Tom Brady joins protest; calls Trump's comment on Kaepernick "divisive"

Three hurrahs for Tom Brady, former Trump supporter who just got fed up.
He had a great game yesterday by the way, helping New England win by coming from behind once again.
http://nypost.com/2017/09/25/tom-brady-turns-back-on-trump-amid-national-anthem-protests/

Nothing is more about unity that standing together during the Pledge of Allegiance, you are literally showing that you are loyal to the UNITED States of America, and thus your fellow citizens.

When you REFUSE to do that, you are actively refusing to be UNITED with your fellow citizens.

Only a deluded fool could not see that it is the players who are being divisive.

Good for him.

One should have their own opinions on everything, not blindly follow someone because you are told you have to.

• Banned
Good for him.

One should have their own opinions on everything, not blindly follow someone because you are told you have to.
Thanks. Please go contradict all your Trump-loving buddies who are disagreeing with you in other threads.
In fact, there is a Trump-loving member named "Correll" who disagrees with you. I want you to reply to his message and telling that his Trump-loving ass is wrong.

The ones kneeling are the divisive ones, not His Excellency Donald Trump. Disrespecting our nation’s flag and national anthem is divisive. It's downright insulting! Brady didn’t complain when the President took his side over his deflated ball scandal. It seems Brady got the memo from his owner and sponsors: Toe the NFL party line and insult your flag, and the servicemen who died defending it.

He had a great game yesterday by the way, helping New England win by coming from behind once again.
http://nypost.com/2017/09/25/tom-brady-turns-back-on-trump-amid-national-anthem-protests/

upload_2017-9-25_9-13-55.png

• Banned
The ones kneeling are the divisive ones, not His Excellency Donald Trump. Disrespecting our nation’s flag and national anthem is divisive. It's downright insulting! Brady didn’t complain when the President took his side over his deflated ball scandal. It seems Brady got the memo from his owner and sponsors: Toe the NFL party line!
Even ColonelAngus, a Trump lover, disagrees with you.

Good for him.

Thanks. Please go contradict all your Trump-loving buddies who are disagreeing with you in other threads.
In fact, there is a Trump-loving member named "Correll" who disagrees with you. I want you to reply to his message and telling that his Trump-loving ass is wrong.

I've already posted in this thread, and I pointed out why what Brady said was fucking stupid.

Good for him.

I've already posted in this thread, and I pointed out why what Brady said was fucking stupid.
I know. And I want you to know that ColonelAngus thinks you're stupid.

Nothing is more about unity that standing together during the Pledge of Allegiance, you are literally showing that you are loyal to the UNITED States of America, and thus your fellow citizens.

When you REFUSE to do that, you are actively refusing to be UNITED with your fellow citizens.

Only a deluded fool could not see that it is the players who are being divisive.
Of course, people who agree with your viewpoint are good Americans and people who disagree with you are bad Americans.

Good for him.

They can agree or disagree as they see fit.

I personally think the players should stand for the anthem, but there is nothing wrong with Tom Brady calling Trump "divisive".

He is divisive....as is Hillary, as is Barry, as is Graham, McConnell, McCain, Pelosi. Waters....

Now go tell your Hillary pals that you can disagree with Hillary and still be a progressive.

The ones kneeling are the divisive ones, not His Excellency Donald Trump. Disrespecting our nation’s flag and national anthem is divisive. It's downright insulting! Brady didn’t complain when the President took his side over his deflated ball scandal. It seems Brady got the memo from his owner and sponsors: Toe the NFL party line!

First of all, we are not sheeple like you dems. We follow political leaders, we don't "love" them.

Try to be less creepy and weird.

Second of all, that you think that ONE Trump supporter disagreeing with us and agreeing with you means shit, just shows that you have NO REAL arguments to defend your position.

First of all, we are not sheeple like you dems. We follow political leaders, we don't "love" them.

Second of all, that you think that ONE Trump supporter disagreeing with us and agreeing with you means shit, just shows that you have NO REAL arguments to defend your position.
You love Trump with erotic passion. Stop pretending you don't. It makes you look ridiculous, fanboy.

Good for him.

I love that you just revealed that you make no distinction between disagreeing with someone and thinking they are stupid.

Standard liberal. Completely closed mind.

You love Trump. Stop pretending you don't. It makes you look ridiculous, fanboy.

You are projecting.

I have hopes for him and his administration. It is too early to see if it will pan out.

He was by far the best choice available to me this time around.

I admit that I love the way he completely melts you lefties' minds.

You deserve that and far more, for being what you are.

Of course, people who agree with your viewpoint are good Americans and people who disagree with you are bad Americans.

Not always.

But Americans who think that America is a racist hellhole and they want to railroad innocent cops to jail without a fair trial?

Yes, they are anti-American assholes.

Fuck them all.

Good for him.

I love that you just revealed that you make no distinction between disagreeing with someone and thinking they are stupid.

Standard liberal. Completely closed mind.
The liberal has limited thinking capabilities.

The ones kneeling are the divisive ones, not His Excellency Donald Trump. Disrespecting our nation’s flag and national anthem is divisive. It's downright insulting! Brady didn’t complain when the President took his side over his deflated ball scandal. It seems Brady got the memo from his owner and sponsors: Toe the NFL party line and insult your flag, and the servicemen who died defending it.

Man you have been taken. Did you call Obama your excellency as well.

Forum List

Back