If I have to Put up with a Bazillion Trump aka neuveua Palin Threads ....

Who do you trust more?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 38 67.9%
  • Barrack Obama

Votes: 18 32.1%

• Total voters
Donald Trump is a bankrupt egomaniac. He has no experience in government. If we've learned anything, experience counts.
He joins a long line of plutocrats who ran for office, like Ross Perot. The day they announced was their high point. It was all downhill from there.
We need a serious adult in the Oval Office, not the boyking Obamasalami and his crowd of sycophantic goons we have now.

Ok.....who running fits your description as an "experienced, serious adult"?

Actually, this is Obama's Worst Nightmare:

boedicca-albums-boedicca-s-stuff-picture2896-unicorn-obama-michelle-dolp.jpg

Have anything with watermelon in it?

Here you go:

ryan_brown_art_dracula.jpg

Donald Trump is a bankrupt egomaniac. He has no experience in government. If we've learned anything, experience counts.
He joins a long line of plutocrats who ran for office, like Ross Perot. The day they announced was their high point. It was all downhill from there.
We need a serious adult in the Oval Office, not the boyking Obamasalami and his crowd of sycophantic goons we have now.

do you retards have some problem saying his name or something?
And what is this things about boys? You, Stephanie, Thomas603 always refer to boys.

So i guess that means when it comes to adults having a serious conversation we can just ignore you.

We have this thing about boys because that's all Obama is. He is constantly taking vacations, playing sports when he should be working. He doesn't care about the average person because he has never had to work a day in his life. Only someone stuck in boy mode could blithely suggest that someone worried about gas prices go out and spend 20k on a new car. He has no idea how the real world works. Just like a teenaged boy.

And what is this things about boys? You, Stephanie, Thomas603 always refer to boys.

So i guess that means when it comes to adults having a serious conversation we can just ignore you.

We have this thing about boys because that's all Obama is. He is constantly taking vacations, playing sports when he should be working. He doesn't care about the average person because he has never had to work a day in his life. Only someone stuck in boy mode could blithely suggest that someone worried about gas prices go out and spend 20k on a new car. He has no idea how the real world works. Just like a teenaged boy.

Did you really say "Obamasalami"????

And you call him boy???

Last edited:
it just occured to me that if trump is elected, we'll have the first hottie first lady in u.s. history.

Not by a long shot. There have been some hot ones in the past. Jackie Kennedy was model material for one.

yeah... i forgot about jackie, she was a hottie of epic porportions, elegant, she had it all. to bad her husband was fuckin marylin monroe, dirtbag like clinton. nobody deserves that, especially at the level of president of the united states.

Last edited:
of course trump will get secret service protection when he runs, but i think the people he has now are ex secret service mostly.
there are very few facts surrounding this scandal.
trump knows something we don't, but i'll bet obama does. i'm waiting for him to calmly say "why... i don't think of donald trump".
there's a cover up brewing. i wish i was as "bankrupt as trump" and meatloaf is a great guy.

Last edited:

this is retarded...none of this makes anyone a "boy".
Its just a different opinion, And honestly the golf course meme is tiring. Find something new.

A teenaged boy has a different opinion too. Like, what's wrong with charging up a good time on Daddy's credit card? I didn't mean to do it.
That is the Obama presidency in a nutshell.

this is retarded...none of this makes anyone a "boy".
Its just a different opinion, And honestly the golf course meme is tiring. Find something new.

A teenaged boy has a different opinion too. Like, what's wrong with charging up a good time on Daddy's credit card? I didn't mean to do it.
That is the Obama presidency in a nutshell.

no

No, a teenaged boy does not have a different opinion? No, charging up daddy's card on a good time is not a good idea? No, Obama's presidency has not been marked by profligate spending, vacillating policies, and lack of clarity and leadership?
Because if you answer no to any of those you're wrong.

No, a teenaged boy does not have a different opinion? No, charging up daddy's card on a good time is not a good idea? No, Obama's presidency has not been marked by profligate spending, vacillating policies, and lack of clarity and leadership?
Because if you answer no to any of those you're wrong.

no..I cant take anyone seriously who says Obamasalami or king boy.
So i shall treat you like the child you are.

No

Will you hold your breath until you turn blue?

Did you really say "Obamasalami"????

And you call him boy???

I prefer "manchild" or "boyking".

But, that's just me.

Forum List

Back