If his mouth is open....

Over and over again, I keep hearing folks talk about what they like about Trump. Invariably, it has something to do with ending the corruption in Washington, or because isn't beholden to the monied interests that control the political process. Truly, I would love to have a candidate who wants to effect an end, or at least greatly reduce the prevalence of those those things, and frankly, I would stomach putting up with a degree of ills to obtain those things. But he's why I just cannot and won't support Donald Trump.

If the man's mouth is open, he's either eating, snoring or lying!

Look at those figures! Only 8% of everything Trump has said publicly since he began to run for President is true or mostly true! That means 92% of what he says is mostly false, false, or worse than false! 92%!!! What's "worse than false" (pants on fire) in the context of political discourse? Fictional. Made up, so much so that were it presented as the dialogue of a television show or movie, the producers would have to put in a disclaimer saying the events, statements and situations depicted are not meant to refer to any actual events or persons.

My ~90 year old mother suffers from dementia. When she says something, its as likely as not to be accurate. Even so, that means even her age addled and diseased brain can muster the truth out of her mouth 50% of the time.

Think of every single person whom you know and would not trust any farther than you can throw them. Do any of them lie that much? Do any of them misrepresent the truth less than that? If you answer "no" and "yes," respectively, to those two questions, then please tell me why the hell you don't trust them but you have even the most miniscule measure of trust/belief in what Donald Trump says?

What has Donald Trump said that's true? "My name is Donald Trump and I'm running for President." That's about it.

And nothing hilary says is true......let me guess...you are going to vote for hilary...?

The people complaining about Trump are the same people who will line up to vote for hilary...........

Over and over again, I keep hearing folks talk about what they like about Trump. Invariably, it has something to do with ending the corruption in Washington, or because isn't beholden to the monied interests that control the political process. Truly, I would love to have a candidate who wants to effect an end, or at least greatly reduce the prevalence of those those things, and frankly, I would stomach putting up with a degree of ills to obtain those things. But he's why I just cannot and won't support Donald Trump.

Look at those figures! Only 8% of everything Trump has said publicly since he began to run for President is true or mostly true! That means 92% of what he says is mostly false, false, or worse than false! 92%!!! What's "worse than false" (pants on fire) in the context of political discourse? Fictional. Made up, so much so that were it presented as the dialogue of a television show or movie, the producers would have to put in a disclaimer saying the events, statements and situations depicted are not meant to refer to any actual events or persons.

My ~90 year old mother suffers from dementia. When she says something, its as likely as not to be accurate. Even so, that means even her age addled and diseased brain can muster the truth out of her mouth 50% of the time.

Think of every single person whom you know and would not trust any farther than you can throw them. Do any of them lie that much? Do any of them misrepresent the truth less than that? If you answer "no" and "yes," respectively, to those two questions, then please tell me why the hell you don't trust them but you have even the most miniscule measure of trust/belief in what Donald Trump says?

What has Donald Trump said that's true? "My name is Donald Trump and I'm running for President." That's about it.

And nothing hilary says is true......let me guess...you are going to vote for hilary...?

And here it is yet again. So regular you can set your watch by it. Start a thread about Rump, immediately the Rumpbots want to change the subject to "Hillary". If I had a penny for every time that happened on this board, I could buy both of them.

I can sort of understand why they'd want to get the spotlight off Rump. I would too if I were behind him. The thing is --- don't get behind him and you don't need to do that.

And here it is yet again. So regular you can set your watch by it. Start a thread about Rump, immediately the Rumpbots want to change the subject to "Hillary". If I had a penny for every time that happened on this board, I could buy both of them.

I can sort of understand why they'd want to get the spotlight off Rump. I would too if I were behind him. The thing is --- don't get behind him and you don't need to do that.

Red:
??? Hugh? You lost me...the last post I see before yours is the one I posted from John Kasich's PAC.

Because it is true.....complain all you want about the foibles of Trump...hilary is a felon, and she helped her husband get away with rape and sexual assault.....and that is before you get to her incompetence at foreign policy and her stupid ideas about running a country....

Red:
??? Hugh? You lost me...the last post I see before yours is the one I posted from John Kasich's PAC.

Maybe you have the poster (2AGuy) on Ignore. He just came in apparently for the first time, quotes your OP and immediately changes the subject to Hillary. Matter of fact he just doubled down on it 15 minutes ago.

It's a pattern I'm noticing over and over and over lately --- soon as the topic is Rump, they want to shift to Hillary. Even in threads that are pro-Rump this goes on.

I just find that very revealing.

Red:

Maybe you have the poster (2AGuy) on Ignore. He just came in apparently for the first time, quotes your OP and immediately changes the subject to Hillary. Matter of fact he just doubled down on it 15 minutes ago.

It's a pattern I'm noticing over and over and over lately --- soon as the topic is Rump, they want to shift to Hillary. Even in threads that are pro-Rump this goes on.

I just find that very revealing.

Oh, yes. He is on my ignore list. Now I understand what you were talking about. TY for explaining.

Forum List

Back