If obama wins in November look for a gun ban

You people have been crying wolf about this for decades now. Seriously, you need to stop. It's embarrassing.

Yep & now we are seeing it come to pass.

Absolutely you are, the carry in national parks, more liberal CC laws in more states, etc.

We jus gonna take your bullets you can keep the guns :D

Seriously though.... You are actually on to something there.

NRA-ILA | New Jersey: Assembly Committee to Consider Ammo Ban & More

New Anti-Gun Laws Proposed In Illinois

» New Jersey bill aims to ban all handgun, some rifle ammo Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

The right is fighting windmills again.

No wonder they are going to lose.

Thread fail

Hows this thread a fail? You don't listen to what obama has said in the past have you?

I'm going by what Obama has done on gun control; and that is, nothing. Democrats pretty much gave up on gun control. Gun rights advocates have won all of the recent battles. The NRA has made sure of that. Therefore, thread fail.

Yep Fast and the Furious was a race team he wanted to start.

Maybe we should limit all presidents to only one term - because we never know what kind of crazy shit they'll do in their second term. However, if they are limited to only one term - will they do any crazy shit in their one and only term?

This one has

Ohhhh, noooooes. not a gun ban.

gun_binky.jpg

You gun queers sure are a strange lot.

It must suck to live in constant fear.

Well they are pretty much all right wingers and right wingers are very fear driven as a group.
Part of that difference with the conservative brain thing.

Hows this thread a fail? You don't listen to what obama has said in the past have you?

I'm going by what Obama has done on gun control; and that is, nothing. Democrats pretty much gave up on gun control. Gun rights advocates have won all of the recent battles. The NRA has made sure of that. Therefore, thread fail.

I hate to be a do-gooder, but Obama has actually allowed for concealed weapons in national parks now. I believe he signed off on it in 2009.

I could see his administration re-authorizing the automatic weapons ban that expired a couple or so years ago, but I just can't buy the hype all over again that he's coming for our guns.

The sensible stuff that should be done needs to get done at the state level and that's pretty much what the Obama administration has been adhering to.

I would like to see laws passed that prevent Neighborhood Watch types from packin', because we really don't need that stuff to repeat itself. Totally unnecessary.

There was no "automatic weapons ban". That is more media hogwash.

Listen to what Emanuel says in the video. He is laying out a plan to pass more restrictions on guns, including the AWB, which was a piece of shit. He is providing arguments and rhetoric.
If it were a dead issue we wouldn't have this video. He would ignore it. Fast and Furious was largely about providing cover for such legislation. Fortunately it failed. Like the rest of this administration's initiatives.

Hop aboard the NRA crazy train...

CrazyTrain.jpg
It'd (probably) be best to appeal to the gun-nuts with the more-"vanilla" version:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxJhDlz4jxM]Crazy Train Pat Boone - YouTube[/ame]

hsnjpt.gif

Last edited:
The right is fighting windmills again.

No wonder they are going to lose.
Is that why assholes like you erect them?

Actually, no one is after your Gun-binky, guy.

I don't worry about the government banning guns because there are already so many guns out there, a gun law would be kind of meaningless.

Of course, the Democrats gave up on gun laws after Al Gore lost TN and WV in 2000.

But the NRA couldn't keep their scam going and doing their part to get people like you voting against your own economic interests if they didn't have you afraid they might take away that one little bit of your life you think you control.

Forum List

Back