If his mouth is open....

Yeah he's desperately trying to deflect a thread that's over his head.
HA HA HA. There IS NO THREAD. I demolished it on the very first page of it >> "Politifact does not have a grain of credibility. They are a joke."

The fact that you 2 blockheads think there is something to talk about here, shows you both are in over your head.But if pretending makes you feel better, go for it.

Zackly. Goes right back to my point of egocentric self-delusion. Rump is and always has been all about Numero Uno, nothing else. That alone disqualifies him for the job.
Maybe it would > IF you had a shred of evidence that all this hyperbole had a grain of truth to it. :biggrin:

Another example of the self-delusion:

Again, tries to get mileage out of a myth, again called on it -- again, refuses to even consider being wrong, doubles down. Again makes claims of "hundreds of people called me" that cannot be substantiated, again won't budge, continues to feed his own fantasy of self-delusion, again goes to the emotive when the substantial doesn't fly ("a lot of people who love our country saw it") and again incapable of admitting that it doesn't fly.

"I have a very good memory Chuck" he says at the end.
Who was that other guy who had a good memory? Oh yeah -- Brian Williams. Except he fessed up.

I put out a challenge, for anyone to show any time, anywhere, inside or outside of politics, that Donald Rump has ever admitted he was wrong, owned up to a mistake, took any kind of responsibility for a fuckup, or apologized to anybody for anything, ever.

I still haven't got one. That's part and parcel of the same narcissistic self-delusion.

Last edited:
Another example of the self-delusion:

Again, tries to get mileage out of a myth, again called on it -- again, refuses to even consider being wrong, doubles down. Again makes claims of "hundreds of people called me" that cannot be substantiated, again won't budge, continues to feed his own fantasy of self-delusion, again goes to the emotive when the substantial doesn't fly ("a lot of people who love our country saw it") and again incapable of admitting that it doesn't fly.

"I have a very good memory Chuck" he says at the end.
Who was that other guy who had a good memory? Oh yeah -- Brian Williams. Except he fessed up.

I put out a challenge, for anyone to show any time, anywhere, inside or outside of politics, that Donald Rump has ever admitted he was wrong, owned up to a mistake, took any kind of responsibility for a fuckup, or apologized to anybody for anything, ever.

I still haven't got one. That's part and parcel of the same narcissistic self-delusion.

I've been putting out a challenge for anyone to show any time, anywhere, inside or outside of politics, that Donald Trump has ever lied, I still haven't got one.

Oh Boy! Mr Gotcha, Chuck Todd, playing gotcha with Donald Trump on liberal propaganda machine "Meet the Press" HA HA HA!

These silly little games are the kind of things Trump-bashers are reduced to, instead of talking about the key issues that NEED to be discussed (Mexican imperialism, ISIS nuclear threat, Islamization, gun-free zones, death penalty, etc)

The real point of this deflection psuedo-issue is that YES, there are a great many Muslims who cheered the 9-11 attacks, and whether they cheered it or not, the real point is that there are many Islamists and jihadists in America to whom 9-11 was a victory for them.

Looks like you must have missed my OP about all the jihadists in the Pentagon and FBI's Arabic translation unit, who not only cheered 9-11, they threw a party over (with US taxpayer's money), complete with ouderves, dates, beverages, and a big screen TV showing the event over and over. And that's just the tip of the iceberg. These US govt Arabic translators have been working for al Qaeda (now probably for ISIS) for years.You don't know ?They have been deliberately distorting chatter, and have been caught intentionally blocking intelligence from being translated, by labeling it as “not pertinent.” This was all documented by whistleblower Sibel Edmonds, in US congressional hearings in 2004 The translator also intentionally mistranslated documents and other information, she says. And she alleges the same linguist, Melek Can Dickerson, was granted security clearance by the FBI, despite ties to targets of FBI investigations.

It helps to know the full story before you post half-baked things in a computer forum. You probably never even heard of Sibel Edmonds. This is why I don't like talking to liberals. They don't know anything. You are at least 11 years behind. Get up to date starting with the 2005 book Infiltration, by Paul Sperry. And don't even think of trying to use the typical liberal invalidation card on this WND link. There has never been a more valid book written than Infiltration by Paul Sperry, or this WND article by HIM.

Not Only Did American Muslims Cheer 9-11, But They Did It In the FBI

FrontPage Magazine - Celebrating 9/11 at the FBI

Arab translators cheered Sept. 11

Sibel Edmonds - SourceWatch
22659/Arab translators cheered Sept. 11

FBI Arab translators cheered Sept. 11

Last edited:
I've been putting out a challenge for anyone to show any time, anywhere, inside or outside of politics, that Donald Trump has ever lied, I still haven't got one.

Oh Boy! Mr Gotcha, Chuck Todd, playing gotcha with Donald Trump on liberal propaganda machine "Meet the Press" HA HA HA!

I love the way this guy ^^ tries to make a point, and then in the next sentence immediately cuts its legs off. :lol:
Yes, that imaginary TV broadcast is just one of them. Thanks for making reply unnecessary.

"Mexican imperialism"? :rofl:
Yeah those damn Aztecs ---- now I'm hungry for a burrito.

David Brooks puts it well:

>> Donald Trump is epically unprepared to be president. He has no realistic policies, no advisers, no capacity to learn. His vast narcissism makes him a closed fortress. He doesn’t know what he doesn’t know and he’s uninterested in finding out. He insults the office Abraham Lincoln once occupied by running for it with less preparation than most of us would undertake to buy a sofa.

Trump is perhaps the most dishonest person to run for high office in our lifetimes. All politicians stretch the truth, but Trump has a steady obliviousness to accuracy. This week, the Politico reporters Daniel Lippman, Darren Samuelsohn and Isaac Arnsdorf fact-checked 4.6 hours of Trump speeches and press conferences. They found more than five dozen untrue statements, or one every five minutes.

“His remarks represent an extraordinary mix of inaccurate claims about domestic and foreign policy and personal and professional boasts that rarely measure up when checked against primary sources,” they wrote.

He is a childish man running for a job that requires maturity. He is an insecure boasting little boy whose desires were somehow arrested at age 12. He surrounds himself with sycophants. “You can always tell when the king is here,” Trump’s butler told Jason Horowitz in a recent Times profile. He brags incessantly about his alleged prowess, like how far he can hit a golf ball. “Do I hit it long? Is Trump strong?” he asks.

In some rare cases, political victors do not deserve our respect. George Wallace won elections, but to endorse those outcomes would be a moral failure.

And so it is with Trump. <<​

>> Donald Trump is epically unprepared to be president. He has no realistic policies, no advisers, no capacity to learn. His vast narcissism makes him a closed fortress. He doesn’t know what he doesn’t know and he’s uninterested in finding out. He insults the office Abraham Lincoln once occupied by running for it with less preparation than most of us would undertake to buy a sofa.

Trump is perhaps the most dishonest person to run for high office in our lifetimes. All politicians stretch the truth, but Trump has a steady obliviousness to accuracy. This week, the Politico reporters Daniel Lippman, Darren Samuelsohn and Isaac Arnsdorf fact-checked 4.6 hours of Trump speeches and press conferences. They found more than five dozen untrue statements, or one every five minutes.

“His remarks represent an extraordinary mix of inaccurate claims about domestic and foreign policy and personal and professional boasts that rarely measure up when checked against primary sources,” they wrote.

He is a childish man running for a job that requires maturity. He is an insecure boasting little boy whose desires were somehow arrested at age 12. He surrounds himself with sycophants. “You can always tell when the king is here,” Trump’s butler told Jason Horowitz in a recent Times profile. He brags incessantly about his alleged prowess, like how far he can hit a golf ball. “Do I hit it long? Is Trump strong?” he asks.

In some rare cases, political victors do not deserve our respect. George Wallace won elections, but to endorse those outcomes would be a moral failure.

David Brooks is one of the biggest idiots on TV. The mere mention of his name cancels any thought I might have had in reading your post. As for the factcheckers, I haven't reviewed Politico just yet, I'll get to that. If they're anything as bad as the laughingstock Politifact (source of this thread's OP), their "reviews" will be just as meaningless.

Politifact Is a Joke

Last edited:
I love the way this guy ^^ tries to make a point, and then in the next sentence immediately cuts its legs off. :lol:
Yes, that imaginary TV broadcast is just one of them. Thanks for making reply unnecessary.

What imaginary TV broadcast ? Who cares ? My Post # 64 made sawdust out of your Post # 63, and everyone in this forum knows it. Pretend it didn't, if it makes you feel better. :rolleyes-41:

And obviously, you are clueless about Mexican (et al other countries') imperialism upon the USA. Of course. Your liberal OMISSION MEDIA never mentions that US $$$ are Mexico's # 1 source of income. They never say a word about the $23 Billion/year that Mexico routinely pillages out of our economy (and reinserts it into theirs), by way of remittances$$$$ + the tens of billions more they steal from our tax treasuries via the anchor baby racket. Your worthless media never tells you

Remittance Flows Worldwide in 2012

All one has to do to see how DAMAGING illegal immigrants (and legal ones too) are to the US economy, is look at the remittances$$$ issue. Remittances are the new method replacing military invasion. In the past, when imperialist nations (and forces like the Vikings, even before there were nations) seeked to invade another country and steal its wealth, they did it with military troops. Swords, guns, bombs, all that kind of thing.

That's past history. Other than ISIS, no imperialists today do that anymore. The 21st century style of imperialism is done by way of migrants who (replacing military troops), invade the victim country, steal its jobs, and remove its wealth by electronically wiring the job earnings$$$ back to their home country. When their folks there, spend that money in their countries' stores, the cycle is complete. The money (remittances) has been extracted out of the US economy, and re-inserted into the economies of the imperialist countries. This is modern day imperialism, and the USA is the # 1 victim in the world of it (at last count >> $123 Billion/year)

Remittance Flows Worldwide in 2012 | Pew Research Center

This international burglary is Mexico's # 1 source of income (combined with what they steal from us in welfare via the anchor baby racket). All with Obama and Hillary Clinton's blessings. So much for our military forces protecting us from foreign invasion.

Last edited:
Here's a little more on Mexican imperialism >>

upload_2016-3-19_14-50-37.png

David Brooks is one of the biggest idiots on TV. The mere mention of his name cancels any thought I might have had in reading your post. As for the factcheckers, I haven't reviewed Politico just yet, I'll get to that. If they're anything as bad as the laughingstock Politifact (source of this thread's OP), their "reviews" will be just as meaningless.

Politifact Is a Joke

David Brooks is one of the biggest idiots on TV.

yyyyeah um, the New York Times is what we call a "newspaper".

Actually, Poisoning the Well is the punch line.

What imaginary TV broadcast ? Who cares ? My Post # 64 made sawdust out of your Post # 63, and everyone in this forum knows it. Pretend it didn't, if it makes you feel better. :rolleyes-41:

And obviously, you are clueless about Mexican (et al other countries') imperialism upon the USA. Of course. Your liberal OMISSION MEDIA never mentions that US $$$ are Mexico's # 1 source of income. They never say a word about the $23 Billion/year that Mexico routinely pillages out of our economy (and reinserts it into theirs), by way of remittances$$$$ + the tens of billions more they steal from our tax treasuries via the anchor baby racket. Your worthless media never tells you

Remittance Flows Worldwide in 2012

All one has to do to see how DAMAGING illegal immigrants (and legal ones too) are to the US economy, is look at the remittances$$$ issue. Remittances are the new method replacing military invasion. In the past, when imperialist nations (and forces like the Vikings, even before there were nations) seeked to invade another country and steal its wealth, they did it with military troops. Swords, guns, bombs, all that kind of thing.

That's past history. Other than ISIS, no imperialists today do that anymore. The 21st century style of imperialism is done by way of migrants who (replacing military troops), invade the victim country, steal its jobs, and remove its wealth by electronically wiring the job earnings$$$ back to their home country. When their folks there, spend that money in their countries' stores, the cycle is complete. The money (remittances) has been extracted out of the US economy, and re-inserted into the economies of the imperialist countries. This is modern day imperialism, and the USA is the # 1 victim in the world of it (at last count >> $123 Billion/year)

Remittance Flows Worldwide in 2012 | Pew Research Center

This international burglary is Mexico's # 1 source of income (combined with what they steal from us in welfare via the anchor baby racket). All with Obama and Hillary Clinton's blessings. So much for our military forces protecting us from foreign invasion.

I've got new neighbors. Did I mention?

They're Mexicans. Came to my door gifting homemeade tamales, just a couple of hours ago.
All because you brought up Aztecs and their imperialism.

Thanks for that.

yyyyeah um, the New York Times is what we call a "newspaper".

Actually, Poisoning the Well is the punch line.
Half of what yousay might as well be Chinese. The other half is the New York Times is the same joke now, as it was when the National Enquirer kicked its ass 37 years ago, in the "oil shortage is a hoax" story.

As for that "um" stuff, that's a speech defect. Work on that, would you ?

They're Mexicans. Came to my door gifting homemeade tamales, just a couple of hours ago.

Thanks for that.

Actually, they bought those in a Mexican restaurant (with your tax money) And I never mentioned Aztecs, YOU did.
As for the political/economic lesson, YOU'RE WELCOME.

Thanks for that.

Actually, they bought those in a Mexican restaurant (with your tax money) And I never mentioned Aztecs, YOU did.
As for the political/economic lesson, YOU'RE WELCOME.

Actually the wife had just made them at home --- and I was just coming FROM the local Mexican restaurant, so you're full of burrito.

You didn't specify "Aztec", you just said "Mexican imperialism". Did you mean some older one? I believe Aztec is the most recent.

Unless you mean cuisine-imperialism, in that you can find more Mexican restaurants that you used to. And that 's a good thing. I also like Thai-imperialism, Indian-imperialism, Japanese-imperialism and of course Italian-imperialism.

Actually the wife had just made them at home --- and I was just coming FROM the local Mexican restaurant, so you're full of burrito.

You didn't specify "Aztec", you just said "Mexican imperialism". Did you mean some older one? I believe Aztec is the most recent.

Unless you mean cuisine-imperialism, in that you can find more Mexican restaurants that you used to. And that 's a good thing. I also like Thai-imperialism, Indian-imperialism, Japanese-imperialism and of course Italian-imperialism.
What the hell are you talking about ? This is why I hate talking to liberals . They don't know anything. I feel like I'm talking to someone who just arrived here from another planet and has no knowledge of life on earth,.

EARTH TO POGO: I'm talking about Mexican imperialism in 2016 (AKA NOW) Got it ? Do you know what the word imperialism refers to ? It s one one country's people enter another country, to steal its resources/wealth, and take them back to their home country. Like a burglar who enters your home, takes your stuff, and brings it to HIS house. Got it ?

So that's what Mexico does (and has BEEN DOING for 70 years), with one exception being 1954 - 1961 when Operation Wetback stopped Mexican pillaging and deported millions of Mexican invaders. So now they are at about $23 Billion/year in the remittances$$, and about another $20 Billion in welfare (us paying their poverty bill)

You are very lucky that you have me here to educate you on all this. I may discontinue my internet service soon, so you won't have this free education for long. Treasure it while you have it. $43 Billion/year. the Vikings would be envious. Even the Nazis never grabbed that much loot, But the Indians are the # 1 imperialists today at $69.3 Billion in remittances incoming. The USA is the # 1 imperialism victim today at $123 Billion outgoing (ripped out of our economy)

EARTH TO POGO: I'm talking about Mexican imperialism in 2016 (AKA NOW) Got it ? Do you know what the word imperialism refers to ? It s one one country's people enter another country, to steal its resources/wealth, and take them back to their home country. Like a burglar who enters your home, takes your stuff, and brings it to HIS house. Got it ?

Nnnnnno Sparkles, that's not what imperialism means.

noun
the policy of extending the rule or authority of an empire or nation over foreign countries, or of acquiring and holding colonies and dependencies.
advocacy of imperial or sovereign interests over the interests of the dependent states.
imperial government; rule by an emperor or empress.
an imperial system of government.
Imperial is the adjective for something connected to an empire.

The last time Mexico had an empire ---- it was run by the Aztecs.

You're completely off the topic here. Not to mention your rocker.

Nnnnnno Sparkles, that's not what imperialism means.
noun
the policy of extending the rule or authority of an empire or nation over foreign countries, or of acquiring and holding colonies and dependencies.
advocacy of imperial or sovereign interests over the interests of the dependent states.
imperial government; rule by an emperor or empress.
an imperial system of government.
Imperial is the adjective for something connected to an empire.

The last time Mexico had an empire ---- it was run by the Aztecs.

You're completely off the topic here. Not to mention your rocker.

You don't get it , and neither does your source whatever they are. In the first half of the 20th century, and for centuries before that the definition you present was in effect. Sure, Nazi Germany and Japan were imperialists, in the OLD sense of the word. In the 21st century empires exist without taking over the countries physically. There is no need. They can be (and are) taken over economically by way of remittances$$$ and parasiting on the prey countries' tax treasuries.

You haven't caught up to 2016, and you're completely hoodwinked by Mexico's ripoff racket. US dollars are their # 1 source of income, and you sit there saying "The last time Mexico had an empire ---- it was run by the Aztecs." Come on, wake up man. I'm about ready to sell you a bridge in Brooklyn. Sheeeesh!!

And the hits just keep on comin'....

Rump, doing his customary meltdown when anyone dares to not genuflect to His Narcissism -- especially a woman:

>> “She’s got about as much Indian blood as I have. Her whole life was based on a fraud. She got into Harvard and all that because she said she was a minority.’’ << (referring to Elizabeth Warren) --- interview, March 19

Vs. the reality:

Harvard: >> The Herald has twice quoted Charles Fried, the head of the Harvard appointing committee that recommended Warren for her position in 1995, saying that the Democratic candidate’s heritage didn’t come up during the course of her hiring. “It simply played no role in the appointments process,” he said. “It was not mentioned and I didn’t mention it to the faculty.”

The Herald later quoted Fried, a former U.S. Solicitor General under President Ronald Reagan, saying, “I can state categorically that the subject of her Native American ancestry never once was mentioned.”

"All That": The Globe obtained a portion of Warren’s application to Rutgers, which asks if prospective students want to apply for admission under the school’s Program for Minority Group Students. Warren answered “no.”​

For her employment documents at the University of Texas, Warren indicated that she was “white.” << (collected here --- four years ago)​

In the same interview above, Rump is quoted:

"My wine is through the roof".

They seem to have spelled whine wrong.

And the hits just keep on comin'....

Rump, doing his customary meltdown when anyone dares to not genuflect to His Narcissism -- especially a woman:

>> “She’s got about as much Indian blood as I have. Her whole life was based on a fraud. She got into Harvard and all that because she said she was a minority.’’ << (referring to Elizabeth Warren) --- interview, March 19

Vs. the reality:

Harvard: >> The Herald has twice quoted Charles Fried, the head of the Harvard appointing committee that recommended Warren for her position in 1995, saying that the Democratic candidate’s heritage didn’t come up during the course of her hiring. “It simply played no role in the appointments process,” he said. “It was not mentioned and I didn’t mention it to the faculty.”

The Herald later quoted Fried, a former U.S. Solicitor General under President Ronald Reagan, saying, “I can state categorically that the subject of her Native American ancestry never once was mentioned.”

"All That": The Globe obtained a portion of Warren’s application to Rutgers, which asks if prospective students want to apply for admission under the school’s Program for Minority Group Students. Warren answered “no.”​

For her employment documents at the University of Texas, Warren indicated that she was “white.” << (collected here --- four years ago)​

In the same interview above, Rump is quoted:

"My wine is through the roof".

They seem to have spelled whine wrong.
Inconsequential post. I retire now from being your Mexico tutor. I need higher pay. :biggrin:

Forum List

Back