Newt only has two problems
1# He can't stay married
2# He is a little soft on illegals

But Mitt is a leftist fraud on the scale of Obama. Mitt Romney is
Pro-choice-baby murder(1992-1994)
Pro-Salt lake city mayor-super leftist
Pro screwing over businesses
A fucking underware fucking mormon!
He is pro-mandate-which means his idea's helped Obama come up with Obamacare. He doesn't want to repeal it!
Anti-space-little vision for 99.999999999999999999999999999999 percent of the unverse around us. He is a piece of shit!

He flip flops!!!

I will vote for Obama in 2012 if Anti-space Romney wins. There is no difference within his mass record from Obama and I can trust Obama to be the same in other area's. Why fire Obama and replace him with the same old shit!

I will vote for Obama in 2012 if Anti-space Romney wins.

:confused:

Romney Blasts Obama for Not Making NASA Priority

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llZZo0oyUd0]Romney Blasts Obama for Not Making NASA Priority - YouTube[/ame]

Quite frankly? I heard Romey say that and I was taken aback with taking Newt's words (as Newt was playing on American Exceptionalism a-la JFK with a GOAL)...

I'm sure the corporations would reject such a notion now...Mitt was just being brain-dead with his fixation solely on defeateing Newt.

Space is indeed the final frontier...but we DO have issues here to deal with first like saving it from Obama and the left..who will see to it we NEVER have the chance to get back out there in space.

He's not anti-space, he's just not willing to blow smoke up their ass with phony plans right now...He said he's committed to the programs and just wants to review the facts before deciding on any definitive plans...

“In the politics of the past, to get your vote on the Space Coast, I’d come here and promise hundreds of billions of dollars,” Romney told a few hundred supporters inside a space operations warehouse here. “I’m not going to do that. I know that’s something that’s very attractive, very popular, but it’s simply the wrong thing to do.”

To be sure, Romney touted the importance of the space program to U.S. policy, both foreign and domestic. “Our space program is an integral part of American exceptionalism,” the former Massachusetts governor said.

But he promised nothing except that, if elected president, he would assemble the country’s top experts in government and the private sector to study what the space program’s mission should be.

“Before you make tough decisions, you start off by saying what’s the objective?” Romney said. “And then you say what’s the data and see what information you have. And then you create hypotheses, to see what different choices might be, and then you choose one… [and] you expect a leader to deliver and get it done.”

Mitt Romney on Space Coast promises ‘commitment to American exceptionalism’ — not moon colonies - Election 2012 - The Washington Post

I'm anti-stupid, so I'm going for Romney.
Also playing on the term "Grandiose"...Mitt told Newt that if someone had come to him with such a plan he'd tell them they were crazy...

Just as building a Transcontinental Railroad was back in the day?

Bumped up a bit...Going to the Moon and back...?

Mitt needs to rethink it as it pertains to American Exceptionalism as Obama has told us that WE aren't any more exceptional than the next Country.

Caution here hon...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUgbVzjQMBk]A Stark Contrast: Obama vs. the GOP on "American Exceptionalism" - YouTube[/ame]

1# He can't stay married

He is pro-mandate-which means his idea's helped Obama come up with Obamacare. He doesn't want to repeal it!
Anti-space-little vision for 99.999999999999999999999999999999 percent of the unverse around us. He is a piece of shit!

He flip flops!!!

I will vote for Obama in 2012 if Anti-space Romney wins. There is no difference within his mass record from Obama and I can trust Obama to be the same in other area's. Why fire Obama and replace him with the same old shit!
You will have a lot of company.

Horrible, HORRIBLE thinking. You have ALREADY witnessed the DAMAGE obama has done to the country in the last three years, and you're trying to tell me that we'd be in the same situation if Romney had been President? Not a chance in hell. I don't give a flying fuck what social issues Romney has flip flopped on in the past, but I'm quite CERTAIN he'd have taken better care of the country and our economy than obama. So you're thinking is DEEPLY FLAWED, unless of course you're just a glutton for punishment.

The mantra is... "ANYBODY BUT OBAMA."

Remember that.

Last edited:
Also playing on the term "Grandiose"...Mitt told Newt that if someone had come to him with such a plan he'd tell them they were crazy...

Mitt needs to rethink it as it pertains to American Exceptionalism as Obama has told us that WE aren't any more exceptional than the next Country.

Caution here hon...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUgbVzjQMBk]A Stark Contrast: Obama vs. the GOP on "American Exceptionalism" - YouTube[/ame]

I've done my homework - much of it without using google or you tube. I know that Romney thinks America is an exceptional country. I'm good with that.

Caution here hon...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUgbVzjQMBk"]A Stark Contrast: Obama vs. the GOP on "American Exceptionalism" - YouTube[/ame]

I've done my homework - much of it without using google or you tube. I know that Romney thinks America is an exceptional country. I'm good with that.
Indeed...and I'm OK with it too...the rhetoric between he and Newt needs to cease...and visa versa...there is a much more dangerous foe out there larger than BOTH of them.

I am leaning Santorum at this point as a result.

Caution here hon...

A Stark Contrast: Obama vs. the GOP on "American Exceptionalism" - YouTube

Indeed...and I'm OK with it too...the rhetoric between he and Newt needs to cease...and visa versa...there is a much more dangerous foe out there larger than BOTH of them.

Santorum blew any remote chance with his stance on abortion. He'd die in a GE against Obama.

I agree though, about Romney and Gingrich. I'd be happy to see them STFU with the bitching and focus on the issues.

What is this an Alinsky post? Barry Hussein shut down the space industry. He used his limited legal skills to keep a horrific method of killing premature babies going when he was state senator. You have everything you seem to want in a president right now so don't go trying to play reverse psychology with us matty. You ain't smart enough.

causingpain-albums-crap-picture4254-romney-dark-underwear-clown.jpg

Last edited:

Santorum blew any remote chance with his stance on abortion. He'd die in a GE against Obama.

I agree though, about Romney and Gingrich. I'd be happy to see them STFU with the bitching and focus on the issues.
I know that of you. You have my respect.
icon14.gif

They need to cease with the carping amongst one another...it's sickening and reminds me of Statists...

1# He can't stay married

He flip flops!!!

I find myself confused, if you think space is important why vote for the man that ended space expolration and froze NASA's budget?

Forum List

Back