If Obama's policies are so great

Obama said he is going to wait. Probably to see who gets the nominee like a lot of other partisan presidents.
It is fuckin pathetic, if you ask me.

It's actually the opposite.
how exactly?

You and I both know people who have no idea what a candidate's record or policies are, but if a sitting President says "I'm supporting this person," they'll vote for that person because "The President thinks X is cool!"

Obama said he is going to wait. Probably to see who gets the nominee like a lot of other partisan presidents.

how exactly?

You and I both know people who have no idea what a candidate's record or policies are, but if a sitting President says "I'm supporting this person," they'll vote for that person because "The President thinks X is cool!"
partisanship.
No sitting president wants to back the loser. Its all political theater.

how exactly?

partisanship.

So then to you it wouldn't matter either way.

As for backing a loser, post-nomination there's a 50/50 chance that the other party will win, so :dunno:

how exactly?

partisanship.

As for backing a loser, post-nomination there's a 50/50 chance that the other party will win, so :dunno:
lol
A fuckin partisan isn't going to support the other side, regardless.
You are just mindlessly pissing in the wind bro..
Its partisanship. PERIOD.

how exactly?

partisanship.

lol

Well, you've done a great job of persuading me to reconsider my position.

how exactly?

partisanship.

lol

I didn't try to persuade you. Someone saying partisanship is the opposite of partisanship clearly doesn't deal in reality anyways... :p

partisanship.

lol

I didn't try to persuade you. Someone saying partisanship is the opposite of partisanship clearly doesn't deal in reality anyways... :p

I was trying to be kind. This is the thanks I get. :p

partisanship.

lol

I was trying to be kind. This is the thanks I get. :p
I like you arian, but I still have to pick on you! :)

Forum List

Back