If I don't own a car or to old to drive should I be required to by car insurance

Absolutely.....

People are being dropped from their existing health insurance plans because they don't meet some of
Obama Care's requirements.
One guy 60 something years old was dropped because he didn't have maternity coverage.

My car insurance rates would drop if everyone was required to buy car insurance.

Hey Libs want fairness...

Why is it not fair then to force everyone to buy car insurance.
Then I would get a lower rate....

Isn't that fair?...

Okay, that is pretty stupid.

Notice the missing link.

No, not Rozman.

I mean, he made it up. Or, more likely, someone made it up for him.

Everybody has health.

Not everybody has a car or drives.

Fail

I was gonna point that out, that everyone has a body, but that's pretty complicated and hard for some to understand.

Besides, they're dead beat moochers and they already get their health care for free at the emergency room.

And, the rest of us are supposed to pay for it.

Indeed. Everyone doesn't want to join Luddly in sucking off the insurance industry is a 'moocher'.

If I don't own a car or to old to drive should I be required to by car insurance

So, if you get sick with no health insurance, do you plan on dying at home and not saddling us with the expense of your hospital bills?

why would you be saddled with my hospital bills. The hospital would eat it or send the bill to the county.

No, so following your logic, if you get sick and don't have health insurance, please just stay home and die.

gee what a nice asswipe you are.....what if he handles the bills himself?......does he still have to die?....

No.

But if he had the money to pay his own medical expenses, he is probably intelligent enough to understand the value of buying health insurance. You don't find many 1%ers who don't have it.

Try again.

i believe this whole topic is about BEING FORCED TO BUY INS even if you dont want it....if a person has enough to pay for whatever happens to himself.....why should they be forced to buy ins if they dont want it?......make them sign a fucking waiver saying they dont want it,BUT if something happens,they have to understand you cant run out and get Ins,YOU are responsible to pay.....that "cant be refused" thing does not apply to them....now you try again....

So, if you get sick with no health insurance, do you plan on dying at home and not saddling us with the expense of your hospital bills?

why would you be saddled with my hospital bills. The hospital would eat it or send the bill to the county.

The hospital would eat it? :lol:

It doesn't work that way, champ. You should re-think your plan.

Fair enough. If you don't own a human body, or you're too old to get sick,

you don't have to buy health insurance.

we are all alive so mandate life ins

It follows your "logic" better

Why do I have to pay school taxes, plus state taxes some of which goes to schools, plus federal taxes some of which goes to schools,

when I don't have any children in school?

demand an exemption. Like senate and house dems did from ocare

Forum List

Back