If it's true that Americans are losing faith, then things will only get worse, not better

Ahhhh.... the old if only we didn’t do stuff argument. I have news for you, shit happens.

Yes, Cause and Effect is something that confuses you guys.

We were attacked by crazy religious fanatics that we armed. Why did we arm them? Because we wanted to fight the dirty stinking commies!!!! They were teaching girls how to read in Afghanistan!

I love when they bring their fairy tales and pretend they are smart.

Hahahahahahahaha. You already lied with your first sentence JoeB131. Your second sentence gives you away. Like I said, fossils only tell you where the animal died like when we found sea fossils on top of Mt. Everest

Um, yeah, dummy, because at one point, Mt. Everest wasn't a mountain. Mountains are cause when the plates push into each other over LONG PERIODS OF TIME. For instance, the Himalayas formed when India broke off from Africa and pushed into Asia.

We also have dinosaur fossils who still have soft tissue, but your atheist scientists had to make up another story to explain it. That's what evolution is.

No, we don't. We have Dinosaur fossils where the soft tissue was fossilized... but it's still stone just like the bones. YOu actually need to understand how fossilization works. The fossil animal or part is buried, the surrounding dirt turns to stone, and then the organic material rots away and is replaced by stone that fills the space. This is very basic science you won't learn at talking snake U.

Snakes can't talk. But Satan can talk through a snake and fool people. Just like he talked through those atheist scientists who made up evolution haha. However, the way the snake is described in Genesis, it probably had four legs and a tail and walked like other reptiles. As further evidence of God turning the snake into a belly crawler, what other animal crawls like a snake? While you are right that we find out about Satan in Revelation, the Old and New are complementary books making up one. The Old was laying the foundation while the new clarifies the principles laid down in the old. The Bible is a progressive work. We are still in its progression until its prophecies are fulfilled.

Um, no. Genesis never describes the Talking Snake as anything but an animal. The NT when it was making up its Satan myth just retconned it.

Again, you blame God with the story of Job. I don't particularly like his story, but it is a story of one man's greatest faith. I was first exposed to it by the movie The Tree of Life in 2011 (became Christian in 2012 through baptism). The basic story is that of a man who gets caught between an argument between God and Satan. The Book of Job is OT and it has Satan, so you are wrong -- The Book of Job | Old Testament. You upended yourself. There you go.

Actually, God comes off as a real dick in the story. He puts poor Job through Hell just to prove a point to Satan? What as that point? Did Satan get the point? Probably not.. since Satan never appears in the story again.

Again, you do not understand that humans have will. God gave them free will because he didn't want robots or slaves controlled by his will. We have evil because we have to have evil in order to have good. This came out of free will with the angels and Lucifer. It is your free will to rant the way you do and see only what you want to see. As I said, God is providing a postive test this time with John 3:16. Repent. The end may be 2060 according to Sir Isaac Newton.

By 2060 I'll be dead, so I kind of don't care. But the world will go on and you bible nuts will just find another date to hope the world ends. Bible Nuttery will end long before the world will and we will all be better off for it when Jesus goes the way of Odin and Zeus.

I don't think you understand the breath of life and spirit. Dr. Frankenstein was a horror story based on science fiction. You make up stuff in your atheist imagination that even a grade schooler will roll their eyes over. Stop being stupid haha.

Again, at some point, we will be able to replicate life... only a matter of time. 100 years ago, the idea of growing a fetus in a test tube was science fiction, now it's done all the time.

American life will become more coarse, more brutal, less forgiving, less merciful, and more hateful as people lose faith, if that is indeed, what is happening.

You think things are bad now, they will get worse in time.

The churches have been infiltrated and compromised, including my own Catholic Church, so it is hard to see the churches leading us out of this mess.
Wonderful crystal ball you have there, rook. I have a bright and successful future ahead of me, no thanks to your dire predictions.
Hey, by the way, how are your plans going in regard to your back packing adventure across Europe? Have you moved to NY yet and settled in? How's your publication efforts coming along?

Ahhhh.... the old if only we didn’t do stuff argument. I have news for you, shit happens.

Yes, Cause and Effect is something that confuses you guys.

We were attacked by crazy religious fanatics that we armed. Why did we arm them? Because we wanted to fight the dirty stinking commies!!!! They were teaching girls how to read in Afghanistan!
Are you kidding? I love cause and effect. There’s never been an uncaused effect.

But we aren’t the cause of their problems. Their problems go way back.

You don’t really know what is right, Joey. You just know everything is wrong. The critical theory is strong in you. That came from those dirty stinking commies too.

it wouldn't be a problem IF WE DIDN'T INVADE THEIR COUNTRIES AND FUCK WITH THEM
You're delusional. Remind me when the gay army invaded Brunei. Remind me when hoardes of 10 year old girls roamed Somalia, circumcising men against their will. Remind me when Syrian citizens roamed Iraq, killing all the men, and taking the children as sex slaves. Remind me when we declared a global death sentence on someone for drawing a picture of Baby Jaysus or Buddha. Dang you are a failure on this issue.

Um, yeah, dummy, because at one point, Mt. Everest wasn't a mountain. Mountains are cause when the plates push into each other over LONG PERIODS OF TIME. For instance, the Himalayas formed when India broke off from Africa and pushed into Asia.

This was denied for the longest time while creation scientists claimed in was Noah's Flood and the raising of the fountains of the deep. It explains why Earth is 3/4 water on the surface. What other planets, exoplanets or moons have this much surface water?

And now, you're resorting to ad hominem attacks conceding your defeat.

No, we don't. We have Dinosaur fossils where the soft tissue was fossilized... but it's still stone just like the bones. YOu actually need to understand how fossilization works. The fossil animal or part is buried, the surrounding dirt turns to stone, and then the organic material rots away and is replaced by stone that fills the space. This is very basic science you won't learn at talking snake U.

The fossilization isn't in question. These fossils still had soft tissue inside. Impossible for millions of years old bones, but not for thousands.

Um, no. Genesis never describes the Talking Snake as anything but an animal. The NT when it was making up its Satan myth just retconned it.

The Book of Job destroyed your argument as it is OT and has Satan in it. I provided the Britannica link. As for Genesis, the OT and NT are complementary works. OT laid the foundation and NT expounded on it. NT explained that it was Satan talking through the snake. You ignore the fact that snakes can't talk and snakes crawl on their bellies today, i.e. slither, when they likely had legs and feet like other reptiles earlier. They did not evolve, but de-evolved because of God's punishment.

Actually, God comes off as a real dick in the story. He puts poor Job through Hell just to prove a point to Satan? What as that point? Did Satan get the point? Probably not.. since Satan never appears in the story again.

First, it goes to show that you admit Satan is in the OT. The story is about one man's great faith. Why he endured so much is difficult to understand, but it tells us that we, too, must endure when things happen in our lives that hurt us greatly. Bad things happen to good people, too. This was the story behind "The Tree of Life" movie. It's just the circumstances in our lives and not due to God. Because of Adam's sin, Satan has become the "god of the world and prince of the power of the air." He has influence over what happens on Earth, too, and we can see the struggle between good and evil.

By 2060 I'll be dead, so I kind of don't care. But the world will go on and you bible nuts will just find another date to hope the world ends. Bible Nuttery will end long before the world will and we will all be better off for it when Jesus goes the way of Odin and Zeus.

You will be in Hades and your body worm meal, but your spirit and consciousness will remain as part of the spiritually dead. We do not know when the actual end of the world will be, but 2060 is one man's estimate. I tend to agree that the end is coming sooner than centuries from now.

We know Zeus and Odin were myths because there was no Mt. Olympus at the time. That is how Greek stories were exposed as myths.

Again, at some point, we will be able to replicate life... only a matter of time. 100 years ago, the idea of growing a fetus in a test tube was science fiction, now it's done all the time.

This is all lies that secular and atheist scientists believe. It's foolish as this has been debunked by Dr. Louis Pasteur to show only life begats life. Advancements in technology cannot defeat real science.

Are you kidding? I love cause and effect. There’s never been an uncaused effect.

You don’t really know what is right, Joey. You just know everything is wrong. The critical theory is strong in you. That came from those dirty stinking commies too.

I have a pretty good bead on it. We encouraged anti-colonial fanatics to fight against a colonial power without realizing they hated us just as much as them. It's like raising a vicious pit bull to chase away the neighborhood kids and then whine when it mauls yours.

This was denied for the longest time while creation scientists claimed in was Noah's Flood and the raising of the fountains of the deep. It explains why Earth is 3/4 water on the surface. What other planets, exoplanets or moons have this much surface water?

And now, you're resorting to ad hominem attacks conceding your defeat.

Naw, you are just a really dumb bible thumper trying to sound smart, but it's pretty clear you don't really understand science. Most other planets, the water either freezes or boils off.

The fossilization isn't in question. These fossils still had soft tissue inside. Impossible for millions of years old bones, but not for thousands.

Are we talking Dinosaurs (where we've found no soft tissue) or other extinct animals. Again, dinosaurs died out 65 million years ago. The Flintstones is not a documentary.

The Book of Job destroyed your argument as it is OT and has Satan in it. I provided the Britannica link. As for Genesis, the OT and NT are complementary works. OT laid the foundation and NT expounded on it. NT explained that it was Satan talking through the snake. You ignore the fact that snakes can't talk and snakes crawl on their bellies today, i.e. slither, when they likely had legs and feet like other reptiles earlier. They did not evolve, but de-evolved because of God's punishment.

1) Never said Satan wasn't in the OT.
2) The OT Satan is a different character than the NT Satan. THe OT Satan is Yahweh's enforcer. The New Testament Satan is his enemy.

First, it goes to show that you admit Satan is in the OT. The story is about one man's great faith. Why he endured so much is difficult to understand, but it tells us that we, too, must endure when things happen in our lives that hurt us greatly. Bad things happen to good people, too. This was the story behind "The Tree of Life" movie. It's just the circumstances in our lives and not due to God. Because of Adam's sin, Satan has become the "god of the world and prince of the power of the air." He has influence over what happens on Earth, too, and we can see the struggle between good and evil.

Again, the video explains it better, but Satan is merely a construct of monotheism. He evolves from being an aspect of god to an agent of God to a separate entity. The Satan of Job has free run in Heaven... as opposed to later writings where he was 'cast out".

You will be in Hades and your body worm meal, but your spirit and consciousness will remain as part of the spiritually dead. We do not know when the actual end of the world will be, but 2060 is one man's estimate. I tend to agree that the end is coming sooner than centuries from now.

We know Zeus and Odin were myths because there was no Mt. Olympus at the time. That is how Greek stories were exposed as myths.

Actually, The Greeks really didn't believe in those myths by the Roman Period or even the Hellenistic period. They believed in more advanced philosophies like Neo-Platoism. THen the Christians came along, burned all the books, and intelect and progress were pushed back.

The Dark Ages- the first Faith Based Initiative.

This is all lies that secular and atheist scientists believe. It's foolish as this has been debunked by Dr. Louis Pasteur to show only life begats life. Advancements in technology cannot defeat real science.

Sure it can. At one point, the Church opposed vaccinations... called it the "Devil's Needle" Instead, they've saved millions of lives you'd have probably said "It was God's Will"

American life will become more coarse, more brutal, less forgiving, less merciful, and more hateful as people lose faith, if that is indeed, what is happening.

The churches have been infiltrated and compromised, including my own Catholic Church, so it is hard to see the churches leading us out of this mess.

Let me ask you a question: Do Catholic Priests make good baby sitters?

I have a pretty good bead on it. We encouraged anti-colonial fanatics to fight against a colonial power without realizing they hated us just as much as them. It's like raising a vicious pit bull to chase away the neighborhood kids and then whine when it mauls yours.
That sounds like you explaining what is wrong, Joey. Thanks for proving my point.

Let me ask you a question: Do Catholic Priests make good baby sitters?
Most do.

Naw, you are just a really dumb bible thumper trying to sound smart, but it's pretty clear you don't really understand science. Most other planets, the water either freezes or boils off.

Again with ad hominem attacks so you lose once more. My, my aren't you a touchy loser. Where do you get "Most other planets, the water either freezes or boils off?"

Are we talking Dinosaurs (where we've found no soft tissue) or other extinct animals. Again, dinosaurs died out 65 million years ago. The Flintstones is not a documentary.

Wrong again. Atheists are usually wrong because they believe in fake science and lies. The soft tissue still being there shows hundreds of millions of years fossils is wrong -- More Soft Dinosaur Tissue

1) Never said Satan wasn't in the OT.
2) The OT Satan is a different character than the NT Satan. THe OT Satan is Yahweh's enforcer. The New Testament Satan is his enemy.

Haha. Where are the verses that back you up? The Bible backs up what I said. We know that it was a snake that probably had four legs and a tail talking to Eve. However, snakes can't talk, so it was Satan doing the talking. This is backed up in the NT. The OT laid the foundation and the NT expounds on it. The Book of Job which is OT that you brought up explains Satan and has him in it. He is the one who punishes Job. Not God. The argument between God and Satan explains how bad things could befall good people and Job does an admirable job of staying true to his faith, but he cries out to God why this is happening to him? It is the same Satan that was the serpent in Genesis.

What does it say about how God created the angels?

Again, the video explains it better, but Satan is merely a construct of monotheism. He evolves from being an aspect of god to an agent of God to a separate entity. The Satan of Job has free run in Heaven... as opposed to later writings where he was 'cast out".

I don't follow. What video?

Or are you imagining things again?

Actually, The Greeks really didn't believe in those myths by the Roman Period or even the Hellenistic period. They believed in more advanced philosophies like Neo-Platoism. THen the Christians came along, burned all the books, and intelect and progress were pushed back.

The Dark Ages- the first Faith Based Initiative.

Where are you getting this and what does it have to do with Greek mythology?

Sure it can. At one point, the Church opposed vaccinations... called it the "Devil's Needle" Instead, they've saved millions of lives you'd have probably said "It was God's Will"

Hahahahahaha. You have become senile and delusional. What does it have to do with you proving abiogenesis because of technological advancement? What technology is suppose to do this? Show me an advance scientific test that backs up what you are saying?

Last edited:
Again with ad hominem attacks so you lose once more. My, my aren't you a touchy loser. Where do you get "Most other planets, the water either freezes or boils off?"

Let's see.

Mercury- All the water boiled off. Venus- all steam.

Mars and everything beyond. Frozen.

This isn't complicated, stupid.

This is why we need to ban the Bible...It just makes people stupid.

Wrong again. Atheists are usually wrong because they believe in fake science and lies. The soft tissue still being there shows hundreds of millions of years fossils is wrong

do you actually have a source that isn't from Crazy Bible Thumpers... you know, from a legitimate, peer reviewed source?

Haha. Where are the verses that back you up? The Bible backs up what I said. We know that it was a snake that probably had four legs and a tail talking to Eve. However, snakes can't talk, so it was Satan doing the talking.

Donkeys can't talk either, but there was a talking Donkey in Numbers 22. (I'm sure he didn't sound like Eddie Murphy)

upload_2019-4-12_4-29-54.jpeg

The OT laid the foundation and the NT expounds on it. The Book of Job which is OT that you brought up explains Satan and has him in it. He is the one who punishes Job. Not God. The argument between God and Satan explains how bad things could befall good people and Job does an admirable job of staying true to his faith, but he cries out to God why this is happening to him?

But here's the thing. Satan acts within God's permission in that story, as opposed to the NT< where he is God's enemy/adversary. It shows the evolution of the character that I talked about.

I don't follow. What video?

Or are you imagining things again?

The Video I posted earlier in the thread, which you saw and tried to lamely address... Here it is again for all those playing along at home.

Where are you getting this and what does it have to do with Greek mythology?

That the Worshipers of Zeus / Paganism had science and math and literacy, all of which got burned when the Christians took over.

You have become senile and delusional. What does it have to do with you proving abiogenesis because of technological advancement? What technology is suppose to do this? Show me an advance scientific test that backs up what you are saying?

That you bible thumpers always oppose scientific progress.

Cotton Mather: Witches or Vaccines? | Passport Health

Opponents felt using a lesser disease to prevent a greater disease was against the work of God. Pamphlets claimed that inoculation “is a delusion of the Devil.” The detractors even referenced Salem’s history, saying that this was the greatest evidence of witchcraft since the end of the trials.

The pamphlets didn’t name Mather specifically. But, there were references to his work against witchcraft. Rather than continuing support, they wrote that he recanted against his actions that previously cost many lives.

The mudslinging in pamphlets led to a stalemate.

The entirety of New England couldn’t choose a side despite facing an epidemic.

Vaccines remained mired in witchcraft for the rest of the century until Edward Jenner’s smallpox breakthrough.

Haha. Where are the verses that back you up? The Bible backs up what I said. We know that it was a snake that probably had four legs and a tail talking to Eve. However, snakes can't talk, so it was Satan doing the talking. This is backed up in the NT. T

A snake with four legs and a tail? Do you have any idea how crazy that is? How old are you? Damn.

What you call a four legged snake is actually the nachash, a hebrew word meaning serpent, brazen, shiny one, and or one who practices divination, sorcery, mind control. It is a very simple metaphor for a specific type of human being, a religious deceiver.

When John the baptist called certain people a brood of vipers they didn't have four legs or tails.

You better get your shit together sonny before you get old enough to leave home. Its a wilderness out there.

There are talking serpents, talking donkeys, talking worms, wild beasts of the field, Jesus eaters, brown nose dorks, spineless dingbats, teeming vermin who go down on all fours, creepy things that creep, and all sorts of foul and loathsome creatures that will crawl into your ear and eat you alive from within....

Last edited:
Let's see.

Mercury- All the water boiled off. Venus- all steam.

Mars and everything beyond. Frozen.

This isn't complicated, stupid.

This is why we need to ban the Bible...It just makes people stupid.

Mercury - wrong
Venus - wrong
Mars and beyond - wrong, wrong, wrong

So it's based on your opinion on what happened and not any real science. Like I said, atheists are usually wrong. What we are doing is comparing the planets you mentioned without water to Earth and we are finding Earth is unique. That it has surface water from a global flood while other planets do not. They also do not have an atmosphere like Earth nor habitability zone due to its prime proximity placement to the sun. Obviously, this is an area that you do not have much knowledge even though you have lived much longer than I.

I think if you study evolution.berkeley.edu, then you would gain some knowledge.

do you actually have a source that isn't from Crazy Bible Thumpers... you know, from a legitimate, peer reviewed source?

Creation scientists have been eliminated from doing peer reviews of secular/atheist scientists. They peer review their own papers and its based on the God or Bible theory.

The Video I posted earlier in the thread, which you saw and tried to lamely address... Here it is again for all those playing along at home.

Okay, it was before we started talking. I'll watch later, but it says an atheist reads the Bible so it's biased.

Donkeys can't talk either, but there was a talking Donkey in Numbers 22. (I'm sure he didn't sound like Eddie Murphy)

Who did the talking through the donkey in Numbers 22? Hint: It wasn't Eddie Murphy to Shrek. What could the donkey see that Balaam couldn't? What do we learn about Balaam from his story? Basically, he was like a low brow internet atheist a dullard. This sets us up for Balaam talking with Balak. We discussed the serpent talking to Eve, but you dismissed my explanation like you do this in order to further your argument and lack of faith in God. We also know that things have changed from the past. We do not see angels and demons anymore as they may not be able to come into the physical world anymore and we do not have spiritual beings talking through animals. The past is not like the present.

What is so different about this to the fantastic stories I hear about a big bang from a point of infinite temperature and infinite density? That there was a great cosmic expansion microseconds after the defy all of physics. That there is invisible, but powerful dark energy and dark matter throughout the universe? That many people believe in aliens because of the vastness of space? That we are not the only universe and there are an infinite number of other universes. All of this are "faith-based" beliefs, too. There is no evidence for it.

Where I can separate the past stories in the Bible to stories still relevant to today, it seems that atheists and you cannot separate false science or made-up science (in order to eliminate God) from real science using the scientific method. Thus, I'm usually right while you are usually wrong.

But here's the thing. Satan acts within God's permission in that story, as opposed to the NT< where he is God's enemy/adversary. It shows the evolution of the character that I talked about.

There are parts of the Bible that is in the future (prophecy) in Revelations, so we have to have the anti-Christ and the end of days before we have their final battle of Armageddon. Satan has to have his anti-Christ and his evil Trinity which we haven't seen yet. As for the serpent and Adam and Eve, we know that Satan had free will and was banished from heaven for wanting to be like God, i.e. believing his powers were equal to God and disobeying and challenging God, so he was able to find Adam and Eve and do his dastardly deed. Isn't this how people do bad things even today? They do not have a snake talking to them, but "something" convinces them to take wrong actions or unlawful behavior.

That you bible thumpers always oppose scientific progress.

Cotton Mather: Witches or Vaccines? | Passport Health

Opponents felt using a lesser disease to prevent a greater disease was against the work of God. Pamphlets claimed that inoculation “is a delusion of the Devil.” The detractors even referenced Salem’s history, saying that this was the greatest evidence of witchcraft since the end of the trials.

The pamphlets didn’t name Mather specifically. But, there were references to his work against witchcraft. Rather than continuing support, they wrote that he recanted against his actions that previously cost many lives.

The mudslinging in pamphlets led to a stalemate.

The entirety of New England couldn’t choose a side despite facing an epidemic.

Vaccines remained mired in witchcraft for the rest of the century until Edward Jenner’s smallpox breakthrough.

We see what the majority of people believed in during the 1700s. They believed in witches. Isn't that like the people today who believe in evolution? You yourself cannot read and comprehend your own link. We see that Cotton Mather was a Puritan and religious leader so he could separate the wheat from the chaff. To the contrary, he promoted using vaccines, so your explanation is "ass backwards."

Cotton Mather | American religious leader

A snake with four legs and a tail? Do you have any idea how crazy that is? How old are you? Damn.

1.jpg

Snakes are reptiles and that is the way they were described in Genesis. They originally looked like lizards. Afterward, God made them belly crawlers that eat dirt. What other animals slither? You? It it is rather fitting of you and your posts haha.

th

Snakes are reptiles and that is the way they were described in Genesis. They originally looked like lizards. Afterward, God made them belly crawlers that eat the earth. What other animals slither? You? It it is rather fitting of you and your posts haha.

horseshit, you pusillanimous twit.

You are like a two year old with a full diaper waiting for santa to bring you presents. Snap out of it.

The fact is that serpents have been a reference to people in the vernacular if every nation, people, tribe, language and schoolyard on earth ever since people could talk.

Looks like some unclean creature has already crawled into your ear while you've been sleeping in the dust of the earth and has been slowly eating your brains for decades.

I suggest that you bake some more bread on human dung and then eat it, wash it down with some man blood, and you will miraculously and instantaneously be transformed into a mighty being endowed with supernatural powers and the almost godlike ability to turn the finest wine known to man into pure urine.

th

Snakes are reptiles and that is the way they were described in Genesis. They originally looked like lizards. Afterward, God made them belly crawlers that eat the earth. What other animals slither? You? It it is rather fitting of you and your posts haha.

horseshit, you pusillanimous twit.

You are like a two year old with a full diaper waiting for santa to bring you presents. Snap out of it.

The fact is that serpents have been a reference to people in the vernacular if every nation, people, tribe, language and schoolyard on earth ever since people could talk.

Looks like some unclean creature has already crawled into your ear while you've been sleeping in the dust of the earth and has been slowly eating your brains for decades.

I suggest that you bake some more bread on human dung and then eat it, wash it down with some man blood, and you will miraculously and instantaneously be transformed into a mighty being endowed with supernatural powers and the almost godlike ability to turn the finest wine known to man into pure urine.
Your still here? Are you at least overseen by a mental health professional? If not, why not?

The author does not give his name and It is biased. Why do you fall for such BS? It seems it is due to your atheist religion and atheism probably leads to evolution. Just look at the comments section. It's full of low brow internet atheists.

Forum List

Back