If Obama wiretapped Trump, can we retroactively impeach him?

If Obama wiretapped Trump, can we retroactively impeach him?
What an inane question. An out of office president can be impeached only in the general sense of the word. As a proceeding conducted by Congress to unseat a president, no, Obama cannot be impeached.
Blackrook is a lawyer. There is a first time for everything and for the record no question is stupid. Asking questions is part of the discovery process. Explore the possibilities a little. It might do you some good.

Obama can not simply order a wire tap...sheesh! Ignorance sure is bliss, eh?

IF thre was a wire tap on Trump, that would mean the Justice Department, through their investigative team, the FBI, FOUND PROBABLE CAUSE that Trump WAS likely committing a crime, or tied up in foreign espionage.... And the Judge in the FISA COURT agreed.

You better be PRAYING there was NO FISA warrant to tap Trump's phones, cuz if there were, it means he is involved with, something illegal.
. Who ordered the FISA warrants ?? You better pray Obama wasn't behind all this mess. He sure did run his mouth alot during that campaign, and they really thought they had Hillary in the seat, but how were they so sure of themselves? I think the list of co-conspirators are many. Obama with his ideology hell bent on changing this nation, had to include doing things we can only imagine. He may have gotten to comfortable in his activities (began to feel untouchable), and that is when the mistakes are made, and the exposure comes.

Obama is no longer the President and can no longer count on the Justice Department and FBI to protect him.

Obama can not simply order a wire tap...sheesh! Ignorance sure is bliss, eh?

IF there was a wire tap on Trump, that would mean the Justice Department, through their investigative team, the FBI, FOUND PROBABLE CAUSE that Trump WAS likely committing a crime, or tied up in foreign espionage.... And the Judge in the FISA COURT agreed.

You better be PRAYING there was NO FISA warrant to tap Trump's phones, cuz if there were, it means he is involved with, something illegal.

C4A, the president can order surveillance without getting a FISA. That is only for the intelligence community under normal operations, and the President can issue such operations orders under exceptional circumstances.

Also we already know that a FISA was given to the FBI to conduct surveillance on Trump's associates, including his campaign manager Manafort, and since they then conduct surveillance on all people within three degrees removed from the target, we know already, if you just think about it, that Trumps communications were recorded and intercepted and given to Obama.

We are witnessing a coup in slow motion.

Hardly a day goes by that I dont thank Gawd that this old witch was defeated for the POTUS.

upload_2017-3-8_21-15-35.png

You know what you were doing, but you got caught at it.

Caught at pointing out you're acting retarded?

I plead guilty.

Why do you think me pointing out Obama could sue people is threatening you? Exactly what brought on that spell of retardation?
Obama can't sue anybody, stupid. He'll be lucky if he doesn't end up being indicted.

Liberals are eager to believe in conspiracy theories about Trump and the Russians, but they refuse to believe that a President can order a wiretap of a political candidate. Seems a bit one-sided to me.

You know what you were doing, but you got caught at it.

Caught at pointing out you're acting retarded?

I plead guilty.

Why do you think me pointing out Obama could sue people is threatening you? Exactly what brought on that spell of retardation?
. Not me, but your threatening a poster in hopes to what maybe shut him down or cool his heels with your threat ??

Forum List

Back