If Hillary runs she may win 45 states

Brent Budowsky: Clinton can win 45 states | TheHill

While the GOP looks downward and backward in its negative politics of derision, aiming its appeal to an extremist faction, Clinton reaches outward and forward in her positive politics of opportunity, aiming her appeal to the nation at large. If she runs in 2016, she could well carry 45 states and sweep into office many Democrats running for the House, Senate and governorships.

I see a few extra sleeping pills for you RWers tonight....:badgrin:
I don't know if it will be 45 states, but I think she will probably win. Of course, we haven't see her opponent. If her opponent mirrors what we saw in the last Republican primary she won't have a problem winning.

While the GOP looks downward and backward in its negative politics of derision, aiming its appeal to an extremist faction, Clinton reaches outward and forward in her positive politics of opportunity, aiming her appeal to the nation at large. If she runs in 2016, she could well carry 45 states and sweep into office many Democrats running for the House, Senate and governorships.

I'll sleep well tonight, knowing that if Hillary (The Murderer) Clinton is elected, she'll be dribbling saliva down her chin in no time at all. I want to see the Bitch's medical records stating that she is of sound mind after falling and destroying that coffee table with her pointed head.

You Nazis might want a dribbling idiot like her as YOUR president. Me? Not so much.

This really sucks.

Cripes lets roll with Vlad. Why not. Sheesh can you believe the options we are left with?

Second up I could handle Merkel. Ok. with great reserves. But still she's better than that whoremeister in France, Hollande.

These people are running our world. I'm getting ticked off. :eusa_angel: They're freaking morons.

Really? And what brilliant insight brings u to THAT conclusion?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Well for starters, she couldn't even knock off a no named Jr. Senator with zero executive experience in the 2008 primaries. Second, like Obama, she has absolutely zero accomplishments that has been beneficial to the nation as Secretary of State and her tenior as former Senator.

Kennedy had it out for them. Still can't figure it out why.

Kennedy trumped Clintons. Son of a bitch actually placed Obama ahead of Hilary. Why is this so horrible? Because Obama was praised by Ayers.

Why is this important?

Because Ayers actually dedicated his book to Sirhan Sirhan.

Why is this important?

Sirhan Sirhan killed Bobby Kennedy. I saw him do it. Live on tv.

I don't think you play cards.

Kennedy for some reason and one day I'd like to know the why of it chose Obama and knocked off Hilary.

My mom and dad were in the Ambassador Hotel inside the ballroom waiting to celebrate with Bobby, and they witnessed everything live.

It helps that the Repubs AGAIN have no serious candidates.

"you could modify his rant slightly and make the claim [but not the argument that] Hillary could lose 45 states or even 57 if she were to run."

If the GOP does not pass immigration legislation acceptable to the center and if HRC is the candidate, our GOP will lose, huge.

I don't see immigration legislation being passed at all anything out of the House will have strong border security as part of it which Reid would likely kill in the Senate anything from the Democrats is likely to have some form of amnesty in it which Republicans wont go for. This is one issue both parties love to talk about but they will never address it in a serious way.

Hillary can't run, she has brain damage from sniper fire in Bosnia.

Last edited:
OK, let's start her campaign right now, list her qualification and or accomplishments she achieved on her own.

Umm.....well.....let's see.....she got 4 men killed......Umm....Vince Foster.......Umm.....ummmmm......beats me.....ooooohhhh, wait, I know.....Tyson foods!! No wait....insider trading......oh...wait.....nope, got nuttin....

Last edited:
Well for starters, she couldn't even knock off a no named Jr. Senator with zero executive experience in the 2008 primaries. Second, like Obama, she has absolutely zero accomplishments that has been beneficial to the nation as Secretary of State and her tenior as former Senator.

Kennedy had it out for them. Still can't figure it out why.

Kennedy trumped Clintons. Son of a bitch actually placed Obama ahead of Hilary. Why is this so horrible? Because Obama was praised by Ayers.

Why is this important?

Because Ayers actually dedicated his book to Sirhan Sirhan.

Why is this important?

Sirhan Sirhan killed Bobby Kennedy. I saw him do it. Live on tv.

I don't think you play cards.

Kennedy for some reason and one day I'd like to know the why of it chose Obama and knocked off Hilary.

My mom and dad were in the Ambassador Hotel inside the ballroom waiting to celebrate with Bobby, and they witnessed everything live.

Oh my. I was up with my mother. We were watching. Frozen in time. I can't imagine your parents being right there.

These are what we called the old days. Live feed. We fell to our knees.

Biden could do incalculable damage to Hillary. He was VP when she was SOS. He knows things that have never been made public.
Presidential candidates normally select running mates based on what they can bring for the ticket. I don't see Biden bringing that much. He's five years older than Clinton which makes the ticket look like a pick by the over the hill gang. Presidential tickets are constructed to appeal to voters of all ages. One senior citizen on the Democrat ticket is enough.

I like Biden but I just don't think he will be much of an asset on the ticket.

Last edited:

Doubtful she gets anywhere near that many states.

1 HI
2 WA
3 OR
4 CA
5 NV
6 NM
7 CO
8 MN
9 WI
10 IA
11 IL
12 OH
13 MI
14 PA
15 NY
16 NJ
17 NH
18 MA
19 CT
20 RI
21 ME
22 VT
23 DE
24 FL
25 VA

From the last election. What other 20 states?

OK, let's start her campaign right now, list her qualification and or accomplishments she achieved on her own.

Umm.....well.....let's see.....she got 4 men killed......Umm....Vince Foster.......Umm.....ummmmm......beats me.....ooooohhhh, wait, I know.....Tyson foods!! No wait....insider trading......oh...wait.....nope, got nuttin....

But you are fighting your own on the inside. Who are you going to run against her?

Now I used to do this shit for a living in my old rock and roll days but I would take on Rand Paul but with no hold bars and everyone would have to stay out of my way.

I would walk out my government. Here's promo at its finest. I would allow the populace to vote on my team.

Vote on my government. Lay it all out. A whole team. Left and right and good people from both sides.

All qualified and all dedicated to serving the people. Each person bringing their unique talent to the jobs they would be tasked with.

This is a winner.

She was married to Bill Clinton.
She sponsored a failed attempt at healthcare reform that violated federal laws.
She carpetbagged to NY and got elected Senator where she successfully introduced and passed legislation to...um..I'll get back to you there.
She ran for president in 2008 and everyone agreed she would be the nominee. UNtil she got beaten by a junior senator with nothing but dark skin.
She becamse Secretary of State and got shot at in Belgium. OR was it Belgrade? She negotiated an end to...um..I'll get back to you there. She successfully opposed putting Boko Haram on a terrorist org list. There, that's an achievment!
She covered up for the administration on Benghazi and saved the US money on security for the only remaining embassy in the city.
She has great name recognition. She can raise money like no one's business.

"you could modify his rant slightly and make the claim [but not the argument that] Hillary could lose 45 states or even 57 if she were to run."

If the GOP does not pass immigration legislation acceptable to the center and if HRC is the candidate, our GOP will lose, huge.

I don't see immigration legislation being passed at all anything out of the House will have strong border security as part of it which Reid would likely kill in the Senate anything from the Democrats is likely to have some form of amnesty in it which Republicans wont go for. This is one issue both parties love to talk about but they will never address it in a serious way.

The GOP can force the Dems hand with a tri-part (security, business reform, immigration reform) bill.

Such a bill is reasonable and the GOP could hold the Senate's feet to the fire.

Enough Dem senators would bolt to the join the GOP for a 60 vote cloture.

Forum List

Back