If I say something True/anti-Muslim that makes me a Racist? Why?

Slyhunter

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2014
Florida
If I say all Christians think all non-Christians are going to hell does that make me a Christian phobe? Would that make me racist?

If I say all religions, mormon, Catholic, Dianetics, etc are man made religions used to control the masses am I racist?

Then why would I be racist if I think all non-violent Muslims, or at least most, also want a world-wide Caliphate and are willing to use peaceful means to attain that via out-breeding and out-voting non-muslims? I'm not even talking about the violent ones.

I'm sick and tired of these people winning arguments simply by shutting you down and labeling you a racist. I got fired from my job for making that statement on nbcnews.com about non-violent Muslims. Because they said it was racist.

If I say all Christians think all non-Christians are going to hell does that make me a Christian phobe? Would that make me racist?

Nope. It would make you guilty of a Blanket Generalization Fallacy. Which you stepped in as soon as the word "all" showed up.

If I say all religions, mormon, Catholic, Dianetics, etc are man made religions used to control the masses am I racist?

Nope. See #1.
And add "Redundancy" here too. All religions are "man made". There's no other place they can come from.

Then why would I be racist if I think all non-violent Muslims, or at least most, also want a world-wide Caliphate and are willing to use peaceful means to attain that via out-breeding and out-voting non-muslims? I'm not even talking about the violent ones.

You wouldn't. Apparently you're arguing with your own strawman.

no problem disparaging ALL muslims if you like . Go at it if you like , you will get lots of support Sly .

And DISPARAGE the ENTIRE muslim religion , no problem with that either Sly .

Nope. It would make you guilty of a Blanket Generalization Fallacy. Which you stepped in as soon as the word "all" showed up.

Nope. See #1.
And add "Redundancy" here too. All religions are "man made". There's no other place they can come from.

I lost my job because of making an anti-muslim statement on nbcnews.com comment section. Linked it to my FB where friend employes saw it and took it to my boss.
Tried to get a lawyer to sue for wrongful termination, Florida is a right to work state.

\ . ./ ONE FOR THE OL'
\ .:";'.:.." / SUGGESTION BOX:
(M^^.^~~:.'").
- (/ . . . \ \) - NUKE MECCA
O ((| :. ~ ^ :. .|))
|\\ - (\- | \ / | /) - NOW MORE THAN EVER
| T -\ \ / /-
/ \[_]..........................\ \ / / ALSO MY BALLS ITCH

I am very sorry that the OP lost a job because of certain comments.

The pendulum always swings too far to the right or to the left.

1. When I was a teenager in the 1950s, people regularly said things that are forbidden today.

2. Today, you cannot say anything that might offend even one other person.

a. Many managers are under tremendous pressure to stop all racial, sexual, religious, etc. "harassment."

b. Those managers have to protect their jobs.

c. So those managers are forced to throw you under the bus.

3. Everyone today is walking on eggshells.

a. One is allowed (and applauded by the media and academia) for saying politically correct things. E.g., any criticism of President Trump.

b. One is sanctioned, however, for saying politically incorrect things. (I am afraid to give an example!)

I'm sick and tired of these people winning arguments simply by shutting you down and labeling you a racist. I got fired from my job for making that statement on nbcnews.com about non-violent Muslims. Because they said it was racist.
You lost your job because you announced publicly that you unconditionally hate an entire group of people? That’s very toxic for a work environment, and it was smart of your employer to sack you.

It’s funny when bigots get all sensitive.

Nope. See #1.

I lost my job because of making an anti-muslim statement on nbcnews.com comment section. Linked it to my FB where friend employes saw it and took it to my boss.
Tried to get a lawyer to sue for wrongful termination, Florida is a right to work state.

When did you get the idea that you were immune to the consequences of your choices?

Nope. See #1.

Dafuck does that have to do with racism? Once again, "Muslim" (it's capitalized, proper name) is not a race.

Hey, maybe your ex-employer doesn't want bigots working for them. And maybe it's because that would reflect on them. Could be they don't want haters in their environment. Simple as that.

Why don't you just clean up your soul and quit bitching on a message board about irrelevant shit?

I lost my job because of making an anti-muslim statement on nbcnews.com comment section.
What was the comment? Let's see whether it's true...
non-violent Muslims want the same goals as the violent ones due, a World Wide Caliphate. They just use peaceful means to attain their goals such as out-breeding non-muslims and out-voting them with the same end results. Muslims will not be happy until everyone is a Muslim or Kowtows to the Muslims.

I lost my job because of making an anti-muslim statement on nbcnews.com comment section.
non-violent Muslims want the same goals as the violent ones due, a World Wide Caliphate. They just use peaceful means to attain their goals such as out-breeding non-muslims and out-voting them with the same end results. Muslims will not be happy until everyone is a Muslim or Kowtows to the Muslims.
Interesting that republicans are coming out to tell the truth in this thread. They want to put harm on Muslims no matter what, peaceful or not.

------------------------------------- AGREED and thanks for the post . Might be that you have taught some youngsters a thing or 2 .

Oh. So it wasn't true. Rather silly of you to post falsities that could be traced back to you. To point out one of your falsehoods, you imply that presently there are no happy Muslims.

Islam is a political cult bent on dominating the entire world. One can never be "racist" in disparaging it. Never!

Oh. So it wasn't true. Rather silly of you to post falsities that could be traced back to you. To point out one of your falsehoods, you imply that presently there are no happy Muslims.
Is English your second language?

Muslim like Christianity is a religion not a race so to be against either, and I'm against both, has nothing to do with whether you are a racist or not.

Forum List

Back