This poll pretty much settles who is going to win this election

auditor0007

Gold Member
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, OH
Obama Leads Romney Among NASCAR Fans

NASCAR team owners may count Mitt Romney among their friends, but that doesn't mean fans of the sport will necessarily vote for him, according to an online poll from JZ Analytics.

Barack Obama led Mitt Romney by 7 points, 49 percent to 42 percent, among the 202 voters who said they were fans of NASCAR, according to the survey, conducted by pollster John Zogby and spotted by the left-leaning PoliticusUSA blog. The president had an almost 9-point lead among the full sample of voters.

Remember, you heard it here first.

"Romney fared better with other traditionally conservative groups, maintaining a 7-point lead over Obama among born-again Christians and slim edge among weekly Wal-Mart shoppers, according to the poll."

lol

NASCAR team owners may count Mitt Romney among their friends, but that doesn't mean fans of the sport will necessarily vote for him, according to an online poll from JZ Analytics.

Barack Obama led Mitt Romney by 7 points, 49 percent to 42 percent, among the 202 voters who said they were fans of NASCAR, according to the survey, conducted by pollster John Zogby and spotted by the left-leaning PoliticusUSA blog. The president had an almost 9-point lead among the full sample of voters.

Not really

NASCAR audiences, for their part, seem to have a bipartisan distaste for being used to score political points. They booed Romney this spring and Michelle Obama and Jill Biden last year.

Do you think it is patriotic to question other people's patriotism so often?

Yes when they claim they are pro America but act otherwise not so proAmerica

In your opinion.

Why do you get to decide what is patriotic? And what group of people are allowed to be considered patriotic.

The same reason you get to decide who is and is not patriotic. Or is your opinion more correct then someone elses?

Yes when they claim they are pro America but act otherwise not so proAmerica

In your opinion.

Why do you get to decide what is patriotic? And what group of people are allowed to be considered patriotic.

The same reason you get to decide who is and is not patriotic. Or is your opinion more correct then someone elses?
Hey there! I just wanted to point out how much I enjoyed your epic fail of a thread the other day.

And on the subject of the OP, I agree, Romney is toast.

I have no idea who will win the election.

I marvel at those of you who are confident that you do know, to be honest.

How do you know all this?

You are counting on reports that you heard or read in the media.

In other words, there isn't a person here who actually KNOWS a damned thing.

Some of you will be right, some of us will be wrong.

But none of you truly have a clue.

this is a joke thread right?

all 202 voters who said they were Nascar fans

boy desperation is not pretty

boom goes the dynomite

Forum List

Back