If Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan Do Not Believe in Abortion,

eshrdlu

Rookie
Sep 16, 2012
I have an idea for Mitt Laurel and Paul Hardy. They each should make a pledge never to take contraceptives or to have any abortions.

There is no polite way to say this, so I will just say it: It would be karma for Paul and/or Mitt to be raped. I think it would be important to see how that form of conception works out for them.

Finally, I wonder how many abortions Paul's girlfriend had, or Paul's or Mitt's family members at any rate. Oh, yeah, I just remembered: IT'S NONE OF OUR BUSINESS.

No matter how many times these men were raped they would not need an abortion. Although hoping they would be raped makes you a good democrat.

I dont think they would have any problem with pledges on not having abortions. And i think you're an idiot if you think raping them will get them pregnant.

You DO understand the dif between taking contraceptives / using birth control and ABORTION, right?

And your ... glee in suggesting that they be raped makes me think perhaps you've been fantasizing a bit too much.

Romney has invested in companies that suppliers to abortion providers; PRyan believes in the death penalty no matter what the Pope declares as the doctrine of the Catholic church. Both men are HYPOCRITES on the issue, making money off of abortion, and cheering for wars wherein Americans better than they DIE. Certainly not "prolife" after birth.

I have an idea for Mitt Laurel and Paul Hardy. They each should make a pledge never to take contraceptives or to have any abortions.

There is no polite way to say this, so I will just say it: It would be karma for Paul and/or Mitt to be raped. I think it would be important to see how that form of conception works out for them.

Finally, I wonder how many abortions Paul's girlfriend had, or Paul's or Mitt's family members at any rate. Oh, yeah, I just remembered: IT'S NONE OF OUR BUSINESS.

Could not agree more.

Get the damn government fundies out of our personal business. And, stop them from re-writing the Constitution.

rw's - I'm talking to you. You want bigger and bigger government, more and more laws but, other people's lives are really is None OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS.

And, just because you're not getting laid doesn't mean my sex life is YOUR business.

Last edited:
Romney has invested in companies that suppliers to abortion providers; PRyan believes in the death penalty no matter what the Pope declares as the doctrine of the Catholic church. Both men are HYPOCRITES on the issue, making money off of abortion, and cheering for wars wherein Americans better than they DIE. Certainly not "prolife" after birth.

What a hypocrite he is.

Taking money for abortions while saying he's against them.

LYING hypocrite.

That's okay though cuz so are the rw's.

That's why they'll vote for the scumbag.

You know................what would be good for them is to go to bed tonight and dream that they are an unmarried female who ends up pregnant (either through rape, incest, or just not being careful) and they live in a society where their Draconian views on the subject are strictly enforced.

I mean hey............it worked for Scrooge, right?

You DO understand the dif between taking contraceptives / using birth control and ABORTION, right?

And your ... glee in suggesting that they be raped makes me think perhaps you've been fantasizing a bit too much.

Yeah, I understand the difference. Oh, and I do find great GLEE in "fantasizing" about them being raped, as do many female humans, just to give those offensive male slavers who fantasize about being able to impregnate 30 or more women in a polygamist heaven and/or about beating the crap out of their wives ever they ever DARE take a pill that allows their man-masters to have sex with them more than once a year -- you know, as opposed to running to their concubines in quick succession as they over-populate the Earth, to celebrate their shares of Nestle pure bottled water and Monsanto corn futures going through the roof -- a small taste of what it would mean to carry that memory with them each and every effing time Mitty and Pauline have to whip out the bottle [God knows the tit would be too... Commie] to feed the tangible evidence and ever-constant reminder that they do not matter one iota.

Forum List

Back