If I have to Put up with a Bazillion Trump aka neuveua Palin Threads ....

Who do you trust more?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 38 67.9%
  • Barrack Obama

Votes: 18 32.1%

• Total voters
That is where you are wrong Jillian. I seriously considered voting for him. He had great marketing and advertising. He was shiny like a new car. He could read the words written into his teleprompter very well. He was clean and articulate too!! I even read the two books that he says he wrote by himself to better understand him.

But when I looked under the hood and kicked the tires- he was a clunker with no experience. He's got his work cut out for him in 2012 regardless of whom the R's nominate.....

Yup I had to vote for Bob Barr after reading Obama's books.
Ah, yes.....if it's Morality you need to see in politics (the Conservative Citizens kind, anyhow)....

barr14.jpg

.......would be your guy!!

I am not clicking random links to some weird little website but I will say this:

He was better than McCain and obviously, in hindsight, better than obama....although my dog couldn't do a worse job.

Just when I though George Bush would be the most dissapointing president in my lifetime Obama came along and did all the things I hated about bush but even more so.

Fucking progressives like bush and obama trying to destroy america and re-create it in their own image.

Last edited:
Trump is just a blow-hard and a ego maniac with retard tendencies.

It always makes me laugh that people pay big buck to attend his seminars on how to get rich.

When in reality Trump was born rich.

What is the problem you libs have with success and achievement? Is it the notion of fairness is so ingrained into your very being that you cannot grasp the concept that those who earn it should get to keep it?

I am a long time Conservative Republican. :cool:

He is not going to run.

And I just read an article that puts his net worth at between 150-200 million dollars.

Article? I don't see a link. Therefore the article doesn't exist. And if it does, it is more than likely an opinion piece.
"And I just read an article" :blahblah::link:

The trump tower alone is worth over 100 million?!?!?!?!
Yeah....wealth is always a.....

Wankin.gif

Trump is loaded. I am living from paycheck to paycheck. Is he going to care about me? Hell the fuck no!! Do the Senator and Congress care about me now? Hell the fuck no. They are in the same league as he is which is: We don't care the fuck about you!!

why is it you are waiting for governmenrt to take care of you?
Take care of yourself.

If this isn't an indication of today's crop of Republicans and their sanity, or lack thereof rather, then I don't know what is.

*SMH*
in your infinite wisdom, how is it you continually ignore specificity and why is it you believe one liner troll comments are welcome in a discussion?
What are afraid of? That a person like Trump would run the federal government like a business where functions must be on time and within budget? Where non-productive parts of government would be shut down or even eliminated?
Once you're old-enough to work....or, possibly get more career-minded and enter a professional-environment....you could easily meet a manager who'll remind you that...

"The workplace is NOT a democracy!"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aD3xfT0c99g]YouTube - Bush Dictator[/ame]

You Bush-apologists/fans are toooooooooooooooo obvious.​

Last edited:
He is not going to run.

And I just read an article that puts his net worth at between 150-200 million dollars.

that's what makes you a dimocrat. try to imagine a trump coronation... this is the day when the oceans will stop rising, and people will be free...
you know... that one's already been used, but he could come up with something

what tingle will you feel that day??? #488 Donald Trump - Forbes.com

i'm sure your "a article " is a reliable source but i'll go with forbes...

It's from his own deposition in court.

My net worth fluctuates, and it goes up and down with markets and with attitudes and with feelings, even my own feeling," he told lawyers in the December 2007 deposition.

See full article from DailyFinance: Donald Trump says his net worth fluctuates based on his 'feelings' - DailyFinance

Article? I don't see a link. Therefore the article doesn't exist. And if it does, it is more than likely an opinion piece.
"And I just read an article" :blahblah::link:

Wankin.gif

Comprehension fail :lol:

They are saying he was worth 150-250 mil and I shared the value of ONE of his assets being over 100million.

Do you think that was me saying that since the trump tower is worth 100million then trump must be competent? Dude you need to re-examine your motivation here.

Trump is loaded. I am living from paycheck to paycheck. Is he going to care about me? Hell the fuck no!! Do the Senator and Congress care about me now? Hell the fuck no. They are in the same league as he is which is: We don't care the fuck about you!!

why is it you are waiting for governmenrt to take care of you?
Take care of yourself.

I do take care of myself. Been working full time since i was 16, even worked 25 hours a week during my 4 years of full time college.

Trump is just a blow-hard and a ego maniac with retard tendencies.

It always makes me laugh that people pay big buck to attend his seminars on how to get rich.

When in reality Trump was born rich.
how to get rich seminars? Please. How about you back up that claim and post some Donald Trump get rich seminar videos.....Have fun.
What is the problem you libs have with success and achievement? Is it the notion of fairness is so ingrained into your very being that you cannot grasp the concept that those who earn it should get to keep it?
Everybody's gotta pay their Dues, if they expect to live in this Country!!!!

"There's nowhere else in the world, nowhere else in the world, that people can accrue the kind of fortunes that happen here. And that's because of the kind of country we have.

And the kind of country we have is a function of the taxes that we pay to provide security, we have a stable market, you can predict next week will be pretty much like the week before.

We have the most immense investment being made by our government in advancing businesses by supporting the enormous research industry that's going on in this country. And it's that piece of government expenditure that which has everything to do with the health and robustness of our economy."

A poll where you can't see who votes on these boards means nothing... I'd bet anything liberals vote "yes" just so they can bicth about people voting yes. Shit, we have SEEN them do it lol.

Not as if it has not happened the other way as well...

Ah, yes.....if it's Morality you need to see in politics (the Conservative Citizens kind, anyhow)....

barr14.jpg

.......would be your guy!!

I am not clicking random links to some weird little website....
You already did.....and, that's what matters.

:clap2:

When I quoted you I saw the link to dynionmyn and decided not to click, but believe whatever you want to beleive, you are good at doing that anyway.

As much as I enjoy Trump's Meat Space Trolling and outspokenness, he'll just Ross Perot the 2012 election. It would be better for the GOP to have unified support behind one candidate.

Yes, let him participate in the primaries to uplevel national interest - but then he should support a better qualified candidate in the general election.

Whatever.... Trump is upsetting the lefties.....:lol:

4-7-11

Reality-teevee candidate Donald Trump loves nothing more than the birthers who are sending him emails, so he's decided to ride that pony all the way to the political margins. So, despite the fact that the paranoid birther conspiracy has been debunked, re-debunked, and rent to itty bitty pieces, Trump has sent his own "investigators" to Hawaii.

On the "Today Show" Thursday, Trump explained:

"I am saying I want to see the birth certificate. It's very simple. I want to see the birth certificate. How come his own family doesn't know which hospital he was born in? How come -- forget about birth certificates. Let's say there's no birth certificate. How come in the hospital itself, okay? This is one of the...in the hospital itself, there's no records of his birth. In other words, it doesn't say how much they paid, where is the doctor, here's your room bill."

Meredith Viera: "You've been privy to all of this, to know this?"

Donald Trump: "Well, I have people that actually have been studying it and they cannot believe what they're talking."

Viera: "You have people now out there searching -- I mean, in Hawaii?"

Trump: "Absolutely. And they cannot believe what they're finding. And I'm serious."

Birther-Bonkers Donald Trump Now Sending 'Investigators' To Hawaii

"I wish this was the greatest place in the world," Trump said. But he said the United States is losing respect in the world at a time when jobs at home are vanishing. He accused Obama of giving the country "a terrible presidency."

Trump said that if the current fight over budget issues forces a shutdown, "I think the president will be blamed."

He accused Obama of conducting a confusing policy on the civil war in Libya, saying "nobody knows what's happening, and now it looks like (Libyan strongman Moammar) Gadhafi is going to beat the United States."

"I'm only interested in Libya if we get the oil," Trump said. He said Obama "doesn't have a doctrine (on foreign affairs.) Foreign affairs is, we take care of ourselves first"

Of Obama, he said, "I want him to do well. ... I love this country, but this country is going to hell. ... The world laughs at us. They won't be laughing if I'm elected president."

http://www.newser.com/article/d9mes...-citizenship-questions-remain-unanswered.html

Last edited:

Wankin.gif

Comprehension fail :lol:

They are saying he was worth 150-250 mil and I shared the value of ONE of his assets being over 100million.

Do you think that was me saying that since the trump tower is worth 100million then trump must be competent? Dude you need to re-examine your motivation here.

I suspect the estimate is a Net Worth one. Trump is highly leveraged - and has skirted bankruptcy in the past.

Trump's net worth is over 2.5 BILLION....he said he could spend over .5 BILLION on his campaign...

During an appearance on ABC's "Good Morning America" on Thursday, billionaire Donald Trump said he would spend up to $600 million of his own money on a presidential campaign should he decide to run in 2012.

"That's one of the nice things. I mean, part of the beauty of me is that I'm very rich," he said in the exclusive interview conducted aboard his private plane. "So if I need $600 million, I can put $600 million myself. That's a huge advantage. I must tell you, that's a huge advantage over the other candidates."

Donald Trump Would Spend $600 Million Of His Own Cash On 2012 Campaign (VIDEO)

Last edited:
As much as I enjoy Trump's Meat Space Trolling and outspokenness, he'll just Ross Perot the 2012 election. It would be better for the GOP to have unified support behind one candidate.

Yes, let him participate in the primaries to uplevel national interest - but then he should support a better qualified candidate in the general election.

****cough, cough****** herman *****cough***** Cain ****cough cough*****

:D

Yeah I know I know I should make his picture my avatar, I talk about the guy enough right?

if i'm reading his son's interview correctly, he's running. young donald is giving the vibe that donald trump is running for president. "not on my watch" and "he will" instead of he would... something in the tense and inflection.
this could change the face of american politics. he could run against the billion dollar incumbant by himself, no one else could.

which interview do you mean? i haven't seen it yet.

i can't imagine the donald running. he'd have to answer for two corporate bankruptcies and would have to disclose his personal finances. But I suppose anything is possible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fkezCO5B9Vs]YouTube - Donald Jr. and Vanessa Trump Raise Autism Awareness and Talk Trump in 2012[/url]

A poll where you can't see who votes on these boards means nothing... I'd bet anything liberals vote "yes" just so they can bicth about people voting yes. Shit, we have SEEN them do it lol.

Not as if it has not happened the other way as well...
seminar poll answerers

Forum List

Back