If Obama Is Christian, Why Hasn't He Held The 'National Day Of Prayer' In The White House?

Yes, that's what it takes to be a real Christian. LOL!
Just calling yourself a christian doesn't make you a christian sorry short bus hate to bust your god damn fucking bubble of that piece of shit. If I say I'm a god damn christian does that make me a fucking christian?

Bat shit crazy is what you are. LOL!
and you're a Christian? Not if you support Obama.

WHAT??

Dems/libs/progressives can't be "christian" if they voted for President Obama?

You're not just a liar, a cheat and thief, not just brain dead stupid. You really are just batshit crazy.
Christians will not support a liar and lie for a liar.

Agree that real Christians might not but the phony christians, like you, we see here do it all day every day.

Last edited:
I've read my Bible cover to cover and I can't recall a single passage that states one must participate and/or host a National Day of Prayer in order to be true Christian.
You aren't reading the bible if that's the case
who give a shite it a right load of old bollocks, national prayer day, you goyim should stick to christmas and easter.Thats where the profit is.
Shit stain it seems to matter to MDK, now go play in the middle of the road.

What on Earth are you talking about?

Just calling yourself a christian doesn't make you a christian sorry short bus hate to bust your god damn fucking bubble of that piece of shit. If I say I'm a god damn christian does that make me a fucking christian?

Bat shit crazy is what you are. LOL!
and you're a Christian? Not if you support Obama.

WHAT??

Dems/libs/progressives can't be "christian" if they voted for President Obama?

You're not just a liar, a cheat and thief, not just brain dead stupid. You really are just batshit crazy.
Christians will not support a liar and lie for a liar.

Agree that real Christians might not but the phony christians, like you, we see here do it all day every day.
Show one time that I have called myself a christian?
:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

I've read my Bible cover to cover and I can't recall a single passage that states one must participate and/or host a National Day of Prayer in order to be true Christian.
who give a shite it a right load of old bollocks, national prayer day, you goyim should stick to christmas and easter.Thats where the profit is.

He said who gives a shit. I said you did. I really wished people would read the connecting quotes.

bigrebnc1775

Please post the verse in the bible where it says that the prez must host a national day of prayer.

(Do you ever think before you type?)

:uhoh3:
Show where the president is mentioned in the bible. Shit stain you want a word for word accountability. presidents are not mentioned in the bible
However Christians are required to pray
1 I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people— 2 for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. 3 This is good, and pleases God our Savior…” -1 Timothy 2:1-3
BIGREDBRA that is the beauty of the internet, people claim to be soldiers, heterosexual, etc when in fact they are.....................
Gopeeintothewind, when a person claims to be a Christians and does something that is not a Christian act, such as murder and idiots like you start broad brushing all Christians into that same group it matters.
Bigredbra is that not what all religion claim.
In context what does your comment have do with what I said?

Speaking of context, it was YOU who said the bible says the president should hold national day of prayer and then weaseled out of your own words.

Obama 8217 s National Day of Prayer Proclamation Says 8230 TheBlaze.com

Read it. You pretend Christians may learn from a real Christian.
obama a real christian? A real christian would be able to quote scripture without saying it wrong.
Like Brothers keeper was Cain after he killed his Brother Able.

So memorizing the bible and being able to spew words makes one a christian?
Dumb ass did I say that? Show where I said memorizing the bible and being able to spew words makes one a christian

And then you did it again here.

You are really a pathetic piece of shit You want the exact word president is not there but king and those in authority are so go take a slow walk at a rifle range in front of the targets.

He said who gives a shit. I said you did. I really wished people would read the connecting quotes.

I wasn't sure and that is why I asked. Lighten up a bit mate. You take this shit way too seriously.

The only reason it mattered to me because it silly to think someone is not a Christian because they have never hosted or participated in the National Day of Prayer.

I wasn't sure and that is why I asked. Lighten up a bit mate. You take this shit way too seriously.

The only reason it mattered to me because it silly to think someone is not a Christian because they have never hosted or participated in the National Day of Prayer.
Not sure why you think I need to lighten up, I've haven' said anything out of the way to anyone. And I agree it is silly to say someone is not a christian because they never hosted a national day of prayer. but their actions will show them to be a christian or not.

Little Retarded Rebecca probably doesn't know much about the Bible because he's not a Christian (as he's stated here).

And it's pretty clear that he doesn't know much about the Bible from all the posts he's put down in this thread.

Little Retarded Rebecca probably doesn't know much about the Bible because he's not a Christian (as he's stated here).

And it's pretty clear that he doesn't know much about the Bible from all the posts he's put down in this thread.

All Baby Huey aka bigrebnc1775 knows is to lecture others about what he himself doesn't know anything about and/or consistently lies about.

All Baby Huey aka bigrebnc1775 knows is to lecture others about what he himself doesn't know anything about and/or consistently lies about.
Brat why do you keep tagging? I want to know why do you lie all the time?
:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:
lie lie lie lie lie lie ALL THE TIME

Little prissy Prove me wrong that's all you have to do. Don't just say I probably don't know much about anything prove me wrong

I am a Christian, you aren't, and Obama, whether Christian or not, is obviously a better person than you. Here you are being helped to turn your cheek.

:lol:
butt-head_hitting_beavis.gif

Obama 8217 s National Day of Prayer Proclamation Says 8230 TheBlaze.com

Read it. You pretend Christians may learn from a real Christian.
obama a real christian? A real christian would be able to quote scripture without saying it wrong.
Like Brothers keeper was Cain after he killed his Brother Able.

Yeah.............Jr. always got his quotes spot on, didn't he?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
WOW !! this just might set a record it took till the 17th note when "BOOOsh Did It too", crowd started their shit. :up:

Little prissy Prove me wrong that's all you have to do. Don't just say I probably don't know much about anything prove me wrong

Still waiting for those Bible verses that say exactly what a Christian is.

If you can't provide them, then it proves you don't know what you're talking about.

Put up or shut up.

Still waiting for those Bible verses that say exactly what a Christian is.

If you can't provide them, then it proves you don't know what you're talking about.

Put up or shut up.
I posted them already you didn't like them not my fault you are a stupid obama supporter and cannot comprehend what was posted.

Forum List

Back