If Obama was in charge on 9/11

What would the moonbat messiah's response be?

• Issue a harshly worded condemnation and threaten sanctions on the opium trade.

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Praise the 19 hijackers for bravely protesting failed republican foreign policy.

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Call upon the UN to sing Kumbaya and demand an end to Israeli Apartied.

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Demand Al-Queda lay down it's soviet arms in exchange for better NATO weapons.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ban Airplanes from being flown by unlicensed pilots, and regulate the manufacture of new ones.

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Send the EPA to Kabul and test water quality.

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Lob some bombs into AFG arbitrarily and declare victory.

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Send in a small force to to defeat the National Alliance so the Taliban might arrest OBL.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Send in a small force to coordinate airstrikes to help the National Alliance unseat the Taliban.

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • The same thing Bush did.

Votes: 4 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I agree. Bush followed the wrong advice on Iraq but I firmly believe he was the right man after 9-11.

Bush was the right stooge to allow 9/11 happen in the first place.

Nope. That honor goes to Clinton.

The whole thing was planned on his watch. Apparantly you forgot Bush was in office for eight months.

9-11 was years in the planning. All on Clinton's watch. He had an FBI agent screaming bloody murder that something was going on. Hell. John O'Neil couldn't get his bosses to listen. Had they listened 9-11 might never have happened.

Also Clinton had a few opportunities to waste OBL. He didn't. Guess you could say the blame lands on Clinton because if OBL had died 9-11 might not have happened.

What did the outgoing Clinton Administration tell the incoming Bush Administration was the biggest threat?

Bush Administration's First Memo on al-Qaeda Declassified

If Obama was in charge on 9/11 What do you think the response would have been?
I can not speak for the dingbat, but I can tell you what MY response would have been: look for terrorists within my nation, my government, look for motives, not for some rag heads with box cutter knives, but who can rig up all the explosives that it took to take down the twin towers and the building 7, take control of all media and EDUCATE people, declare martial law if necessary, but get to the bottom of the truth and not just start wars in the middle east for the interests of international bankers and continue giving them bail outs so they can give bonuses to their CEO’s as tens of millions of my American families are losing homes to this criminal industry (as was the case under dingbat Bush)

So I take it you would not have put Osama Bin Laden's family on a private plane back to Saudi Arabia without even questioning them, either.

Either way the whole thing was planned on Clintons watch and his FBI bosses wouldn't listen to one of their own agents. He also didn't take out OBL when they had the opportunity.

If Clinton's FBI had listened 9-11 might not have happened. If Clinton's administration had taken out OBL 9-11 might not have happened.

Bush was in office for 8 months. Clinton was in office for 8 years.

Either way the whole thing was planned on Clintons watch and his FBI bosses wouldn't listen to one of their own agents. He also didn't take out OBL when they had the opportunity.

If Clinton's FBI had listened 9-11 might not have happened. If Clinton's administration had taken out OBL 9-11 might not have happened.

Clinton tried to kill OBL several times. Prior to that he tried to get other countries to take OBL out.

Bush refused to do anything to OBL claiming he was trying to distract us from Iraq. After 9/11 Bush flew OBLs family home & let OBL get away & didn't care about getting him after that.

Clinton tried to kill OBL several times. Prior to that he tried to get other countries to take OBL out.

Bush refused to do anything to OBL claiming he was trying to distract us from Iraq. After 9/11 Bush flew OBLs family home & let OBL get away & didn't care about getting him after that.

Bush knew that once Osama bin Laden was killed, the American people would consider the war on terrorism complete and would not support an Iraq invasion

Bush needed him alive

In terms of post 9-11 consoling of an American people in shock, I think Bush did a great job. His speeches and public appearances in the days and weeks after 9-11 did much to soothe a nation in disarray
I also supported his invasionof Afghanistan but now wonder if that was the only and best option
After 9-11, Bush recieved a 9-11 Card. He was given free reign to do anything he thought necessary to fight terrorism. Patriot Act, Homeland Security and Afghanistanwere all rubber stamped
Bush pushed his luck with Iraq by claiming Saddam would give WMDs to terrorists so we needed an immediate invasion. It was a massive blunder and we paid dearly

Bush initially opposed the Department of Homeland Security. He was browbeaten into supporting it by Senate Democrats who were in the majority.

Bush Signs Homeland Bill - CBS News
AllGov - Departments

To me, Homeland Security did not solve any problems

It just created another opportunity for infighting among security agencies

I agree.

It was a gift to the government employee unions.

Nope. That honor goes to Clinton.

The whole thing was planned on his watch. Apparantly you forgot Bush was in office for eight months.

9-11 was years in the planning. All on Clinton's watch. He had an FBI agent screaming bloody murder that something was going on. Hell. John O'Neil couldn't get his bosses to listen. Had they listened 9-11 might never have happened.

Also Clinton had a few opportunities to waste OBL. He didn't. Guess you could say the blame lands on Clinton because if OBL had died 9-11 might not have happened.

What did the outgoing Clinton Administration tell the incoming Bush Administration was the biggest threat?

Bush Administration's First Memo on al-Qaeda Declassified

A pre-emptive war in Afghanistan?

That would have gone over well. :cuckoo: Most of the left thinks Bush started "TWO unnecessary wars" and now you're saying Bush should have invaded Afghanistan based on a memo?

If Obama was in charge on 9/11 What do you think the response would have been?
I can not speak for the dingbat, but I can tell you what MY response would have been: look for terrorists within my nation, my government, look for motives, not for some rag heads with box cutter knives, but who can rig up all the explosives that it took to take down the twin towers and the building 7, take control of all media and EDUCATE people, declare martial law if necessary, but get to the bottom of the truth and not just start wars in the middle east for the interests of international bankers and continue giving them bail outs so they can give bonuses to their CEO’s as tens of millions of my American families are losing homes to this criminal industry (as was the case under dingbat Bush)

So I take it you would not have put Osama Bin Laden's family on a private plane back to Saudi Arabia without even questioning them, either.

FactCheck.org disagrees with your claim:

http://www.factcheck.org/UploadedFiles/Commission-report-on-bin-Laden-flights.pdf

So does Snopes:

snopes.com: Flights of Fancy

Forum List

Back