IF ISIS manages to attack inside America will

If ISIS were to attack the US we can be sure that Republicans would not rally around the President like Democrats rallied around Bush

Yeah, deal!!

We'll give Obama the same treatment you guys gave Bush

Democrats supported any program Bush wanted after 9-11. Homeland Security, Patriot Act, Afghanistan.

I doubt Obama would get any support from the right

He stated that he had no strategy for ISIS in Syria.....

He has no strategy here or there. ISIS is all part of "Arab Spring" that he and Hillary worked so hard to bring about.

Democrats supported any program Bush wanted after 9-11. Homeland Security, Patriot Act, Afghanistan.

Not when all Obama can do is talk about how the USA was founded on Islamic principles. Does anyone think Obama is against the Islamicization of the USA?

Not when all Obama can do is talk about how the USA was founded on Islamic principles. Does anyone think Obama is against the Islamicization of the USA?
Your delusions are duly noted.

Sorry bout that,

ISIS will hit us where and when it will hurt us the most, and that will be an easy task in present day America. They have sleepers already here, and they can easily get as many more as they need, either across the Southern border, or by a standard tourist visa. They will probably bring their military grade exposives and automatic weapons in through the Southern border.

On a cold January day, with a cold front moving in from Canada, a few well timed explosions will bring down several series of electrical transmission line towers, and that will shut down electrical power in the Northeast, including New York City, for weeks. Thousands will freeze, and/or starve, and our banking systems will cease to function.

Throughout the country, small groups of gunmen will take over elementary schools and systematically execute six and seven year olds. That will effectively destroy our school system. Few parents will send their kids to school.

We, like any free society, are easy targets for terrorists. Those who continually pooh pooh the fact that the terrorists are coming should keep that fact clearly in mind.

What are you going to do when that happens?

1. I think you are right in many aspects should the enemy do what you are saying, I think we nuke arab hell holes, then cull out all arabs from America, send them back, then ban them, for starters.
2. Stop any more hand outs to these nations, and kill any found here after a certain date.
3. That is what we should be doing before the fact, they are coming, and will do real bad things.
4. Why we wait is the stupid part.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

If ISIS were to attack the US we can be sure that Republicans would not rally around the President like Democrats rallied around Bush

Yeah, deal!!

Sure, sure you guys supported him

wink wink nudge nudge

Yeah, deal!!

wink wink nudge nudge
Bush had 80% approval after 9-11

Seems like pretty good support

Yeah, deal!!

Obviously, we don't need more programs. We need action. The programs are already in place, they just require someone with leadership skills to execute them.

That leaves Obama out......

Yeah, deal!!

Obviously, we don't need more programs. We need action. The programs are already in place, they just require someone with leadership skills to execute them.

Action will come

We don't want to invade nations unnecessarily do we?
We saw what happens when we do that

Yeah, deal!!

Since you are sooo knowledgeable, when will the attack occur??

Yeah, deal!!

And yet, OBL is dead and there hasn't been an Islamic terrorist attack anywhere near the level of 9.11 on Obama's watch. If only Bush could say that, the Twin Towers would still be standing proudly in lower Manhattan. But unfortunately for America, Bush was a miserable failure.

Yeah, deal!!

wink wink nudge nudge
Bush had 80% approval after 9-11

Seems like pretty good support

I know you were a Bush supporter (lolz). How sad that he lost your support

No one wants the US to suffer another terrorists attack. You are an asshole for suggesting that.

But the facts are that obama's policies have strengthened the radical muslims like ISIS, making an attack more likely.

The question is what is obama's real agenda. Why does he cancel the national day of prayer and participate in a muslim prayer gathering? Whose side is he really on?
Wait. I'm an asshole for saying that some of you are hoping for an attack so that you can blame Obama; but then you turn around and insinuate that Obama may have intentions of letting or helping in an attack on America?

Talk out of both sides of your mouth much, asshole?

Why worry about borders?

Maybe put a few minutes into worrying about the ISIS "soldiers" already in The White House.
I would not put it beyond our current "leader" to welcome a large scale attack so he can declare martial law.

obama wouldn't welcome an attack just so he could declare martial law. He would welcome an attack that killed large numbers of white people.
And ScatzLogs chimes in with possibly the dumbest post in usmb history. Get out of your trailer park bubble, you piece of trash.

Forum List

Back