If it comes down between Mitt Romney (R)/Obama 2012...Who will you vote for.

Who will you vote for in the general election

• Barack Hussein Obama

Votes: 26 25.5%
  • Mitt Romney

Votes: 61 59.8%
  • Third party

Votes: 15 14.7%

• Total voters
Did Mitt Romney avoid the Vietnam draft like Herman Cain? Answer: Yes he did.

Who served?

Mormon church obtained Vietnam draft deferrals for Romney, other missionaries - The Boston Globe

Also, apparently NONE of Romney's FIVE sons have served in the military - or are planning to:

Questions About Romney's Sons and Military Service - NYTimes.com

We dont have a draft. They don't have to fight.

Funny how you only addressed Romney's sons. What about daddy Romney...?

Who served?

Mormon church obtained Vietnam draft deferrals for Romney, other missionaries - The Boston Globe

Also, apparently NONE of Romney's FIVE sons have served in the military - or are planning to:

He must really have issues that Obama never served. Oh, wait....that's completely different.

Who served?

He must really have issues that Obama never served. Oh, wait....that's completely different.

And its not like we have never had a draft dodger as our president . I recall Mr. Clinton was a draft dodger, and Al Gore's daddy tucked his Son away nice and safe while he was over there.

Who served?

Obama was not a DRAFT DODGER. The military draft ended in 1973 - when Obama was about 12 years old.

Who served?

Funny how you only addressed Romney's sons. What about daddy Romney...?

Did he break any law, or did he run to Canada? I think he had an acceptable deferment.

Both Romney and Cain were DRAFT DODGERS.

Since I know that is a false statement about Romney, I will assume it is also false about Cain until someone provides proof.

No, neither are false statements. Mormon church kept Romney out of the draft. Check it out... I gave you links...

Both are false. After I made my post above, I read about Cain. As I suspected, you lied about him also.

Who served?

Obama never served as he was not in this country and two he hates this country.

Since I know that is a false statement about Romney, I will assume it is also false about Cain until someone provides proof.

No, neither are false statements. Mormon church kept Romney out of the draft. Check it out... I gave you links...

Both are false. After I made my post above, I read about Cain. As I suspected, you lied about him also.

No, you are lying! Plus, I just watched a contentious interview by Lawrence O'Donnell with Herman Cain and they specifically addressed the Vietnam draft.

No, you are lying! Plus, I just watched a contentious interview by Lawrence O'Donnell with Herman Cain and they specifically addressed the Vietnam draft.

The problem with posting on the boards instead of talking to you in person is since I can't see your expressions, I can't tell if your ignorance is feigned or real.

Yeah a contentious interview proves your argument.

Forum List

Back