If Libs Want to LEGITIMATELY Criticize Trump, Start HERE:

There was a CRIME, COLLUSION, EVIDENCE, and soon a CASE
No, my triggered lil' snowflake....

The lawyer has no connection to the Russian Govt.
The Russian Govt doesn't know who she is.
The Russian Govt was not represented at the meeting.
No information changed hands.
No law was broken...

NO CRIME, NO COLLUSION, NO EVIDENCE, NO CASE.....

Donnie Jr. was asked if he wanted to accept a meeting with a Russian Lawyer, representing the Russian government, with information from the "Russian Crown Prosecutor" on Clinton. And was told this was because of the Russian government's support for Trump.

Donnie thought the lawyer was connected with the Russian Government.
Donnie thought the lawyer was going to be representing the Russian Government
Donnie went into the meeting expecting to receive information from the Russian government.

Was a law broken?

We will see.

But Donnie's defense can't be that he didn't get any information- the defense will have to be that even if he had gotten information that no law was broken.

Wrong! Liar! And no, lets not even talk about Hillary.

Donald Trump Jr. was told campaign meeting would be with ‘Russian government attorney,’ according to emails
Awww, now I have gone and triggered you with the truth.

...and the meeting WASN'T with the Russian Govt, was it? .

Donnie thought the meeting was going to be with a representative of the Russian Government.

That Donnie was fooled doesn't change what his intent was.

Yea that's right. I didn't know. Fucking idiot! Why do you think we don't know this?
...because of your and other snowflakes' defense of the treasonous reactions to Hillary's loss of the election....and of acts like those of Griffin.

The Constitution's Freedom of Speech does not cover calling for the overthrow of the US govt or calls for / promoting the assassination of the President, no matter who it is.!

And liberals in general support the arrest and conviction of anyone promoting the assassination of a President.

As far as for 'calling for the overthrow of the U.S. Government'- Trump's Birther's called for that for years- and Trump himself worked to undermine the government of the United States by casting doubt on our electoral process, and the legitimacy of our sitting President.

No one should be calling for the assasination of any President- unfortunately too many loons did call for Obama's assassination- and have called for Trump's- they should be prosecuted.

But you snowflakes believe that any criticism of Trump is calling for the overthrow of the U.S. Government- and Trump himself seems to believe that the media is treasonous if they report anything critical of him.
Trump's birthers? You still haven't gotten over that Hillary campaign worker admitting they passed around that crap in 2008...poor snowflake.

Yes it was brought up in the Clinton camp and immediately discarded. Trump raised the issue and ran with it for 5 years - knowing he was lying the whole time.

It's very sweet karma that the guy who made his political name by lying about Barack Obama in an effort to delegitimize his Presidency, has delegitimized his own Presidency but using help from Putin and his Russian friends.

Junior only released that email because the New York Times already had it. The rats are jumping ship. When Junior is ready to fall on his sword, you l know the jig is up.

Not even 6 months have passed since the Orange Oaf was sworn in.
Miracle of miracles...a snowflake finally admits Hillary's team started the whole birther thing. Who'd a thunk it...especially coming from YOU?!

What would be a real miracle would be if a Trumpster ever admitted that Donald Trump was an idiot Birther for 5 years.

Why do you like to believe that Trump was just a gullible idiot fooled by Hillary Clinton?

What would be a real miracle would be if a Trumpster ever admitted that Donald Trump was an idiot Birther for 5 years.
Well today is your lucky day. Trump did buy off on and spread the Clinton Campaign's story about Obama not being an American citizen...but he did not create it. Hillary's campaign staff ADMITTED they started pitching it around. A true miracle would be a snowflake admitting that.... Oh wait, I think it was DL who already did so.

Yes it was brought up in the Clinton camp and immediately discarded. Trump raised the issue and ran with it for 5 years - knowing he was lying the whole time.

It's very sweet karma that the guy who made his political name by lying about Barack Obama in an effort to delegitimize his Presidency, has delegitimized his own Presidency but using help from Putin and his Russian friends.

Junior only released that email because the New York Times already had it. The rats are jumping ship. When Junior is ready to fall on his sword, you l know the jig is up.

Not even 6 months have passed since the Orange Oaf was sworn in.
Miracle of miracles...a snowflake finally admits Hillary's team started the whole birther thing. Who'd a thunk it...especially coming from YOU?! :p
But it's not true but that won't stop you

It is true that Hillary's friend raised the issue privately but the Clinton campaign discarded it. They never started the rumours nor did they ever make an issue of it so no, the birther thing was started by Trump.
Again, thank you for setting the record straight, admitting the Birther movement was created by a deperate Hillary )

LOL- that lie again? You Birthers are such nuts.

Hillary never once questioned Barack Obama's legitimacy- or his place of birth.

The King of Birthers- Donald Trump- pushed that idea for 5 years.

Why do you Birthers want to believe that Donald Trump was just a gullible idiot who was fooled by Hillary Clinton?
I remember Trump on camera being an ignorant birther. And where did it get him? Oh yea, the White House.

Who said cheating never pays?

I remember Trump on camera being an ignorant birther. And where did it get him? Oh yea, the White House. Who said cheating never pays?
Well, Hillary started it, and it didn't help her any.

Well today is your lucky day. Trump did buy off on and spread the Clinton Campaign's story about Obama not being an American citizen...but he did not create it. Hillary's campaign staff ADMITTED they started pitching it around. A true miracle would be a snowflake admitting that.... Oh wait, I think it was DL who already did so.

They didn't "pitch it around". Sydney Blumenthal found the story, mentioned it to Clinton who said "No" and that was the end of it as far as her campaign went.

All the Trumpbots here still believe Obama was born in Kenya. Trump used birtherism to determine how gullible Republicans are and found that 30% believed anything he told them.

They still do, even when it's proven over and over that he's lying. Just like he's lying about Russia. He's involved right up to his ugly fat ass. All of his useful idiots agree with that Trump didn't do it.

Denial is not just a river in Egypt. You really can fool some of the people all of the time.

People around the world laugh at you.

They didn't "pitch it around". Sydney Blumenthal found the story, mentioned it to Clinton....

Hey, slow down....you had me the 1st time you told how the Clinton camp brought it up.... Thanks again.

They didn't "pitch it around". Sydney Blumenthal found the story, mentioned it to Clinton....

Hey, slow down....you had me the 1st time you told how the Clinton camp brought it up.... Thanks again.
I notice you rwnj's today are being the biggest snowflakes. What am I hearing today?

Why won't Democrats let us govern? WAAAAAH
Witch Hunts. WAAAAH!!!

And to be honest, I'm not hearing much today. It feels like the day after Comey fucked Hillary. You could just tell us liberals weren't confident after that.

Don't worry snowflakes. Nothing going to happen to the Trumps except for a loss in 2020.

Still waiting for you Birthers to admit how you believe your Dear Leader was just an ignorant idiot who was misled by the Clinton Campaign......for 5 years.......

I remember Trump on camera being an ignorant birther. And where did it get him? Oh yea, the White House. Who said cheating never pays?
Well, Hillary started it, and it didn't help her any.

Hillary ended it before it ever started.

Well Hillary 'started it' - by never actually mentioning it- ever.

President Birther mentioned it for 5 years- and yes it did serve him well- it got him the GOP nomination- and then once he had that he threw Birthers under the bus.

Well today is your lucky day. Trump did buy off on and spread the Clinton Campaign's story about Obama not being an American citizen...but he did not create it.

Well thanks for admitting that Trump was an idiot Birther for 5 years- and that you believe that he was just a gullible idiot that you believe was fooled by the Clinton campaign.

That is the most honest thing you have ever posted.

Still waiting for you Birthers to admit how you believe your Dear Leader was just an ignorant idiot who was misled by the Clinton Campaign......for 5 years.......
Waiting for what? The Clinton Camp admitted they started passing it around...snowflakes have even already admitted it.

Hillary was gradping at anything she could not to lose against Barry...and lost. She did the same versus Trump...before becoming a 2-time loser.

Waiting for what? The Clinton Camp admitted they started passing it around...snowflakes have even already admitted it.
False

Trump's False claim Clinton started Obama birther talk

But you don't mind making false statements right?

No they didn't pass it around. They dismissed it as something they would never use. There is no statement from the Clinton Campaign which quotes the birtherism lie.

Trump showed his integrity by using a story he knew to be false, and duping his followers, for no other reason than to determine just how gullible Republicans are. I'm sure you exceeded his expectations in that department.

Hillary was gradping at anything she could not to lose against Barry...and lost. She did the same versus Trump...before becoming a 2-time loser.

Trump was willing to make any lie to the American people in order to win.

He tried it in 2011- and was exposed as a fool

He tried it again in 2016- and in 2016 it turns out American's wanted to elect a fool.

Forum List

Back