If Romney get the gop nomination

Well, considering the choices, why would I want Obama back in? He is incompetent, and an embarrassment and works against the Constitution.
Whereas Mitt Romney ...

Oh, wait ...

Mitt Romney has none of those problems. Unless your aware of something the general population isn't. Other than Ron Paul, he is the only one actually talking about cutting spending and returning power to the States.
He was in favor of TARP and is in favor of bailouts generally. The fact that he left Massachusetts with a large deficit is well known, too.

You neglected to point out that the worst loss to a sitting Democrat was Goldwater's loss in 1964.

Goldwater, the Conservative icon. Goldwater, for all practical purposes, the father of the Reagan conservative generation.

ZOMFG!

A "you forgot to mention" post.

Well you forgot to mention that Reagan crushed Crater and put such a beat down in his re-election that history has scrubbed those names from history.

They are only listed as; Some old white dude and a chick, I think.

And you forgot to mention that Reagan would be considered a RINO today.

— he governed far more liberally than the job-killing, tax-raising, enemy-appeasing, immigrant-loving Barack Obama

Reagan followed up his 1981 cuts by raising taxes in 1982, 1983, 1984 and 1986. He raised taxes 11 times.

The irony that President Reagan raised taxes in order to pay for government-run programs has somehow been lost by the conservative movement through the years.

Reagan the RINO: How Far Right Has the Right Shifted?

Whereas Mitt Romney ...

Oh, wait ...

Mitt Romney has none of those problems. Unless your aware of something the general population isn't. Other than Ron Paul, he is the only one actually talking about cutting spending and returning power to the States.
He was in favor of TARP and is in favor of bailouts generally. The fact that he left Massachusetts with a large deficit is well known, too.

The state like many has a balanced budget law. Meaning your rant is not accurate. This link from the enemy camp may clear things up for you.

PolitiFact | Ad accuses Mitt Romney of leaving 'Massachusetts $1 billion dollars in debt'

In my view, only one would we be better. One would be worse. The other two, no different.

In fact, I gotta change that. I think Romney would be worse, and here's why: Obama's corporatist instincts would meet Republican opposition. Romney's wouldn't.

I'm going to guess that you'd find Paul better, Santorum worse, Romney worse on reconsideration, and Gingrich a wash. Am I right?

Gingrich worse on reconsideration as well - for the same reason. And Paul only marginally better. He's got the right ideology, but I'd don't think he'd be a very good leader. Given the dysfunctional state of our election process, the only real hope I see is in divided government. If either the Democrats or the Republicans ever get control of all three branches we are truly and totally fucked.

The state like many has a balanced budget law. Meaning your rant is not accurate. This link from the enemy camp may clear things up for you.

PolitiFact | Ad accuses Mitt Romney of leaving 'Massachusetts $1 billion dollars in debt'
Very well.

Tell me about how TARP and bailouts are conservative. I'll wait.

You neglected to point out that the worst loss to a sitting Democrat was Goldwater's loss in 1964.

Goldwater, the Conservative icon. Goldwater, for all practical purposes, the father of the Reagan conservative generation.

ZOMFG!

A "you forgot to mention" post.

Well you forgot to mention that Reagan crushed Crater and put such a beat down in his re-election that history has scrubbed those names from history.

They are only listed as; Some old white dude and a chick, I think.

Reagan followed up his 1981 cuts by raising taxes in 1982, 1983, 1984 and 1986. He raised taxes 11 times.

The irony that President Reagan raised taxes in order to pay for government-run programs has somehow been lost by the conservative movement through the years.

Reagan the RINO: How Far Right Has the Right Shifted?

They dont believe in history any more than they believe in science

Very well.

Who first came up with the programs?

are you really this badly informed?

Very well.

Who first came up with the programs?

are you really this badly informed?
Nobody's talking to you, asslips.

Whereas Mitt Romney ...

Oh, wait ...

I think your "fact" is inaccurate.
Our ruling

The ad says Romney "left Massachusetts $1 billion in debt."

That is inaccurate or misleading in several ways. The Red, White and Blue fund cherry-picks the highest number from a range of estimates. Also, it was not a "debt." It was just one projected shortfall for the upcoming year -- and one that ultimately didn't materialize.
We rate the claim False.

Our ruling

That is inaccurate or misleading in several ways. The Red, White and Blue fund cherry-picks the highest number from a range of estimates. Also, it was not a "debt." It was just one projected shortfall for the upcoming year -- and one that ultimately didn't materialize.
We rate the claim False.

Yes, but real facts are not as damning, the left doesn't like facts.

Our ruling

We rate the claim False.

The number was false. Romney leaving with a deficit was not...it just wasn't 1 billion.

All I gotta say is that evil flourishes when good men do nothing; as in Mitch Daniels not running. What remains is Mitt '2 Cadillacs for every wife' Romney vs. Barack 'I'm a poser married to a Purple Gumby' Obama; and 4 more years of shit-storms in a rapidly declining Nation.

We should be ripe by 2016 for a real populist fascist to emerge as our desperation quotient deepens.

i had read a few years ago that romney has jebb bush in mind for vp....will that help or hurt?

i had read a few years ago that romney has jebb bush in mind for vp....will that help or hurt?

Will hurt.
A Jeb by any other name is still a 'Boosh', and many a Dem is still butthurt by 8 years of George. I can see the campaign ads now.....................

Shhhh... Romney is electable.

That's the mantra.

Here's some nice Koolaid.

Actually, I think the GOP has bigger problems than who the nominee is this time. They need to stop alienating hispanics and working folks and women. And they can win them over without comprimising conservative ideals. But they need to change the rhetoric and the tone.

As soon as I saw the thread, I thought I wonder how long it took Joe the Mormon bigot to post in the thread. You were on your game my man, second post.

Obama wins.

No sitting dem has been beaten by a gop moderate, and Mitt is as moderate as milk toast.

Only man to ever beat a sitting dem?

Reagan.

An 80's conservative.

So all you people out there telling us we need to back Mitt so we can unite under his waffle.

Grats, you are guaranteeing that Obama wins.

And nominating Santorum / Bachmann / Gingrich / Cain / Trump / whomever else was the Tea Party darling would also "guarantee" an Obama win.

The fact that Reagan did it once - count 'em, one time - does not mean that it is continuously repeatable. It's a fantasy of blinkered ideologues.

This is a worn out conservative talking point. That Republicans lose because they're not conservative enough.

It’s also a lame republican excuse.

If republicans were serious about winning elections and responsible governance, they’d embrace social liberalism, retain fiscal conservatism, and kick the radical right, social conservatives, and Christian fundamentalists to the curb.

nominating Santorum / Bachmann / Gingrich / Cain / Trump / whomever else was the Tea Party darling would also "guarantee" an Obama win

The only ones tea partiers like in your list are Bachmann and Cain. As for your view the Republicans can't pick anyone who stands on principle to defeat a Marxist who's greatly advanced socialized medicine and destroyed the economy, let's go with that. I hate to disturb your liberal wet dream as reality is going to smack you in the face soon enough.

nominating Santorum / Bachmann / Gingrich / Cain / Trump / whomever else was the Tea Party darling would also "guarantee" an Obama win

The only ones tea partiers like in your list are Bachmann and Cain. As for your view the Republicans can't pick anyone who stands on principle to defeat a Marxist who's greatly advanced socialized medicine and destroyed the economy, let's go with that. I hate to disturb your liberal wet dream as reality is going to smack you in the face soon enough.

I intend to support Romney over Obama, dipshit.

Forum List

Back