If I Were the President, Here’s Why I Wouldn’t Trust Democrats Either

7EB16D32-39AD-4C7E-BC71-FD7E81317436.jpeg

Liz, as alway . Has video to back up her well put information.....refreshing, NON FAKE NEWS!

This whole vid is rull of horse puckey. That leak could have been done by anyone. From what I can see, the whole thing is a political hack job and if She were President of the United States, we would all just give up, what would be the use in trying at that point. She even makes Rump look good...er, no she doesn't.

I also recall the Democrats leaking Bush’s plan to track International terrorists financial transactions following 9/11. The NYT got hold of it and printed it. That taught me that Liberals and Democrats will sacrifice national security for power or otherwise use any means.

One America Network is fake news.

Liz, as alway . Has video to back up her well put information.....refreshing, NON FAKE NEWS!

This whole vid is rull of horse puckey. That leak could have been done by anyone. From what I can see, the whole thing is a political hack job and if She were President of the United States, we would all just give up, what would be the use in trying at that point. She even makes Rump look good...er, no she doesn't.

But since we have video of the sack of schitts leaks, it was prudent as seen in the video, In order to PROTECT OUR SILDIERS, we do NOT tell the party of INFANTICIDE ANY plans before implementation..Too bad you never give a fuck about our militsry... just your constant subversive party over country!

But since we have video of the sack of schitts leaks, it was prudent as seen in the video, In order to PROTECT OUR SILDIERS, we do NOT tell the party of INFANTICIDE ANY plans before implementation..Too bad you never give a fuck about our militsry... just your constant subversive party over country!

Loose Lips Sink Ships. I don't care which party is in power. There is an old saying in the Military. If you want the information to get out, you telephone, telegraph or telecongressperson. And it doesn't matter which party they belong to. So while you are busy dinging one side, you are giving the other equally guilty one a free ride. No more free rides.

Loose Lips Sink Ships. I don't care which party is in power. There is an old saying in the Military. If you want the information to get out, you telephone, telegraph or telecongressperson. And it doesn't matter which party they belong to. So while you are busy dinging one side, you are giving the other equally guilty one a free ride. No more free rides.

But, it was NOT LEAKED....and some Republicans knew it!....Tell me something!

Forum List

Back