If it comes down between Mitt Romney (R)/Obama 2012...Who will you vote for.

Who will you vote for in the general election

• Barack Hussein Obama

Votes: 26 25.5%
  • Mitt Romney

Votes: 61 59.8%
  • Third party

Votes: 15 14.7%

• Total voters
A third party won't take the presidency, it's either going to be a democrat or republican.
It is what it is.

I don't give a shit which party it is, so long as they are the best person for the job. Romney and Obama are both horrible choices, and I won't play into this false argument of "the lesser of two evils".

But if voting against the two major parties means I'm wasting my vote, then I will gladly waste my vote in hopes of a better country. It's a lot better than not wasting my vote while ensuring the country's downfall.

America is a wonderful place where you can vote for who you wish. If you vote for a third party, how is that going to make it a better country? You and I both know there isn't a chance of the third party winning. Is it that you want to make a statement?
Me? I don't think this country can rebound with another 4 years of Obama...
You? You want to make a statement.

The poll doesnt look good for Obama. Are you Obamabots really going to claim that there is no way Obama can lose this election? Seriously?

I will grant that he might win, but if you think he is invulnerable this election you just arent paying attention.

If it's between Romney and Obama, unless you want another 4 years of Obama you better vote Romney, any other vote or write in will Guarantee Obama a 2nd term.

A third party won't take the presidency, it's either going to be a democrat or republican.
It is what it is.

I don't give a shit which party it is, so long as they are the best person for the job. Romney and Obama are both horrible choices, and I won't play into this false argument of "the lesser of two evils".

But if voting against the two major parties means I'm wasting my vote, then I will gladly waste my vote in hopes of a better country. It's a lot better than not wasting my vote while ensuring the country's downfall.

America is a wonderful place where you can vote for who you wish. If you vote for a third party, how is that going to make it a better country? You and I both know there isn't a chance of the third party winning. Is it that you want to make a statement?

Really. If you want to make a statement write to your local newspaper. Making a Statement by voting for a third party is one of the dumbest things anyone can do. Nobody hears you.

Not going to vote on this one, because I am sure neither Romney nor Perry will be the candidate.

It really doesn't work to make a false dilemma like this.

Mormons have an ugly history. Apparently Mormonism is based on a Jewish settlement that supposedly once existed somewhere in what is now New York. However, absolutely no evidence has ever been found or produced to prove it once existed. Interesting...

An ugly history? Really?

And there is good evidence: The Book of Mormon. Read it sometimes. Learn for yourself.

And btw anyone from the left who was claiming the left wasnt going to start doing this, you might need to send Lakhota here the memo.

I read the book fo morman. Secret gold tablets from God that no one else was allowed to see?

It is what it is.

I'm not trying to make a statement. I'm just making sure my vote goes to the best man, not the lesser of two evils. This country can and will survive Obama or Romney, this country isn't as weak as you seem to think. What it can't survive is a populace that's ignorant and apathetic.

How is voting for one of two worthless pieces of shit going to make the country better, though? No matter which one you vote for the country keeps getting worse, hooray for you.

I'm not trying to make a statement. I'm just making sure my vote goes to the best man, not the lesser of two evils. This country can and will survive Obama or Romney, this country isn't as weak as you seem to think. What it can't survive is a populace that's ignorant and apathetic.

How is voting for one of two worthless pieces of shit going to make the country better, though? No matter which one you vote for the country keeps getting worse, hooray for you.

Just how is voting for a person that has no chance in hell going to make this country better?
You see Romney and Obama as equals....I don't, I see Obama far worse. If Obama wins the election and the supreme court doesn't overturn obamacare, we're going to be screwed. A republican president can help in peeling back the layers to this. I could go on with most of Obama's policies, but I think you get what I'm saying.

Whomsoever the LP nominates.

I didn't have you down as a follower. Goes to show, I can be wrong.
If Mitt Bundy is my only "choice", then I'll stick with the vow I took back in '95, after getting burned yet again, to never support a GOP candidate whose name isn't Dr. Ron Paul....Given that situation, the generic and yet-to-be-named LP candidate is the only place where my vote can be cast, without me wanting to wear a sack on my head after exiting the polling place.

You want to play the evil of two lessers game, you'll get the evil lesser you deserve.

I don't disagree. It'll take a strong stomach for me to vote GOP - the thought of it sickens me... but the thought of 4 more years of this clusterfuck .... and I don't mean Obama - I mean those surrounding him.... I just cannot accept. They can destroy my beloved Constitutional Republic in another 4 years. I can't allow that to happen without taking every opportunity to stop them.

If the Libertarians could stop being so damned naive, they'd make an impressive third party.

Obama: 13

Romney: 41

Niiiiiice

Yes it is nice but not scientific.

I could run against Obama in this setting and win....

Picture17.jpg

Your two choices are Barack Hussein Obama and Mitt Romney for the presidency 2012. This is a poll of USMB members.

I put the choice of third party too...So we will see who wins!
there are just as many left wing faggots on this board as there are conservatives .....looking at the numbers shows that moderates and independents are helping Romney 3 to 1 over Obama !!!:clap2::clap2::razz:

That is the way real life works to...Romney is far better then Barack Hussein Obama...So the choice is easy.

Your two choices are Barack Hussein Obama and Mitt Romney for the presidency 2012. This is a poll of USMB members.

I put the choice of third party too...So we will see who wins!
there are just as many left wing faggots on this board as there are conservatives .....looking at the numbers shows that moderates and independents are helping Romney 3 to 1 over Obama !!!:clap2::clap2::razz:

That is the way real life works to...Romney is far better then Barack Hussein Obama...So the choice is easy.

That's what it looks like from here.

Just how is voting for a person that has no chance in hell going to make this country better?
You see Romney and Obama as equals....I don't, I see Obama far worse. If Obama wins the election and the supreme court doesn't overturn obamacare, we're going to be screwed. A republican president can help in peeling back the layers to this. I could go on with most of Obama's policies, but I think you get what I'm saying.

A Republican president would also need a compliant legislative branch to peel back obamacare. And if the Supreme Court decides that the mandate is constitutional then we're fucked no matter what happens to obamacare. Not only that, but I don't trust Republicans when it comes unnecessary and possibly unconstitutional legislation (Patriot Act).

I'm making the country better by being someone who doesn't play this bullshit "us verses them" game like Republicans and Democrats do. I actually care about morals, ethics, voting records, and whether the candidate has been bought off or not. All that most retard voters do is try to "beat the other guy, damn the country we need to beat the other guy".

I think folks are getting seriously tired of his schtick. I think if Dennis Kusincih tried to pull a Eugene McCarthy move on him in New Hampshire, he would blow him out of the race.

I have the perfect slogan for Romney's Campaign, in the general.

"Mitt Romney, I don't hate America"

Forum List

Back