If Michelle's going Political... Then she's a Politician.

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Michelle Obama Visits NAACP on Eve of Tea Party Condemnation - ABC News

^As far as I'm Concerned she is outside of her "First Lady" Shelter when she calls those who Oppose her and her Party's Agendas "Racist".

Fuck her... She's the Racist and she was Obviously Motivated and Influenced by the Black Segregationist Preacher who she Listened to for 20 Years with the Husband who said Preacher Married her to.

:)

peace...

^As far as I'm Concerned she is outside of her "First Lady" Shelter when she calls those who Oppose her and her Party's Agendas "Racist".

Fuck her... She's the Racist and she was Obviously Motivated and Influenced by the Black Segregationist Preacher who she Listened to for 20 Years with the Husband who said Preacher Married her to.

peace...

That's what I believe also, the "Wright Syndrome" has surfaced. 20 years of racist and hate America rant and indoctrination comes to roost it would seem. I am hearing similar feelings on the radio this morning. Like being programmed for 20 years and then awaken and carry out your tasks. :eek:

peace...

And during his campaign and after his Immaculation? Anyone that opposed him, exposed him for whom he really was were tagged as_________________________?

What I see is now an open formal attack on those whom oppose him by a rascist orginization.

Odd that his election was to conquer racism. (Isn't that what the media led many to belive) ? Seems they are deepening the divide. By design.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

peace...

When has that stopped you from attacking her in the past?

As First lady and as a US Citizen (you guys do admit she was born here don't you?) she has a right to speak out about anything she feels strongly about.

the klan thinks there is no need for NAACP, normal people can see it
Do you think colored people need the NAACP today?
What do you think of the notion that they only come to the aid of colored people that hold the same political view?

peace...
A perfect example of how CON$ lie!!!!

Michelle Obama SAID no such thing and your own link admits it!!!!
According to your own link all the quotes you refer to came from Leila McDowell.

Fuck you...You're the Racist and you were Obviously Motivated and Influenced by the White Segregationist GOP Hate Radio Talker who you Listened to for 20 Years. :lol:

From your own link:

The first lady's speech focused on childhood obesity and her "Let's Move" initiative designed to promote healthy living and eating for children.

The First Lady should speak at the NAACP Convention. The NAACP is one of the most significant and influential organizations in our country. They saved this country in the 50s and 60s

What do you think of the notion that they only come to the aid of colored people that hold the same political view?

Is there a suggestion that the NAACP could be a racist organization? There has been talk that its prejudiced and promotes segregationist policies, could this be true? Discuss.........many know the answer.

I can see this thread morphing into Race Relations/Racism section rapidly. Soon to be moved. :tongue:

peace...

And during his campaign and after his Immaculation? Anyone that opposed him, exposed him for whom he really was were tagged as_________________________?

What I see is now an open formal attack on those whom oppose him by a rascist orginization.

Odd that his election was to conquer racism. (Isn't that what the media led many to belive) ? Seems they are deepening the divide. By design.
DittoTards are sooooooo obvious! The mindless drones can't stop themselves from parroting their MessiahRushie. :rofl:

Racists like you and LimpTard are the ones deepening the divide and blaming everyone else. See the first quote in my sig.

peace...

According to your own link all the quotes you refer to came from Leila McDowell.

Fuck you...You're the Racist and you were Obviously Motivated and Influenced by the White Segregationist GOP Hate Radio Talker who you Listened to for 20 Years. :lol:

From your own link:

The first lady's speech focused on childhood obesity and her "Let's Move" initiative designed to promote healthy living and eating for children.

Misleading Headline:

Michelle Obama Rouses NAACP Before Vote Condemning 'Racist' Elements of Tea Party

I didn't listen to ALL of her Remarks... Maybe I will.

And I'm Sure if (43) "Roused" a Group of Segregationist Racists before they Spewed their Lies you would say that was a Great thing, eh?... :lol:

peace...

The NAACP has an official position. If another black comes out in favor of separation of the races, they are under no obligation to support him.

peace...

your spin should have been: why does michelle obama hate fat black children!

but you would have had to watch the 3 min speech or read your own article.

peace...

From your own link:

Misleading Headline:

Michelle Obama Rouses NAACP Before Vote Condemning 'Racist' Elements of Tea Party

And I'm Sure if (43) "Roused" a Group of Segregationist Racists before they Spewed their Lies you would say that was a Great thing, eh?... :lol:

peace...

Perhaps next time you should actually read the article and watch the video before you ...

office_space_kit_mat.jpg

peace...

From your own link:

Misleading Headline:

peace...
That's Right, blame the "Liberal" media for your not reading the article!
So typical.

Forum List

Back