IF ISIS manages to attack inside America will

Please tell us ANYTHING Obama has failed at that in any way compares to the string of catastrophes that Boooosh produced that led us here, hater dupes. We're out of Iraq, Maliki the Booosh moron/a-hole is out, and this ISIS may make Iraq a real united country finally.
he has failed to bring this country together.....its gotten more split since he has been in....and right now this country needs a leader.....sorry Frankie.....the guy you defend,no matter what.....aint much of a leader...
On the day of his inauguration, Republicans established a plan to block everything Obama would propose.

How does one "unite" with folks like that?
even when he is not around those people he doesnt do much uniting.....and a hell of a lot of moderate Republicans were not part of the far right bullshit but yet he hasnt got enough leadership in him to try and win them over.....i worked with Democrats who were starting to question the guy and his ability to lead....i get it...some of you guys like the guy....but geezus....the guy is not flawless....he isnt perfect.....he wasnt ready for this job but your fucking party pushed him even though they knew he wasnt ready....so now we got what we got....
What we got is a growing economy, no more recessions despite the many predictions of a double-dip, a record high stock market, no 9.11 attacks inside America, national healthcare, and two Liberal Supreme Court justices. Hell, I'd vote for him again if he could run in 2016 and he wasn't my first choice in 2008.
Worst economic growth post recession in history
Highest level of government dependency ever
Highest level of government debt ever
First downgrade of US debt ever.
MOre uninsured people in health care
Lowest workforce participation rate since the 1970s.

Yeah, we want more of this!
I see you're still blaming Obama because baby boomers hit retirement age. Good for you. And the downgrade was a result of Republicans refusing to raise the debt limit until the 11th hour. ObamaCare is not fully implemented yet. And the debt is always at its peak under almost every president since it's almost always rising.

Once again, Lois Lerner is proved to be spot on.

You nuts are going to blame an ISIS terrorist attack in the US on President Obama because he hasn't done what, exactly?

That's what I thought. The deranged are all set to blame Obama for not having done something if an ISIS terrorist attack should happen,

but not one of you has any idea whatsoever as to what the president should be doing.
That's what I thought. The deranged are all set to blame Obama for not having done something if an ISIS terrorist attack should happen,

but not one of you has any idea whatsoever as to what the president should be doing.

I'm just a lowly retired Platoon Sergeant, but you give me the Intell that the president should have, and the advisers that the President should have and I'd have a strategy, and plan already implemented. We'd be doing more than blowing up one vehicle here and there and a fighting position on occasion....

We never got out of the recession...which "ended" in 2009.

That is a pure flat out ignorance based lie. As dumb as you are on national nuke em all dead security, you are even worse on economic matters.
Pick your poison, numb nuts...

Google
From the very first link your search provided ...

The U.S. Recovered From The Recession Faster Than Every Country But Germany

:mm::mm::mm:
The average moron's first pick, naturally.
It was your link I went with. Whasamatter, you don't like the results of your search?

Liberals stand around like a bunch of 7th graders mocking Bush because he happened to be reading "My Pet Goat" to 6 year olds. They further smear him because " he did not react" upon hearing we had been hit. To me, this is one of the greatest instances in presidential leadership ever. If Bush had panicked, jumped up and run out, what impact would that have on the children? He calmly and slowly concluded his visit and not send everyone into a panic. The piece of shit Left would be smearing Bush if he had halted immediately and upset the children and school.

This is the dumbest, most pathetic excuse I ever heard. First of all, no 7 year old would have panicked had Bush politely excused himself from that classroom saying he had important presidential matters to tend to. If anything, they'd be wondering if it was snack time then.

Secondly, if Bush didn't want to frighten the children, then why in the hell did he say this in front of them ...

"Two airplanes have crashed into the World Trade center in an apparent terrorist attack on our country." - George Bush, 9.11.2001

Basically, nothing in your acolyte defense of Bush's defenseless act of sitting there until his pants dried is accurate. Hell, you couldn't even get the name of the book right. It was, "The Pet Goat," not, "My Pet Goat."

What would have been accomploshed by him rushing out? What was he personally going to do? There is a chain of command and people on the scene and all the facts were not known at that point.
Bush was a leader. He did unpopular things knowing they would be unpopular because he thought they were the right thing to do. History has vindicated him largely, except among the left,which will never vindicate him since they still blame him for beating Gore in 2000.
Leave it to a rightard to claim it was more important for Bush to read a second grade level book than to respond to the worst terrorist attack inside our borders. :eusa_doh: And what could he have done? He was the only person qualified to authorize a commercial plane be shot down if it was going to be used as a bomb like the first two planes. Ya think maybe acting like a president instead of like a seven year old at that moment may have been the more prudent action to take?

Last edited:
Bush learned about 9/11 how?

His aides. He never claimed ignorance due to his personelle like Obama has.

Obama claims he only finds out shit watching television.
Oh, the irony ...

"And I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower -- the TV was obviously on, and I use to fly myself, and I said, there's one terrible pilot." - Bush, 12.4.2001

Bush's stupidity is just stunning.
So when the first plane hit the wtc, you knew at that very moment we were being attacked by terrorists?

Bush learned about 9/11 how?

His aides. He never claimed ignorance due to his personelle like Obama has.

Obama claims he only finds out shit watching television.
Oh, the irony ...

"And I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower -- the TV was obviously on, and I use to fly myself, and I said, there's one terrible pilot." - Bush, 12.4.2001

Bush's stupidity is just stunning.
So when the first plane hit the wtc, you knew at that very moment we were being attacked by terrorists?

liberal history has no relationship to reality.

What would have been accomploshed by him rushing out? What was he personally going to do? There is a chain of command and people on the scene and all the facts were not known at that point.
Bush was a leader. He did unpopular things knowing they would be unpopular because he thought they were the right thing to do. History has vindicated him largely, except among the left,which will never vindicate him since they still blame him for beating Gore in 2000.
Leave it to a rightard to claim it was more important for Bush to read a second grade level book than too respond to the worst terrorist attack inside our borders. :eusa_doh: And what could he have done? He was the only person qualified to authorize a commercial plane be shot down if it was going to be used as a bomb like the first two planes. Ya think maybe acting like a president instead of like a seven year old at that moment may have been the more prudent action to take?
Bush handled 911 better than any president would've, he had all planes grounded within hours. He did what needed to be done. Including uniting the country. What did Obama do on his 911? Well that evening we have no idea where he was at. Then jets off to vegas to fundraise and play golf. When he did come out to address the situation, he told us a blatant lie about why it happened. Which he divided the country for his knowingly lying to america. He even lied about it being a terrorist attack, calling it a protest. We know why he did it, because he lied before bengazi about wiping terrorists out. Clinton wouldn't be any better though. He would've waited for a poll to tell him what to do. So I think we can all say, THANK GOD BUSH WAS IN CHARGE ON 911. I don't want to think what would've happened if Gore was president. Probably would've smoked a joint with his boy.

Leave it to a rightard to claim it was more important for Bush to read a second grade level book than too respond to the worst terrorist attack inside our borders. :eusa_doh: And what could he have done? He was the only person qualified to authorize a commercial plane be shot down if it was going to be used as a bomb like the first two planes. Ya think maybe acting like a president instead of like a seven year old at that moment may have been the more prudent action to take?
How was he going to authorize shooting down a plane that had already crashed? Was there ever any suggestion that the US would have shot down those planes if only Bush had run screaming out of the room? Do you think if Bush had to authorize that, he didnt have aides near him with cell phones to make that authorization?
You are one stupid motherfucker for sure.

Again. try to understand the concept of what you are talking about, read both sides of the debate and see which side is the obstructionists.
Nice try.

No, not an excuse, Obviously you have no idea what mediation is about.

When you have one faction , the right, the first day after the election, they have a meeting and make the statement of making his presidency one term. That is their only goal. Nothing else, a big portion of the blame of the country being divided lies on their shoulders too.
sorry thats an excuse.....someone who knows how to communicate with people who dont see things like he does would have had many moderate Repubs and the RINOS giving him the benefit of the doubt....like Clinton and Reagan did.....i was giving him that until i seen that this guy aint no leader.....i supported him as long as i could ....but hey the guy aint a good President....thats 2 in a row now.....if we get another,i pity this Country....
Obviously you have no idea what mediation is about.

yea its intervention in a dispute in order to resolve it.....something Obama aint very good at here at home....you just wont say it.....so i will say it for you....the guy is not much of a leader.....and this Country needs one badly and we havent had one since last Century.....and there doesnt seem to be any on the horizon...
are we talking about Obama and his leadership ability....or which party obstructs?.....let me know which topic you want and i will get back here...

Please tell us ANYTHING Obama has failed at that in any way compares to the string of catastrophes that Boooosh produced that led us here, hater dupes. We're out of Iraq, Maliki the Booosh moron/a-hole is out, and this ISIS may make Iraq a real united country finally.
he has failed to bring this country together.....its gotten more split since he has been in....and right now this country needs a leader.....sorry Frankie.....the guy you defend,no matter what.....aint much of a leader...
On the day of his inauguration, Republicans established a plan to block everything Obama would propose.

How does one "unite" with folks like that?

They've kept their promise, that's for sure. The Rs have been quite successful in tearing us apart.
yes they have luddy.....now let me finish what you are unable to say......so have the Democrats....
whats the matter Luddy?.....cant take the truth?....or do you have orders?....

well i have stated more than once.....he was a piss poor leader....

Bush handled 911 better than any president would've, he had all planes grounded within hours. He did what needed to be done. Including uniting the country. What did Obama do on his 911? Well that evening we have no idea where he was at. Then jets off to vegas to fundraise and play golf. When he did come out to address the situation, he told us a blatant lie about why it happened. Which he divided the country for his knowingly lying to america. He even lied about it being a terrorist attack, calling it a protest. We know why he did it, because he lied before bengazi about wiping terrorists out. Clinton wouldn't be any better though. He would've waited for a poll to tell him what to do. So I think we can all say, THANK GOD BUSH WAS IN CHARGE ON 911. I don't want to think what would've happened if Gore was president. Probably would've smoked a joint with his boy.

Bush united the Country then started the divide.....the guy had 90% of the Country and world with him and then threw all that out by going into Iraq instead of going after Terrorist....90% to 30% is a big fall....translates to...shitty leader....the guy was a great leader for what?.....2-3 months?.....then the fall.....

Your wishful thinking is noted but it doesn't excuse Bush's embarrassing stutter that morning.

How was he going to authorize shooting down a plane that had already crashed? Was there ever any suggestion that the US would have shot down those planes if only Bush had run screaming out of the room? Do you think if Bush had to authorize that, he didnt have aides near him with cell phones to make that authorization?
You are one stupid motherfucker for sure.
Spits the rightard who thinks the president should have assumed that after two commercial jets were crashed intentionally in an attack, there couldn't be more. :eusa_doh:

Regardless of your abject ignorance, you asked what he personally could have done. I gave you an answer you are apparently not prepared to comprehend. :dunno:

We never got out of the recession...which "ended" in 2009.

That is a pure flat out ignorance based lie. As dumb as you are on national nuke em all dead security, you are even worse on economic matters.
Pick your poison, numb nuts...

Google
From the very first link your search provided ...

The U.S. Recovered From The Recession Faster Than Every Country But Germany

:mm::mm::mm:
The average moron's first pick, naturally.
It was your link I went with. Whasamatter, you don't like the results of your search?
My search revealed a variety of opinions...you picked the one that favored the magic neeeeeeegro. I pick the other side.

Your wishful thinking is noted but it doesn't excuse Bush's embarrassing stutter that morning.
He reacted better than Obama, on Obama's minor mishaps compared to 911.

Forum List

Back