If I have to Put up with a Bazillion Trump aka neuveua Palin Threads ....

Who do you trust more?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 38 67.9%
  • Barrack Obama

Votes: 18 32.1%

• Total voters
Whatever.... Trump is upsetting the lefties.....

Great post!!!! Because it is true.

thank you.. it's a great start... i think this is great... the birthing thing...

c'mon democrats... vote for someone with management experience to be president, some one successful that knows business and money, that sticks with his moral principles, that's not all floaty and confused like Dimbama.

Last edited:
Trump to Obama aide: I'm your 'worst nightmare' - The Oval: Tracking the Obama presidency

"I can tell you I'm their worst nightmare. I am not the person they want to run against. They know it, and I know it. I know it for a fact because I have a lot of people that frankly are contributors to him and they tell me, 'Donald, you are not the person they want to run against.'"

Trump continues to raise questions about whether Obama was born in Hawaii.

Last edited:
Actually, I think Trump would be a tough opponent. Not because I think he has anything of substance to offer, but because he will actually attack Obama and go after him on issues and statements he's made.

Course, this birther nonsense isnt helping him in my opinion.

Actually, this is Obama's Worst Nightmare:

boedicca-albums-boedicca-s-stuff-picture2896-unicorn-obama-michelle-dolp.jpg

It's Obama Pancake Art!

Feel free to browse my albums for a nice sampling of the genre.

Trump to Obama aide: I'm your 'worst nightmare' - The Oval: Tracking the Obama presidency

"I can tell you I'm their worst nightmare. I am not the person they want to run against. They know it, and I know it. I know it for a fact because I have a lot of people that frankly are contributors to him and they tell me, 'Donald, you are not the person they want to run against.'"

It's the hair. Anyone would have nightmares about that hair.

So, anyone wanna take any bets on how long Trump's gonna live?

The Donald wouldn't pull any punchs and would be one tough opponent for OL'BO and his possee. He would call him on everything he's done since getting elected and some stuff that McCain wouldn't touch no doubt.

I doubt he has any serious interest in running for POTUS though. it takes up to much time and doesn't pay enough.

I think it would be an interesting campaign though. Trump says what he thinks and he doesn't care if you like it or not. Nothing PC about him at all.

Yup. Sure would be interesting.

Last edited:
The Donald wouldn't pull any punchs and would be one tough opponent for OL'BO and his possee. He would call him on everything he's done since getting elected and some stuff that McCain wouldn't touch no doubt.

I doubt he has any serious interest in running for POTUS though.

I think it would be an interesting campaign though. Trump says what he thinks and he doesn't care if you like it or not. Nothing PC about him at all.

It take up to much time and doesn't pay enough.

Trump wants to run on HIS personal record?

Marla Maples will be a lot of fun

Donald Trump is a bankrupt egomaniac. He has no experience in government. If we've learned anything, experience counts.
He joins a long line of plutocrats who ran for office, like Ross Perot. The day they announced was their high point. It was all downhill from there.
We need a serious adult in the Oval Office, not the boyking Obamasalami and his crowd of sycophantic goons we have now.

Yeah.....he's really gonna allow his business-interests to go fallow, for four years.

Wankin.gif

vultures.jpg

"Go ahead, Donnie-Boy....play President, for four-years!!

We'll keep an eye on things, for you!!"

Did Obama piss in Trumps cereal or something? if Donald is serious about Presidential ambitions, he is making himself look crazy by pressing this birth certificate issue, press Obama on things he has failed at, not conspiracy theories.

What does that mean?

What does that mean?

I know you want it to be construed as a threat, but iirc,, longevity was one of the libtard fetishes in the last election.. wannit?

Trump's greatest asset is the fact that he's a complete idiot. Stupidity is the most powerful thing in the universe.

Forum List

Back