stock, and may even have been breed as white trash. What make you think for a moment one or both of you from individually sacrificing and giving to the country makes you deserving of any respect or special treatment? You must be some of the lowlife 47% crowd sucking off the country. This all been said above, Thank You very very much for your service to the country.:eusa_whistle: To be involved in the country like you both are, to even be question about your patriotism, seriously comes from ignorant individuals with an IQ of 45 and are the least patriotic people you can imagine. Are totally disconnected from functional reality and completely delusional when it comes to rational mind bending thinking:eusa_whistle: Remember if you must pull the gun, their are no rules now. btw: "I needed new chew toys"...PainInDaAss enjoys embarrassing myself...

Last edited:

Patriot..one who loves his or her country and supports its authority and interests..

Patriots are government lovers? I thought patriots loved that ambiguous and hard to define thing called liberty and freedom? Thanks for clarification. See sig.

Well, my dd214 states Honorable, and I will be voting for the President. As will most of the people that I work with in a steel mill. Many of them Vets, some of them combat Vets.

Me too.

Last edited:
Stupid rules

"There is this feeling" that Dems "are kind of embarrassed by patriotism" ...Michelle Obama

Luissa, do you find patriotism...embarrassing?

Nope, I am a very patriotic person. Love my country. I also don't spend my time deciding who is really patriotic.
Oh! And I do more for vets in an hour than you will do in a life time.
PS that is a nice way of telling you your thread is stupid.

Stupid rules

"There is this feeling" that Dems "are kind of embarrassed by patriotism" ...Michelle Obama

Nope, I am a very patriotic person. Love my country. I also don't spend my time deciding who is really patriotic.

Yes, I'm sure You do...:party:

It promoted discussion and many posted and seemed to enjoy it, some seemed threatened by it no doubt.

btw...my wife and I do as much as we can for the men/women serving

Last edited:

It promoted discussion and many posted and seemed to enjoy it, some seemed threatened by it no doubt.

I found it offensive.

I found it offensive.

Well, you are a rather sensitive Gal...

I really don't get this meme at all. Who is it that is supposedly more or less patriotic than anyone else?

Likely because it’s idiotic.

Actually it’s an old canard of the right, well over 40 years old.

It impugns the patriotism of non-conservatives and non-republicans, as their dedication to America is somehow ‘suspect.’

How was the Constitutional Convention; you write as though you were THERE!

I found it offensive.

Nothing to do with it.
Claiming to be more patriotic is offensive.
Why do you think you are more patriotic than me? Because you are republican?

I found it offensive.

Nothing to do with it.
Claiming to be more patriotic is offensive.
Why do you think you are more patriotic than me? Because you are republican?

Where did I claim that.. ?

I'd admit to playing with many Democrats guilt/insecurity over the subject of patriotism though...

..and even then it's by their own admission...:)

Last edited:
Do tell. Like I said before, a dd214 that states Honorable, and I volunteered, was not drafted. Over my 50 years of working life I have done much voluntary community service, participated in local political campaingns, and raised a family.

But assholes like you would impugn my patriotism in an effort to promote your political beliefs. Yet, I have said nothing impugning your patriotism simply because you see differant answers to our nations problems.

So why do you find it neccessary to impugn my patriotism and that of others? Are your arguements for your beliefs that weak? Are they lacking in logic to the point you have to resort to that kind of nonsense?

Forum List

Back