If It's Bad.....Jews Did It

Clearly el chimpo doesn't believe that any planes crashed into the buildings. And he wonders why people think he's nuts.

Eots, is nuts.

Please be so kind as to supply actual hard evidence that supports the claim that hijacked airliners were used as weapons.

you are kidding?

The Four Hijacked Planes - 9 11 Encyclopedia - September 11 10th Anniversary NYMag

So you consider it to be good evidence, that is stuff published without actual DOCUMENTATION of any physical materials at all.
whatever .......
love how these agents use the INTERNET encyclopedia as their so called evidence.:lmao:

Clearly el chimpo doesn't believe that any planes crashed into the buildings. And he wonders why people think he's nuts.

Eots, is nuts.

Please be so kind as to supply actual hard evidence that supports the claim that hijacked airliners were used as weapons.

you are kidding?

The Four Hijacked Planes - 9 11 Encyclopedia - September 11 10th Anniversary NYMag

So you consider it to be good evidence, that is stuff published without actual DOCUMENTATION of any physical materials at all.
whatever .......
love how these agents use the INTERNET encyclopedia as their so called evidence.:lmao:

NY Times ---
>>The alphabetized jumble of an encyclopedia, with its preposterous aspiration to describe whole cultures and continents and bodies of knowledge in a single place—that, we thought, might be an interesting way to take in the multiplicity of 9/11’s effects. So we asked our own writers, and a host of distinguished others, to explore a range of subjects that might in their aggregate add up to a kind of idiosyncratic assessment. Some of the resulting 92 entries we kept in the vernacular of a reference book; some we allowed to deviate to accommodate remembrances and other emotional responses. We sought imagery that either felt fresh to us or hauntingly familiar—we were looking throughout to balance sentiment with distance. Borrowing from the old musty volumes on hand, we ran illustrations and data and artifacts up the margins.

In spite of its form, our encyclopedia makes no claim to be comprehensive. It’s neither a first draft of history nor a verdict—just a set of impressions from some point in between. September 11, 2001, changed everything, or it did not; it will take a lot more than ten years to figure that out.<<

Eots, is nuts.

you are kidding?

whatever .......

NY Times ---
>>The alphabetized jumble of an encyclopedia, with its preposterous aspiration to describe whole cultures and continents and bodies of knowledge in a single place—that, we thought, might be an interesting way to take in the multiplicity of 9/11’s effects. So we asked our own writers, and a host of distinguished others, to explore a range of subjects that might in their aggregate add up to a kind of idiosyncratic assessment. Some of the resulting 92 entries we kept in the vernacular of a reference book; some we allowed to deviate to accommodate remembrances and other emotional responses. We sought imagery that either felt fresh to us or hauntingly familiar—we were looking throughout to balance sentiment with distance. Borrowing from the old musty volumes on hand, we ran illustrations and data and artifacts up the margins.

In spite of its form, our encyclopedia makes no claim to be comprehensive. It’s neither a first draft of history nor a verdict—just a set of impressions from some point in between. September 11, 2001, changed everything, or it did not; it will take a lot more than ten years to figure that out.<<

Aris, you do realize you are trying to educate chin dribblers?

you are kidding?

whatever .......

NY Times ---

Yea, I realize. They are so quick to reject a source or evidence but don't even understand what they are rejecting or where it came from.
I have this thing about disinformation and lies. I've at least tried to make my point. Can't say they did not know how or where to find the facts if we at least make the effort to provide them a starting point. I'm not hand feeding them, just pointing the direction. If they die of starvation, at least I tried.
Now I can ignore if they won't help themselves

The co-founder of 9/11Truth UAlbany (Mike Metzger) said pretty much the same in his resignation letter. That his former co-crazies really had no hard facts, that they knew precious little beyond the YouTubes they had studied, and that when pressed for facts meekly whined that they were just asking questions. Of course, they really aren't interested in the answers because facts tend to ruin a juicy CT. In the case of Eots, it's all about "proving" his unshakable belief that "If it's bad ... Jews did it."

Why would I care what a Mike Metzger UAlbany thinks ? and it is not my thread dipshit "If it's bad ... Jews did it."is a stupid concept no different all the attempts to make muslims animals and savages

Something you conveniently blame on "Jewish Zionists" here so you can spew more of your mindless hate for Jews, Adolph, and what would I care what you think about a kid who saw close up the mendacity and hypocrisy of your 9/11 CT Movement and had the integrity to say so on his way out the door.
I know ... you needed to look up "integrity" on YouTube.

Eots, is nuts.

you are kidding?

whatever .......

600 pg commission report you can buy if you want the evidence.
No way I am quoting it all on this forum.
the people on the 9/11 commission do not even support the 9/11 commission

you are kidding?

whatever .......

Heh heh. It wants documentation that there were actual planes that flew which ended up crashing into the WTC! OMG.
I remember reading a thread on CT and the poster said they weren't planes but rockets with phony wings to look like planes and the windows were painted on the fuselage. This was about 3 years ago so I wouldnt know where to find it quickly.

Yup the entire airline industry is in on it, can you imagine? Made up flights with made up lists of dead passengers and made up family members fake grieving for those that they lost on those planes.

It is estimated that at least a few hundred thousand people consisting of govt. officials, law enforcement, airline industry, military, intelligence, and actors recruited from the general public participated in faking out the entire world on 9-11! Amazing how they kept it so secret and under the wraps for so long. :lmao:
really who made these estimates ?...link

whatever .......

NY Times ---

Yea, I realize. They are so quick to reject a source or evidence but don't even understand what they are rejecting or where it came from.
I have this thing about disinformation and lies. I've at least tried to make my point. Can't say they did not know how or where to find the facts if we at least make the effort to provide them a starting point. I'm not hand feeding them, just pointing the direction. If they die of starvation, at least I tried.
Now I can ignore if they won't help themselves

you are kidding?

whatever .......

Heh heh. It wants documentation that there were actual planes that flew which ended up crashing into the WTC! OMG.
I remember reading a thread on CT and the poster said they weren't planes but rockets with phony wings to look like planes and the windows were painted on the fuselage. This was about 3 years ago so I wouldnt know where to find it quickly.

Yup the entire airline industry is in on it, can you imagine? Made up flights with made up lists of dead passengers and made up family members fake grieving for those that they lost on those planes.

It is estimated that at least a few hundred thousand people consisting of govt. officials, law enforcement, airline industry, military, intelligence, and actors recruited from the general public participated in faking out the entire world on 9-11! Amazing how they kept it so secret and under the wraps for so long. :lmao:
strawman

can any of the "debunkers" here
actually look at the video ( such as the Evan Fairbanks video )
and in all honesty tell the world that they see an airliner crashing into a skyscraper?

Really guyz?

whatever .......

Poor eots can't bring himself to admit publicly that he's a moron who actually believes there were NO PLANES that crashed into the WTC on 9-11. :cuckoo:

Keep posting meaningless crap, el chimpo.

and in all honesty tell the world that they see an airliner crashing into a skyscraper?

Really guyz?

Really guyz?
whatever .......

Poor eots can't bring himself to admit publicly that he's a moron who actually believes there were NO PLANES that crashed into the WTC on 9-11. :cuckoo:

Keep posting meaningless crap, el chimpo.
Poor roudy can't bring himself to not use constant strawmen

Remains Exiting the Towers
One of the few, if only, official documents detailing the remains of the aircraft is FEMA's World Trade Center Building Performance Study . It documents some aircraft parts that passed entirely through the buildings, landing some distance away. FEMA reported the following parts were recovered from Flight 175:

• Part of the fuselage on the roof of Building 5
  • A piece of landing gear on a building three blocks north of the WTC
  • An engine on Church Street three blocks north of the WTC
fig_2_29a.jpg

Piece of Flight 175 fuselage
fig_2_18.jpg

Piece of Flight 11 landing gear

FEMA reported the following parts were recovered from Flight 11:

• a piece of landing gear on West Street five blocks south of the WTC
  • life jackets and portions of seats on the roof of the Bankers Trust building
In addition to the aircraft remains documented in FEMA's report, there exist several photographs of jet engine parts, apparently from Flight 175, taken by pedestrians.

That these remains (excluding the passport) passed through the buildings is consistent with the fact that landing gear and engines are the densest parts of jetliners, and that having missed the core, the fuselage of Flight 175 had enough momentum for some of it to make it out of the tower by punching through the east corner of the tower's wall.

I can understand why you post these meaningless clips as opposed to just stating that you actually think that no planes smashed into the WTC on 9-11, because it makes you sound like a total fuckin' lunatic. Which is what you are.

So tell us el chimpo, what happened to those three jets and their passengers?

Funny part of it is these lunatics consider themselves rational and analytical. Ha ha ha ha ha! OMG.

I can understand why you post these meaningless clips as opposed to just stating that you actually think that no planes smashed into the WTC on 9-11, because it makes you sound like a total fuckin' lunatic. Which is what you are.

Funny part of it is these lunatics consider themselves rational and analytical. Ha ha ha ha ha! OMG.
your strawman only shows a complete lack of credibility

Straw man would be you who changed this thread into a 9-11 bullshit conspiracy thread.

Straw man would be you who changed this thread into a 9-11 bullshit conspiracy thread.
I was not the one who used 9/11 in this thread to attempt to show why Israel is our trusted friend I just responded to it and what followed

I was not the one who used 9/11 in this thread to attempt to show why Israel is our trusted friend I just responded to it and what followed

So did planes hit the towers on 9-11 or not?

Remains Exiting the Towers
One of the few, if only, official documents detailing the remains of the aircraft is FEMA's World Trade Center Building Performance Study . It documents some aircraft parts that passed entirely through the buildings, landing some distance away. FEMA reported the following parts were recovered from Flight 175...

That these remains (excluding the passport) passed through the buildings is consistent with the fact that landing gear and engines are the densest parts of jetliners, and that having missed the core, the fuselage of Flight 175 had enough momentum for some of it to make it out of the tower by punching through the east corner of the tower's wall.

Soooo, you are now admitting that those jets did indeed slam into the Towers on 9/11 and that some proof was recovered?

Forum List

Back