If man evolved from monkeys, where are the monkeys that half-evolved into men?

There is no race of half-men/half-monkeys, either living today, or in the past. The lack of proof that something is true would normally indicate to liberals that it isn't true. But liberals believe in Darwinism like it's a religion, no proof needed.
As opposed to the earth being 6000 years old and there was an ark? :rofl:
Or a virgin birth. Really? Do Christians want to talk about no proof?

Its true that Blackrook is more than willing to believe some of the silliest, most outrageous tales in history.

But not evolution?
That is inaccurate.

I did not say I do not believe in the theory of evolution.

I am only asking questions, to try to determine why other people believe in the theory of evolution.

And I'm getting a lot of hostility, like a Jew who shows up in Spain during the Inquisition.

Chimpanzees work with tools. They make little tools for all kinds of tasks. They have a little tool that they stick down anthills to bring out the ants to eat.

The DNA of humans and Chimps is the same. It's the order that's different.

I don't believe that mankind evolved from monkeys. Monkeys in several different species, chimps and Great Apes all came from some single celled common ancestor.
The ability to jam a stick down an ant hole is not proof of great intelligence, any more than the ability of a dog to fetch a ball. A tool is something that is invented, it is not just picked off the ground.
Wrong. A tool, is an object used to perform a task. Didn't you just claim to have an education?

True. It doesn't matter where the tool came from. You can pick a tool up off the ground, use it as a hammer or you can go to Ace hardware.

But, the apes have invented tools as well.

Really fascinating are the tools that crows and ravens have made. I've rehabbed both and their intelligence is nothing short of wonderfully astounding. All corvids are very intelligent. Fun critters.

I don't want to derail this thread but in case anyone is interested -

The Unexpected Genius of Corvids

http://io9.gizmodo.com/5969515/corvids-the-birds-who-think-like-humans

Meet the Bird Brainiacs: American Crow
Indeed corvids are very smart. When I've shot crows, the rest remember the incident and avoid the area. They even recognize an armed person versus an unarmed person. And don't even get me started on the blue ones that harrass the song birds at my feeder... I make no distintion between them and crows. They both get the same "hospitality".

Its illegal to shoot them.

And a lot more fun to find a way to coexist with them.

Non-human animals do what non-human animals do.
Humans have choices other animals do not.

What's interesting here is that all I've done is politely ask questions, and for that, I am condemned as stupid and uneducated. Is this the way you teach your children when they ask you questions?
You are asking questions that frankly... Even my children don't ask. They have a better understanding of the fudamentals, than to ask about monkey-man hybrids, or people evolving from monkeys, and other such nonsense.

OK, maybe it's not accurate to say men evolved from monkeys. But all members of the primate family are cousins to the homo sapiens species, is that not accurate?

And if that is so, why is there such a wide gap between the intelligence of humans and the intelligence of the other primates?

Why is there no primate race that can drive an automobile, or ride a horse, or work with tools?
Chimpanzees work with tools. They make little tools for all kinds of tasks. They have a little tool that they stick down anthills to bring out the ants to eat.

The DNA of humans and Chimps is the same. It's the order that's different.

I don't believe that mankind evolved from monkeys. Monkeys in several different species, chimps and Great Apes all came from some single celled common ancestor.
The ability to jam a stick down an ant hole is not proof of great intelligence, any more than the ability of a dog to fetch a ball. A tool is something that is invented, it is not just picked off the ground.
No its not just a stick picked up off the ground. It is actually made from a stick into this little tool.

http://www.conservenature.org/learn_about_wildlife/chimpanzees/chimp_tool_use.htm

Chimpanzees and monkeys have entered the Stone Age

Primate tool-use: Chimpanzees make drinking sticks - BBC News

Tool use is more than you think it is.

Last edited:
There is no race of half-men/half-monkeys, either living today, or in the past. The lack of proof that something is true would normally indicate to liberals that it isn't true. But liberals believe in Darwinism like it's a religion, no proof needed.

Its true that Blackrook is more than willing to believe some of the silliest, most outrageous tales in history.

But not evolution?
That is inaccurate.

I am only asking questions, to try to determine why other people believe in the theory of evolution.

And I'm getting a lot of hostility, like a Jew who shows up in Spain during the Inquisition.

"..like a Jew who shows up in Spain during the Inquisition"

You're obviously having some very real problems in your life. You've posted about it and along with others, I reached out to you. Then a couple of days later, you're attacking people again. In particular, you said a couple of really horrendous things to me and about me. That's when I decided not to offer my hand to you again.

Make up your mind but no - you have not been treated "like a Jew who shows up in Spain during the Inquisition".

What an offensive thing to say.

And, in point of fact, you do lack the education needed to answer your question. That's not necessarily a bad thing. As I said above - its curable. So, stop whining, stop feeling sorry for yourself and just DO IT. Cure it.

:night:

What's interesting here is that all I've done is politely ask questions, and for that, I am condemned as stupid and uneducated. Is this the way you teach your children when they ask you questions?
You are asking questions that frankly... Even my children don't ask. They have a better understanding of the fudamentals, than to ask about monkey-man hybrids, or people evolving from monkeys, and other such nonsense.
That's interesting, because my children asked me all kinds of questions when they were growing up. And I never used the dismissive tone towards them that you have used towards me.

MindWars posted a thread about his. Maybe its in science. Not sure but he was way off the track with it.

Enough of this. I gonna go read a book.

Wrong. A tool, is an object used to perform a task. Didn't you just claim to have an education?

True. It doesn't matter where the tool came from. You can pick a tool up off the ground, use it as a hammer or you can go to Ace hardware.

Really fascinating are the tools that crows and ravens have made. I've rehabbed both and their intelligence is nothing short of wonderfully astounding. All corvids are very intelligent. Fun critters.

Indeed corvids are very smart. When I've shot crows, the rest remember the incident and avoid the area. They even recognize an armed person versus an unarmed person. And don't even get me started on the blue ones that harrass the song birds at my feeder... I make no distintion between them and crows. They both get the same "hospitality".

So I've heard...
Interestingly... They are miscategorized as migratory "songbirds". That's just horseshit. They are nothing more than crows with fancy paint jobs as far as I'm concerned. While I can admire their intelligence; the presence of corvids on my property is not tolerated. Most people don't even know that they are corvids. If they did, silly laws wouldn't exist that prevent people from securing their bird feeders.

JMO

No, we lie to them. We tell them god told us if we are good and believe we go to heaven and bad we go to hell.

You must realize your post is both ignorant and antagonistic. Not only did we come from monkeys but before that we were more an underground rodent. Before that we crawled out of the sea.

If you are denying evolution it's because your religion insists god poofed all land animals into existence. It's the only other explanation.

Not our problem if you can't solve the chicken and egg problem.

But not evolution?
That is inaccurate.

"..like a Jew who shows up in Spain during the Inquisition"

You're obviously having some very real problems in your life. You've posted about it and along with others, I reached out to you. Then a couple of days later, you're attacking people again. In particular, you said a couple of really horrendous things to me and about me. That's when I decided not to offer my hand to you again.

Make up your mind but no - you have not been treated "like a Jew who shows up in Spain during the Inquisition".

What an offensive thing to say.

And, in point of fact, you do lack the education needed to answer your question. That's not necessarily a bad thing. As I said above - its curable. So, stop whining, stop feeling sorry for yourself and just DO IT. Cure it.

:night:
I think the problem is you are not educated enough or smart enough to defend the theory of evolution. You believe it because someone told you were SUPPOSED to believe in as part of being a liberal. You never question your beliefs, they are spoon fed to you. You are hostile because I am challenging your beliefs, and you are unequipped to defend them.

Certainly, there ought to be a species of monkey that had half-evolved into a man, maybe half as smart as men, maybe able to read and write simple sentences, or able to drive a car or ride a horse?

But there is no such species as a half-man, half-monkey.

True, they have been able to teach sign language to apes, but it takes a great deal of human effort to do this, and you must feed apes constantly to keep them interested.

A human baby does not need treats to motivate it to learn, it is motivated by the learning process itself.

seriously?

Certainly, there ought to be a species of monkey that had half-evolved into a man, maybe half as smart as men, maybe able to read and write simple sentences, or able to drive a car or ride a horse?

True, they have been able to teach sign language to apes, but it takes a great deal of human effort to do this, and you must feed apes constantly to keep them interested.

A human baby does not need treats to motivate it to learn, it is motivated by the learning process itself.
99% of human and simian DNA are similar. We are mostly apes. There were neadertal, wich became extinct

You, apparently. You must not have teats either. Are you kidding? First of all, you mean APES, second of all, you are clueless about evolution, and your nomenclature sounds like something from of pre-Scopes trial Sunday school teacher.

That's interesting, because my children asked me all kinds of questions when they were growing up. And I never used the dismissive tone towards them that you have used towards me.
Then let me put it another way...

You're asking the wrong questions.

No, we lie to them. We tell them god told us if we are good and believe we go to heaven and bad we go to hell.

You must realize your post is both ignorant and antagonistic. Not only did we come from monkeys but before that we were more an underground rodent. Before that we crawled out of the sea.

If you are denying evolution it's because your religion insists god poofed all land animals into existence. It's the only other explanation.

Not our problem if you can't solve the chicken and egg problem.
I never denied evolution on this forum, or anywhere else. My father is a scientist and he has explained the theory of evolution to me very well, and to my satisfaction, I believe it.

But I have asked questions, and in the rude way you have responded you have revealed your own defects in character.

There is no such thing as a wrong question.

You are a modern day Inquisitor if you believe orthodoxy cannot be questioned.

So I've heard...
Interestingly... They are miscategorized as migratory "songbirds". That's just horseshit. They are nothing more than crows with fancy paint jobs as far as I'm concerned. While I can admire their intelligence; the presence of corvids on my property is not tolerated. Most people don't even know that they are corvids. If they did, silly laws wouldn't exist that prevent people from securing their bird feeders.

JMO
If they are very intelligent that should be why we protect them. Same reason we leave whales and dolphins alone.

I love crow now that I know they are one of the smartest animals. Crazy. Why them not the eagle?

Actually there is such a thing as the wrong question. Especially when one desires, as you do; to have the answer arrive at the same place as your conclusions...

Actually there is such a thing as the wrong question. Especially when one desires, as you do; to have the answer arrive at the same place as your conclusions...
Only an Inquisitor-minded person ready to use the torture machine on heretics, Jews, and Muslims would say something like that.

So I've heard...

JMO
If they are very intelligent that should be why we protect them. Same reason we leave whales and dolphins alone.

I love crow now that I know they are one of the smartest animals. Crazy. Why them not the eagle?
Crows are legal to shoot. And perfectly edible. They are not the Corvids luddy was saying was illegal to shoot.

Forum List

Back