If Obama Bans Fishing, He Hands Over 60 Million Votes To Angler Sarah Palin

obama_fishing_east_gallatin.jpg

I'm going to ban fishing!!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!

It's not just Fox News and the "right wing media" reporting on this. ESPN and several angling organizations are warning the same. I'll find the links later. I'm not saying I know that this is true or false but it is definitely cause for concern. Our entire community relies on tourism and commercial and recreational fishing.

It's not just Fox News and the "right wing media" reporting on this. ESPN and several angling organizations are warning the same. I'll find the links later. I'm not saying I know that this is true or false but it is definitely cause for concern. Our entire community relies on tourism and commercial and recreational fishing.

HOLY SHIT!! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!! THE SKY IS FALLING!!:cuckoo:

LiarFrank....what does fishing INDUSTRY have to do with the 60,000 recreational fisherman the OP was referring to?

Do you HAVE to prove Rahm Emanuel right EVERY time you post, oh Fucking Retard?

"...This paper doesn’t differentiate commercial fishermen from America’s anglers"

And is therefore intentionally deceptive.

also known as a lie.

You might want to read the articled before calling me a liar, not like that's ever stopped you before

Do you HAVE to prove Rahm Emanuel right EVERY time you post, oh Fucking Retard?

"...This paper doesn’t differentiate commercial fishermen from America’s anglers"

also known as a lie.

You might want to read the articled before calling me a liar, not like that's ever stopped you before

comprehension problems?
I said the article is a lie.

Of course if you know that and still promote the article it make you an accompolice at the very least.

Last edited:

also known as a lie.

comprehension problems?

Of course if you know that and still promote the article it make you an accompolice at the very least.

It is a fact that by executive order Obama is planning on a massive land-grab in the west and he is also planning on controlling intercostal waterways to placate environmental groups.

also known as a lie.

comprehension problems?

How is it a lie if they're intentionally not differentiating between commercial and recreational fisheries? is it just because you say so? Did you have your fingers crossed behind your back?

comprehension problems?

How is it a lie if they're intentionally not differentiating between commercial and recreational fisheries? is it just because you say so? Did you have your fingers crossed behind your back?

If you can't figure that out, I can't help you.

comprehension problems?

If you can't figure that out, I can't help you.

Oh, because you say so, right.

It's too late; the news is already out there among the populous. Obama wants to ban dads and sons from going fishing on weekends. :lol: Once it becomes an urban legend, you're sunk. :lol:

"That’s why the Detroit News recently observed that “the task force effectively authorizes the feds to take over jurisdiction of one of the remaining linchpins of Michigan’s economy, our multibillion-dollar fishing industry that generates over 27,000 jobs.”

...These groups collaborated on a document entitled “Transition Green,” published in late 2008. This paper doesn’t differentiate commercial fishermen from America’s anglers — the environmental groups act as if commercial long-liners fishing miles off shore are the same as people who buy a state fishing license and tote a tackle box to the nearby lakeshore. And, as it turns out, everything this White House task force is doing precisely mirrors what the greens’ position paper outlined."

Obamaroids, read first, defends the Ossiah second
The Obama regime and his band of marxists will not be satisfied until Michigan is truly a welfare State.

"That’s why the Detroit News recently observed that “the task force effectively authorizes the feds to take over jurisdiction of one of the remaining linchpins of Michigan’s economy, our multibillion-dollar fishing industry that generates over 27,000 jobs.”

...These groups collaborated on a document entitled “Transition Green,” published in late 2008. This paper doesn’t differentiate commercial fishermen from America’s anglers — the environmental groups act as if commercial long-liners fishing miles off shore are the same as people who buy a state fishing license and tote a tackle box to the nearby lakeshore. And, as it turns out, everything this White House task force is doing precisely mirrors what the greens’ position paper outlined."

Obamaroids, read first, defends the Ossiah second
The Obama regime and his band of marxists will not be satisfied until Michigan is truly a welfare State.

So they are the ones behind free trade?
Those bastiges!

OH, more bulllshit from the troll of all trolls.

NObody is banning fishing. Restrictions in areas does not equal banning. But typical hackish lies

Fox News is debunking it. ESPN has also issued a clarification.

More made up chit. No one is even thinking about banning recreational fishing. Just more fear and hysteria from the wingnuts.

Actually I should say Fox News' "news" portion debunked it, and their "opinion" celebrities played it up.

Forum List

Back