If it's been uploaded, should we be allowed to see the shooting footage?

Should media or internet host or show terrorist attacks?

• Total voters

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Edited or not, should it be aired?

I think yes. Inflammatory but true honest account of horrible things should be known and seen. Otherwise people tend to minimize things in some misplaced desire to be fair.

Lots of gun camera footage of bombings from wars and other crimes, why not terrorism? Maybe we ned to be shocked out of complacency.

Depends on how you define "show." Show it as it's happening without the endless :blahblah: ("Well, we don't know how many shooters, we don't know what their motive was, but LET'S TELL YOU WHAT WE THINK IT IS, WHETHER YOU WANT OUR OPINION OR NOT BECAUSE WE'RE PLANTING AN IDEA IN YOUR HEAD THAT YOU CAN POST ON A MESSAGE BOARD AS IF YOU THOUGHT OF IT YOURSELF, or whether they've been apprehended or..."), yes.

Make up shit just to fill air time when they don't know anything concrete, no.

That goes for all mass shootings, no matter who's doing them.

No

Those people, the victims, have been thru enough already.

No need to make a circus out of their pain.

I think yes. Inflammatory but true honest account of horrible things should be known and seen. Otherwise people tend to minimize things in some misplaced desire to be fair.

Lots of gun camera footage of bombings from wars and other crimes, why not terrorism? Maybe we ned to be shocked out of complacency.

Yes , we see worst on TV. I want to see it, just to see if its true or not.

Yes. I want to know if it looks like the scene from Bonnie and Clyde where they are killed in Clyde's car.

Yes. I want to know if it looks like the scene from Bonnie and Clyde where they are killed in Clyde's car.
I'm sure that you do. Jonesing to see Americans die...

No.

It will inspire too many copycats. In fact....I'd support a federal law banning the release of the name of any mass killer. They do this shit for the publicity. And we give it to them.

It should be required viewing for all liberals.
We already know what it looks like, dumbass, it's why we want the fucking guns.

But...if you GET THE guns....then you are the only one WITH guns. Hmmm.

Nope....can't have em. Go ahead and try.
When I get the guns they all go in a hole in the ground. It's a figure of speech.

You'd first have to find em....

When I get the guns they all go in a hole in the ground. It's a figure of speech.

We already know that part...

We already know that part...

Sure you do.
I had no idea you were such a supporter of the Patriot Act?

No

Those people, the victims, have been thru enough already.

No need to make a circus out of their pain.
Who is going to 'disallow' citizens from viewing the shootings, the government – on what First Amendment grounds; the better question is: should the footage be shown, should a private sector entity such as YouTube make the decision to not display such footage.

Forum List

Back