If it comes down between Mitt Romney (R)/Obama 2012...Who will you vote for.

Who will you vote for in the general election

• Barack Hussein Obama

Votes: 26 25.5%
  • Mitt Romney

Votes: 61 59.8%
  • Third party

Votes: 15 14.7%

• Total voters
All religions are cults. That does not mean they are bad. Political party's can be considered cults.

cult

noun /kəlt/ 
cults, plural

Actually, all cults are bad, because they require, by nature, for people to stop thinking for themselves.

The difference between a religion and a cult is how much control they put over your lives.

For instance, after my mom died in 1983, my brother and I stopped being Catholics or even religious. The rest of the family remained Catholics.

Guess what, we still get together for Thanksgiving, Christmas, summer vacations. We are even invited to church events, so long as we behave ourselves.

Now, take that same scenario, and pretend we were all Mormons.

Guess what, we'd be shunned, because that's what cults do.

To be fair to Perry, he did distance himself from the Pastor's comments.

But this is kind of what happened to Romney the last time. Evangelicals saw that he might get the nomination, and panicked.

Mormons still whine about how "Huckabigot" slandered Romney. Do you know what the sum total of Huckabee's criticism was? Asking, "Don't Mormons believe that Jesus and Satan were brothers?" (By the way, the short answer is "Yes", and it is only one of hundreds of crazy things Mormons believe.)

The more devastating thing Huck said about Romney was "I look like the guy you work with, he looks like the guy who lays you off."

I'm always suspicious of people who believe the world and their lives are tied to ONE book written a couple thousand years ago by about 40 different authors. That Mormon shit is even scarier.

Last edited:
I saw a Labrador kill and eat a wiener dog when I was a kid, and golden retrievers lead the "pack" in dog bites. Much of the pit bulls combat prowess is not much more then superstition, and out right lies. Much like the political candidate we are discussing here. See you speculate my dog will go crazy and eat a kid, yet you have no facts to back that. Same with Romney, you know he is Mormon, claim he will appoint Mormon cronies and create a Mormon theocracy in this country, yet present no instance of him ever doing this in his corporate or political career.

It isn't a matter of which dog is more likely to bite. It's a matter of which dog is more likely to inflict real damage when it does.

Much like it isn't a matter of which religion is the craziest, it's a matter of which one is more likely to want to impose it's craziness on everyone else. The one that calls all the non-members "gentiles" and sends out missionaries to recruit the vulnerable and weak into the cult.

THe one that spends millions of dollars trying to prevent people who aren't in their cult from getting married, without leaving fingerprints.

So, yeah, maybe your dog is nice and good, but I ain't letting it near any kids I care about.

And neither is my brother. He learned his lesson.

(Can we work anymore Dog metaphors in here? That Dog won't hunt.)

And a pit bulls likelihood to bite is less then that of other breeds. You dont have facts that prove your case against pit bulls, or Mit Romney. only scarey stories, south park references, and bigotry. Aside from all that, the membership of this board does not agree with you. Now, can you give us some evidence that Romney had anything to do with prop 8 ?

53-21 is an ass kicking - and we're talking neo-con Romney...

Last edited:
And a pit bulls likelihood to bite is less then that of other breeds. You dont have facts that prove your case against pit bulls, or Mit Romney. only scarey stories, south park references, and bigotry. Aside from all that, the membership of this board does not agree with you. Now, can you give us some evidence that Romney had anything to do with prop 8 ?

You missed the point, it wasn't how often they bite, it's how devastating the bite is...

Maybe chihauhaus bite more, but how much damage can they really do?

(The difference between a pit bull humping your leg and a chihauhau humping your leg? You let the Pit Bull finish!)

But the thing is, Mitt is in the dog house with many conservatives, because of his past liberal views, and that dog just won't hunt for evangelicals. The very fact that the GOP is even considering this loser makes me as sick as a dog, but a barking dog never bites. But it's a dog eat dog world out there, so we all need to be careful.

Honestly, guy, do have I ever given you the impression I care what other people think?

53-21 is an ass kinking - and we're talking neo-con Romney...

Since this board is about 80% conservative, a 53-21 split when given a choice between Romney and Obama is kind of devastatingly weak.

In what universe were conservatives ever popular - or for that matter agree with one another?

Conservatives just don't have the cohesion progressives have.

This board is libertarian as well...

I'll bet a good 20-25% who selected Romney voted for Obama in the last election and that is devastating to his chance of reelection.

Since this board is about 80% conservative, a 53-21 split when given a choice between Romney and Obama is kind of devastatingly weak.

In what universe were conservatives ever popular - or for that matter agree with one another?

Conservatives just don't have the cohesion progressives have.This board is libertarian as well...

I'll bet a good 20-25% who selected Romney voted for Obama in the last election and that is devastating to his chance of reelection.

Holy shit!

Lets not forget McCain didn't lose by that much....

I mean all a republican needs to do is steal Illinois, California, Florida or New York and the election is over. Even a smaller state could make the difference such as Delaware...

I mean all a republican needs to do is steal Illinois, California, Florida or New York and the election is over. Even a smaller state could make the difference such as Delaware...

Yep, that's the operative word for Republicans. I'm sure Karl Rove is on the case...

You can bet that, but until we hear from someone who voted for Obama saying "I'm voting for Romney next time", we'll see.

I voted for McCain last time, but if Romney's the nominee, I'll vote third Party or for Obama.

He lost by 10 million votes, guy! He got 3 million less votes that George W. Bush got in 2004.

The Republican is not going to "steal" IL, CA, or NY. Those are safely blue states and have been for the last five elections.

In order to win, the GOP nominee has to win back states that George W. Bush won but McCain lost - These include Ohio, WV, VA, NC, NV, CO, NM, IN, and IA.

How many of those states does Mitt Romney put back in the Red column?

Well, not IA, IN, WV, NC, or VA. Too many crazy Baptists in those states that hate Mormons. He might even loose Missouri or Arkansas.

You can bet that, but until we hear from someone who voted for Obama saying "I'm voting for Romney next time", we'll see.

I voted for McCain last time, but if Romney's the nominee, I'll vote third Party or for Obama.

I don't like Romney but Obama is worse... Why waste your vote?

You're doing what many democrats would...

Hypothetically would you want Obama or Romney?

He lost by 10 million votes, guy! He got 3 million less votes that George W. Bush got in 2004.

The Republican is not going to "steal" IL, CA, or NY. Those are safely blue states and have been for the last five elections.

In order to win, the GOP nominee has to win back states that George W. Bush won but McCain lost - These include Ohio, WV, VA, NC, NV, CO, NM, IN, and IA.

How many of those states does Mitt Romney put back in the Red column?

Well, not IA, IN, WV, NC, or VA. Too many crazy Baptists in those states that hate Mormons. He might even loose Missouri or Arkansas.

I'd put everything I own on Republicans stealing CA.....I think republicans will take the state easily and that will really destroy democrats......

Those in northern CA are pissed to an an extent you wouldn't imagine....

Forum List

Back