If McCain wins...

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
If McCain/Palin wins the election, my faith in the American people will be at an all time low. I know that both parties have their "base" of support. Those that will vote for them every time, no matter the circumstance. However, if enough of the rest of the "swing" voters buy what McCain is selling and put him over the top, I'm going to be flabbergasted. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me...fool me a third time and I'm a complete fucking idiot.

Don't be too suprised if the people who now admit their vote for Bush was a mistake, will still stay with the party line and vote for Mumbles McCain. My brother in law is sending me all the anti Obama crap he gets, but ignores anything I send criticizing McCain.

AND A FACTOR THAT IS NOT GETTING ENOUGH COVERAGE IS THAT THERE ARE A NUMBER OF AMERICANS WHO WILL NOT VOTE FOR OBAMA SIMPLY BECAUSE HE IS BLACK. FORGET THAT HE'S HALF WHITE, THAT DON'T COUNT.

If McCain/Palin wins the election, my faith in the American people will be at an all time low. I know that both parties have their "base" of support. Those that will vote for them every time, no matter the circumstance. However, if enough of the rest of the "swing" voters buy what McCain is selling and put him over the top, I'm going to be flabbergasted. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me...fool me a third time and I'm a complete fucking idiot.

complete fucking idiot seems like a pretty fast horse, though.

AND A FACTOR THAT IS NOT GETTING ENOUGH COVERAGE IS THAT THERE ARE A NUMBER OF AMERICANS WHO WILL NOT VOTE FOR OBAMA SIMPLY BECAUSE HE IS BLACK. FORGET THAT HE'S HALF WHITE, THAT DON'T COUNT.

the sun comes up in the east everyday. That doesn't get much coverage either, cap'n obvious.

It will be the Obamabots fault.

you can always move

Or I can exercise my 1st Amendment rights and voice my opinion.
0dff6621.gif

Forum List

Back