If Obama was in charge on 9/11

What would the moonbat messiah's response be?

• Issue a harshly worded condemnation and threaten sanctions on the opium trade.

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Praise the 19 hijackers for bravely protesting failed republican foreign policy.

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Call upon the UN to sing Kumbaya and demand an end to Israeli Apartied.

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Demand Al-Queda lay down it's soviet arms in exchange for better NATO weapons.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ban Airplanes from being flown by unlicensed pilots, and regulate the manufacture of new ones.

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Send the EPA to Kabul and test water quality.

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Lob some bombs into AFG arbitrarily and declare victory.

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Send in a small force to to defeat the National Alliance so the Taliban might arrest OBL.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Send in a small force to coordinate airstrikes to help the National Alliance unseat the Taliban.

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • The same thing Bush did.

Votes: 4 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If Obama was in charge on 9/11 What do you think the response would have been?
I can not speak for the dingbat, but I can tell you what MY response would have been: look for terrorists within my nation, my government, look for motives, not for some rag heads with box cutter knives, but who can rig up all the explosives that it took to take down the twin towers and the building 7, take control of all media and EDUCATE people, declare martial law if necessary, but get to the bottom of the truth and not just start wars in the middle east for the interests of international bankers and continue giving them bail outs so they can give bonuses to their CEO’s as tens of millions of my American families are losing homes to this criminal industry (as was the case under dingbat Bush)

his response ??

hell that is pretty simple in my OPINION..,

he would have gone on a world wide apology tour. :up:

and if he were not bowing to every tin pot dictator he would be :suck:

:lmao:

1. Obama would have called for a resolution to attack Afghanistan and wipe Al Qaeda out.
2. Conservatives would have filibustered it and put the blame on the attacks on the ACLU, Abortionists and Gays.
3. Obama would have "unconstitutionally" ordered troops into the region, cleared out the terrorist camps and killed Osama Bin Laden.
4. Conservatives would have mourned the death of Osama Bin Laden, declaring him a martyr, stating that both Reagan and Poppa Bush helped his "freedom fighting" cause. Issa would start an investigation.

his response ??

In case you didn't get the memo? Osama Bin Laden is dead now. Thanks to President Obama.

Which makes this post a big fat fucking fail.

Much like the thread. :badgrin:

:D

his response ??

In case you didn't get the memo? Osama Bin Laden is dead now. Thanks to President Obama.

you people can't spike that mans head for your dear leader much more
you Obamabots are a fail

If Obama was in charge on 9/11

his Secret Service detail would have rushed him out of a fundraiser, and have him flown to an undisclosed location in the Midwest. Where he would play a round of golf.

Later in the day, he would fly back to Washington to play basketball with some of his staffers.

Meanwhile, despite the no fly order, Moochelle and the kids would fly out of the country for another vacation.

We would have never invaded Iraq

What I am opposed to is a dumb war. What I am opposed to is a rash war. What I am opposed to is the cynical attempt by Richard Perle and Paul Wolfowitz and other armchair, weekend warriors in this administration to shove their own ideological agendas down our throats, irrespective of the costs in lives lost and in hardships borne.

What I am opposed to is the attempt by political hacks like Karl Rove to distract us from a rise in the uninsured, a rise in the poverty rate, a drop in the median income — to distract us from corporate scandals and a stock market that has just gone through the worst month since the Great Depression. That's what I'm opposed to. A dumb war. A rash war. A war based not on reason but on passion, not on principle but on politics. Now let me be clear — I suffer no illusions about Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal man. A ruthless man. A man who butchers his own people to secure his own power. He has repeatedly defied UN resolutions, thwarted UN inspection teams, developed chemical and biological weapons, and coveted nuclear capacity. He's a bad guy. The world, and the Iraqi people, would be better off without him.

But I also know that Saddam poses no imminent and direct threat to the United States or to his neighbors, that the Iraqi economy is in shambles, that the Iraqi military a fraction of its former strength, and that in concert with the international community he can be contained until, in the way of all petty dictators, he falls away into the dustbin of history. I know that even a successful war against Iraq will require a U.S. occupation of undetermined length, at undetermined cost, with undetermined consequences. I know that an invasion of Iraq without a clear rationale and without strong international support will only fan the flames of the Middle East, and encourage the worst, rather than best, impulses of the Arab world, and strengthen the recruitment arm of al-Qaida. I am not opposed to all wars. I'm opposed to dumb wars.

Barack Obama Oct 2 2002

Last edited:
his response ??

you people can't spike that mans head for your dear leader much more
you Obamabots are a fail

The bed wetters act like obozo did a HALO jump into OBL's compound, cut his throat with Audie Murphy's KBAR, and made a harrowing marathon run to a waiting gunship 100 miles away.

OBL is dead IN SPITE of the moonbat messiah. He didn't even sit there and watch, he went and played cards (and probably "hide a weenie") with Reggie Love.

Some fucking "hero" president....

Puke.:puke:

So for those of us who seek a more just and secure world for our children, let us send a clear message to the president today. You want a fight, President Bush? Let's finish the fight with bin Laden and al-Qaida, through effective, coordinated intelligence, and a shutting down of the financial networks that support terrorism, and a homeland security program that involves more than color-coded warnings. You want a fight, President Bush?

Let's fight to make sure that the U.N. inspectors can do their work, and that we vigorously enforce a non-proliferation treaty, and that former enemies and current allies like Russia safeguard and ultimately eliminate their stores of nuclear material, and that nations like Pakistan and India never use the terrible weapons already in their possession, and that the arms merchants in our own country stop feeding the countless wars that rage across the globe. You want a fight, President Bush?

Let's fight to make sure our so-called allies in the Middle East, the Saudis and the Egyptians, stop oppressing their own people, and suppressing dissent, and tolerating corruption and inequality, and mismanaging their economies so that their youth grow up without education, without prospects, without hope, the ready recruits of terrorist cells. You want a fight, President Bush? Let's fight to wean ourselves off Middle East oil, through an energy policy that doesn't simply serve the interests of Exxon and Mobil.

Those are the battles that we need to fight.

Barack Obama Oct 2 2002

We would have never invaded Iraq

What I am opposed to is a dumb war. What I am opposed to is a rash war. What I am opposed to is the cynical attempt by Richard Perle and Paul Wolfowitz and other armchair, weekend warriors in this administration to shove their own ideological agendas down our throats, irrespective of the costs in lives lost and in hardships borne.

What I am opposed to is the attempt by political hacks like Karl Rove to distract us from a rise in the uninsured, a rise in the poverty rate, a drop in the median income — to distract us from corporate scandals and a stock market that has just gone through the worst month since the Great Depression. That's what I'm opposed to. A dumb war. A rash war. A war based not on reason but on passion, not on principle but on politics. Now let me be clear — I suffer no illusions about Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal man. A ruthless man. A man who butchers his own people to secure his own power. He has repeatedly defied UN resolutions, thwarted UN inspection teams, developed chemical and biological weapons, and coveted nuclear capacity. He's a bad guy. The world, and the Iraqi people, would be better off without him.

But I also know that Saddam poses no imminent and direct threat to the United States or to his neighbors, that the Iraqi economy is in shambles, that the Iraqi military a fraction of its former strength, and that in concert with the international community he can be contained until, in the way of all petty dictators, he falls away into the dustbin of history. I know that even a successful war against Iraq will require a U.S. occupation of undetermined length, at undetermined cost, with undetermined consequences. I know that an invasion of Iraq without a clear rationale and without strong international support will only fan the flames of the Middle East, and encourage the worst, rather than best, impulses of the Arab world, and strengthen the recruitment arm of al-Qaida. I am not opposed to all wars. I'm opposed to dumb wars.

Barack Obama Oct 2 2002

And removed the threat, possibly. he would not have helped the militants by invading a nation in no way involved. Nor kissed the soon to be King of the country which supplied the money, and manpower.

He would've been reading My Pet Goat and claim that he never knew the importance of a report entitled "Osama determined to Strike the US".

None of the above. Since we don't know the contents of all but one of the PDB during the summer of 2001, we don't know what other information was ignored. Put that information into capable hands (even just the one we know about titled "Bin Laden Determined to Strike Inside the US") and 9-11 may never have happened.

It's useless to speculate now however.

He would respond to an attack from Afganistan by attacking Iraq with no armor for the soldiers and when confronted about the lack of protection just tell the press "You go with the army you have not the one you want" and the right would scream about putting vets in harms way

The world, just like us, will never know...

Speculation as to what his actions might have been is pointless.

That's true, but the whole point was to ridicule him, not speculate what the idiot would do.

Forum List

Back