If obama wins in November look for a gun ban

What a crock.

You idiots will believe anything your keepers spoon feed you.
You mean....their.....

wayne-lapierre.jpeg

"Over The Edge"/"Wingnut" PIG!!

I used to belong to the NRA back when they were more interested in promoting gun safety and such than right wing politics.

Maybe we should limit all presidents to only one term - because we never know what kind of crazy shit they'll do in their second term. However, if they are limited to only one term - will they do any crazy shit in their one and only term?

Maybe we should limit all presidents to only one term - because we never know what kind of crazy shit they'll do in their second term. However, if they are limited to only one term - will they do any crazy shit in their one and only term?
That's always been part of the argument for ONE six-year term.​

What a crock.

You idiots will believe anything your keepers spoon feed you.

I WISH he was is favor of some sane and intelligent gun control but Oh NOOOOOO - Instead of trying to keep guns out of the hands of children, drunks, and the mentally ill, he makes it legal to carry in national parks, for christ's sake!

He was against gun control before he ran for prez and he is still against it.

But, don't pay any attention to reality. I'm sure fux and lushbo would never tell a lie about President Obama.

you should know Dudly....that Democratic spoon is in your mouth with every post here.......

I will be 69 this year. I have been a gun owner since I was 12. No one has ever tried to take any gun I own. No one has ever prevented me from buying ammunition.

This is just more flap-yap from the party of fear.

and if they tried what then Rocks?.....and since you dont seem to know Rocks i will tell you.....both parties use fear to win the hapless over....now you know....

Thread fail

Hows this thread a fail? You don't listen to what obama has said in the past have you?

I'm going by what Obama has done on gun control; and that is, nothing. Democrats pretty much gave up on gun control. Gun rights advocates have won all of the recent battles. The NRA has made sure of that. Therefore, thread fail.

I hate to be a do-gooder, but Obama has actually allowed for concealed weapons in national parks now. I believe he signed off on it in 2009.

I could see his administration re-authorizing the automatic weapons ban that expired a couple or so years ago, but I just can't buy the hype all over again that he's coming for our guns.

The sensible stuff that should be done needs to get done at the state level and that's pretty much what the Obama administration has been adhering to.

I would like to see laws passed that prevent Neighborhood Watch types from packin', because we really don't need that stuff to repeat itself. Totally unnecessary.

I think this dictator would love a gun ban. So would the UN, who actually has the Small Arms Treaty, which would ban guns, AND which Obama can still sign.

But.....they forget one key thing, and what saves us: Who is gonna take 'em?

1- The police officers in the United States will not do it. Why? They arent like military. They CAN disobey and order. Will they get fired? Maybe. Probably not. They take the same oath the military does, and CAN disobey an unlawful order. Second, if they disobey, then the ones giving the order, SGTs, LT's, Captains, Chiefs, would have to do it. They wont. Most haven't worked the street in years. And plus....your average cop gives more of a damn about his dog than the "honor" of being a cop lately. Our society, especially the left wing, have trashed and belittled that profession to the point that most cops just do enough to get to the next paycheck, and go home alive. Screw the rest.

2- If the cops wont do it, who will? The National Guard? The Army? The Marines? REALLY? For one, they have too much honor to follow an unlawful order. Second...I think when it came down to it, those men would follow the cops lead and refuse. Not to our own people. I just dont think they would.

3- If the cops wont do it, and the military wont do it, who will? The UN? The IRS?

Bring it on.

If obama wins in November look for a gun ban

Lame.

Sad.

Yes, a fail.

Hows this thread a fail? You don't listen to what obama has said in the past have you?

Because any effort to restrict firearms – much less ban them – is, be it legislative or via EO, un-Constitutional. It would be political suicide for any lawmaker.

Heller/McDonald may have pleased conservatives with regard to an individual right to own a handgun, but the rulings also took from republicans a weapon to use against democrats.

Any rightist who bleats about ‘gun bans’ only exhibits his ignorance.

What did the fuck wit in the video say? If obama wins there will be nothing to stop him. He doesn't have to worry about another election.

I believe him when he talks about his agenda and not having to worry about being re-elected, and being able to do things because he's has no restraints.

You’ve got to be kidding – what are you, six years old?

Forum List

Back