If I have to Put up with a Bazillion Trump aka neuveua Palin Threads ....

Who do you trust more?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 38 67.9%
  • Barrack Obama

Votes: 18 32.1%

• Total voters
Trump to Obama aide: I'm your 'worst nightmare' - The Oval: Tracking the Obama presidency

"I can tell you I'm their worst nightmare. I am not the person they want to run against. They know it, and I know it. I know it for a fact because I have a lot of people that frankly are contributors to him and they tell me, 'Donald, you are not the person they want to run against.'"

Trump continues to raise questions about whether Obama was born in Hawaii.

He sounds like that idiot Meatloaf on his show the other night..

Bully: Im gonna get you, you little creep.

Wimpy Class Prez of Debate Club: Ill hide.

School: It will be fun to watch Bully beat up Wimpy Boy.

Bully: Im gonna get him. Vote me prez and ill show what I can do.

School: But what about our grades? The teacher strikes? Lunch programs?

Bully: Huh?

Did Obama piss in Trumps cereal or something? if Donald is serious about Presidential ambitions, he is making himself look crazy by pressing this birth certificate issue, press Obama on things he has failed at, not conspiracy theories.
....Which pretty-much explains why Trump went the birfer-route!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnoPpWdlG3A]YouTube - Rachel Maddow (1) 111th Congress put policy before politics[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBHK7zsz7xU]YouTube - Rachel Maddow (2) 111th Congress put policy before politics[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfWpBWP8krs]YouTube - Obama Takes a Victory Lap After Big Wins[/ame]

:eusa_whistle:

What does that mean?

I know you want it to be construed as a threat, but iirc,, longevity was one of the libtard fetishes in the last election.. wannit?

It means that Trump has enough money to find out the truth and Obama doesn't want the coming out, nor do his supporters....do the math.

So, what you're saying is, Obama will have Trump killed. :confused: What are you smoking? Can I have some? :cuckoo: Seriously, though, seek professional help :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What does that mean?

I know you want it to be construed as a threat, but iirc,, longevity was one of the libtard fetishes in the last election.. wannit?

It means that Trump has enough money to find out the truth and Obama doesn't want the coming out, nor do his supporters....do the math.
I already have.

There's no way he's gonna waste his own cash, on this little charade.

Wankin.gif

Did Obama piss in Trumps cereal or something? if Donald is serious about Presidential ambitions, he is making himself look crazy by pressing this birth certificate issue, press Obama on things he has failed at, not conspiracy theories.

True.
Looks like Trump's only ambition is to take over Jesse Ventura's title of 'conspiracy nutter'.

Trump to Obama aide: I'm your 'worst nightmare' - The Oval: Tracking the Obama presidency

"I can tell you I'm their worst nightmare. I am not the person they want to run against. They know it, and I know it. I know it for a fact because I have a lot of people that frankly are contributors to him and they tell me, 'Donald, you are not the person they want to run against.'"

Trump continues to raise questions about whether Obama was born in Hawaii.

He sounds like that idiot Meatloaf on his show the other night..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-bkTz31bw0]YouTube - Hot Patootie Bless my soul[/ame]​

Bully: Im gonna get you, you little creep.

Wimpy Class Prez of Debate Club: Ill hide.

School: It will be fun to watch Bully beat up Wimpy Boy.

Bully: Im gonna get him. Vote me prez and ill show what I can do.

School: But what about our grades? The teacher strikes? Lunch programs?

Bully: Huh?

That didn't make a lick of sense.

Was it supposed to?

It's Trump.

1. He mainstreamed the birther issue. Who are more foolish? Obama has unwittingly made his followers look foolish, too They are fighting what they only have on faith. Obama shows he considers so many unimportant. He is using this as a tool, and I think it's brilliant polically. So does Donald I think and he just wants to beat him at this game. If Obama shows it Trump wins, whatever the outcome. If he doesn't Obama wins

2. Donald has made of mockery of presidential politics by goofing around and suggesting Obama got just there as he could, with marketing tricks

it just occured to me that if trump is elected, we'll have the first hottie first lady in u.s. history.

Now if we really wanted to "Bankrupt America"........

Go for it bankrupt king/

He is not going to run.

And I just read an article that puts his net worth at between 150-200 million dollars.

What mistaken article is that...?

I believe Trump is worth about 2.7 Billion....same as Oprah....according to Forbes 2011 list of billionaires...he ranks at number 420...

The World's Billionaires - Forbes.com

Its probably from the same source that says "if the republicans do these budet cuts they will actually increase the debt" (Yeah there is a liberal talking point being floated that by spending less you will actually add more to the debt than by spending more)

Saw that, and the funny thing is there actually using the reverse of supply side thinking to come up with that BS. Saying that spending less will lead to less economic Activity and less Revenue.

Supply side being the idea that lower taxes leads to more money in the private sector, more investment and therefore more Tax Revenues.

Got a kick out of this latest big liberal Lie. Why following there logic would should spend 10 Trillion a year, cause after all it will increase Revenue.

2. Donald has made of mockery of presidential politics by goofing around and suggesting Obama got just there as he could, with marketing tricks.
Please.....

When it comes to making a mockery of presidential politics, that bar was set, back in 1980.....by ReRon Reagan.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wi9y5-Vo61w]YouTube - Ronald Reagan:There You Go Again[/ame]​

Forum List

Back