If one chooses not to buy heath insurance, they are not having it taken away. Stop lying, Progs

You ARE punishing the innocent. You are taking money from innocent people and giving it to other people as a reward for their fuckups.

The reason this does not cause cognitive dissonance in you is because you don't have the intelligence required to experience it.
Yes, but the children of the fuckups are also innocent and my values say that health trumps money. The reason this does not cause cognitive dissonance in you is because you don't have the empathy required to experience it
Rewarding bad choices by stealing from others does not immanentize the eschaton.

A lesson liberals have utterly and repeatedly failed to learn.
I'd argue it is bipartisan. LOL
And I would agree.

Republican theft is more covert, though.

Please tell these people who elect not to purchase health insurance to die in the streets and not clog up the E.R.'s for those people who did purchase health insurance.
What a nazi commie thug! This idiot says that people who don't have medical insurance cannot receive heath care.

Only the ones who have the option but refused to do so on grounds that I'm a crybaby and I will never by obamacare.

Please tell these people who elect not to purchase health insurance to die in the streets and not clog up the E.R.'s for those people who did purchase health insurance.
What a nazi commie thug! This idiot says that people who don't have medical insurance cannot receive heath care.

Only the ones who have the option but refused to do so on grounds that I'm a crybaby and I will never by obamacare.
Explain this later when you have sobered up.

I chose NOT to buy a Playstation this week....my PLAYSTATION WAS TAKEN AWAY FROM ME!!!

Well, you have two options, one you can use your fingers to pick your nose or you can buy a jar of vaseline and use your fingers for other reasons.

The lies are so transparent.

If the mandate is removed and people aren't punished for not buying healthcare, that is not "losing" their healthcare...it's choosing not to buy it.

Dems are such liars.

It's also odd for Democrats to punish the poor for not buying healthcare by making them pay a fine on their taxes.

If these poor people can't afford to buy an ID so they can vote, they sure as fuck can't buy health insurance
Remind me when your brains are spattered in a wreck to pay for your $50mm bill
Good old ugly American way, "I've got mine, screw the rest"

Explain this later when you have sobered up.

If you can't figure it out you're pretty dense. If you have the money and can afford to purchase insurance but decide to go uninsured then Hospital ER's should have the option to let you go by the wayside. If you say that people that can't afford will get it either free or on Medicaid then you must be speaking for your state only.

I chose NOT to buy a Playstation this week....my PLAYSTATION WAS TAKEN AWAY FROM ME!!!

Well, you have two options, one you can use your fingers to pick your nose or you can buy a jar of vaseline and use your fingers for other reasons.
The liberal protest method!
You don't even know the def of liberal so pathetic.
Mr coward, Why don't you have the guts to call O what you really think ?
And where is he and where are you mr PhD genius?

All of you liberals cannot be this fucking stupid.

RATES ARE GOING UP BECAUSE OF OBAMACARE.

NO ONE IS STOPPING ANYONE FROM BUYING HEALTH INSURANCE.

Stupid stupid stupid fucks.

WHY DID OBAMA MAKE PEOPLE BUY OBAMACARE OR GET A FINE ON THEIR TAXES?

Why is he forcing poor people to buy something they do not want?

Roughly 8 million people pay the MANDATE FINE rather than buying Obamacare.

Are these people being DENIED HEALTHCARE?

The lies are so transparent.

If the mandate is removed and people aren't punished for not buying healthcare, that is not "losing" their healthcare...it's choosing not to buy it.

Dems are such liars.

It's also odd for Democrats to punish the poor for not buying healthcare by making them pay a fine on their taxes.

If these poor people can't afford to buy an ID so they can vote, they sure as fuck can't buy health insurance
Super dumb fuck, assholes like you are stating that someone making $1000 a month chooses not to buy an $800 a month policy means they do not want health insurance. You are one sick fucker.

Forum List

Back