Nebraska Senate Primary Results

DriftingSand

Cast Iron Member
Feb 16, 2014
State of Disgust!
Cool. Everyone said that the Tea Party was all but dead but Republican, Ben Sasse, just won the Republican primary in Nebraska. Great News!!!! Sorry Dems and RINOS.

Nebraska Primary Election Results 2014: Live Senate Map by County , Midterm Races - POLITICO

Tea party-backed Ben Sasse wins Nebraska primary for U.S. Senate

Republican Ben Sasse comfortably won his party's nomination for U.S. Senate in Nebraska Tuesday, handing the national tea party groups that backed him a much-needed victory headed into the heart of a congressional primary season offering few opportunities for success.

Don't give up my Tea Party friends. Don't let the left and wanna-be-left discourage you. Let's continue fighting for small government; a high code of ethics; a sovereign nation; closed borders; a free market economy; and personal liberty.

Cool. Everyone said that the Tea Party was all but dead but Republican, Ben Sasse, just won the Republican primary in Nebraska. Great News!!!! Sorry Dems and RINOS.

Nebraska Primary Election Results 2014: Live Senate Map by County , Midterm Races - POLITICO

Republican Ben Sasse comfortably won his party's nomination for U.S. Senate in Nebraska Tuesday, handing the national tea party groups that backed him a much-needed victory headed into the heart of a congressional primary season offering few opportunities for success.

Don't give up my Tea Party friends. Don't let the left and wanna-be-left discourage you. Let's continue fighting for small government; a high code of ethics; a sovereign nation; closed borders; a free market economy; and personal liberty.

Let's get one thing straight here. The TEA party is far from dead in the Midwest (where level-headed folks live). The democrats are going to receive an ass-whooping of Biblical proportions this November. Mister and Mrs America are now awake.

I have ordered a case of popcorn and beer. I will be sitting by the big screen, direct TV roaring away when it happens. I will then go to my front porch and fire 21 rounds from my shotgun. The end of this terrible nightmare for this country will be at hand!!!!!!! :D

Yes, please fight for those things, especially the way the Teabaggers do it. It's very helpful, to the Dems.

The Tea Party conservatives are going to win some. We're going to lose some. That's politics. But people saying the Tea Party is dead are simply guilty of wishful thinking.

Let's get one thing straight here. The TEA party is far from dead in the Midwest (where level-headed folks live). The democrats are going to receive an ass-whooping of Biblical proportions this November. Mister and Mrs America are now awake.

I have ordered a case of popcorn and beer. I will be sitting by the big screen, direct TV roaring away when it happens. I will then go to my front porch and fire 21 rounds from my shotgun. The end of this terrible nightmare for this country will be at hand!!!!!!! :D

Yes sir! Nothing's in the bag quite yet and I do believe we still have a fight on our hands but the fact that both the Dems and the RINOs have been taking turns throwing darts at the Constitutionalists but have failed to kill them outright is a very good sign. I don't know if we will ever be able to totally salvage the Republican party but as long as we can keep a handful of strong-willed, honest, Constitutional-minded Senators and Representatives in office we can at least keep the GOP in check.

We can all agree that it's too late for the Dems. That's a lost cause.

Tea party candidates are no different than those of any other group it's just a matter of not nominating the ones who don't put their foot in their mouth all the time.

I agree that a few have entered the public square who were lacking. We simply need intelligent, professional, well-spoken individuals who are passionate about upholding the Constitution and who love the history and potential of the America that was once a beacon of greatness. I do believe we can see the smoldering embers of the USA reignite into a roaring blaze.

Yes, please fight for those things, especially the way the Teabaggers do it. It's very helpful, to the Dems.

so how do you like teabagging? I figured it would you cup of tea....hahaha

Last edited by a moderator:

so how do you like teabagging? I figured it would you cup of tea....hahaha
As long as the wife sucks the stick, I care little which ball is in which pocket.

Last edited:

Yes sir! Nothing's in the bag quite yet and I do believe we still have a fight on our hands but the fact that both the Dems and the RINOs have been taking turns throwing darts at the Constitutionalists but have failed to kill them outright is a very good sign. I don't know if we will ever be able to totally salvage the Republican party but as long as we can keep a handful of strong-willed, honest, Constitutional-minded Senators and Representatives in office we can at least keep the GOP in check.

We can all agree that it's too late for the Dems. That's a lost cause.

It was too late for the Democrats (Nazis) the day OBarrycare came into existence. God, I'm gonna LOVE watching these Brownshirts get their collective asses kicked like the punks they are.... :eusa_clap:

The Dems fear more of this in other states. The DOJ monitored the Nebraska elections hoping to find instances of civil rights violations. They don't have time to investigate serious scandals going on, but they have time to look for scandals. And I predict lawsuits when things don't go their way. Looks like this sleazy lawyer is at the ready to start going after people. I don't expect anything fair or legal from this bunch. They seem to think that all government agencies are there to use against their opponents. Monitoring elections is a good thing and normal. Giving more power to an activist lawyer to file suits is not good. Where were these monitors when Obama got 100% or more of the votes in places? A lot of precincts showed that there were far more votes than legally registered voters. But, they didn't give that a second thought.

“
DOJ’s Civil Rights Division is currently trying, through a little-noticed provision, to gain considerably more power to litigate voting rights lawsuits. As The Daily Caller reported in December, President Obama’s nominee to head the DOJ civil rights division, Debo Adegbile, previously represented cop killer Mumia Abu-Jamal during his time at the NAACP Legal Defense Fund. Adegbile’s confirmation was blocked by Republican and Democratic senators.

Read more: Justice Dept. To Monitor Nebraska Elections For Civil Rights Violations | The Daily Caller

The Dems fear more of this in other states. The DOJ monitored the Nebraska elections hoping to find instances of civil rights violations. They don't have time to investigate serious scandals going on, but they have time to look for scandals. And I predict lawsuits when things don't go their way. Looks like this sleazy lawyer is at the ready to start going after people. I don't expect anything fair or legal from this bunch. They seem to think that all government agencies are there to use against their opponents. Monitoring elections is a good thing and normal. Giving more power to an activist lawyer to file suits is not good. Where were these monitors when Obama got 100% or more of the votes in places? A lot of precincts showed that there were far more votes than legally registered voters. But, they didn't give that a second thought.

“
DOJ’s Civil Rights Division is currently trying, through a little-noticed provision, to gain considerably more power to litigate voting rights lawsuits. As The Daily Caller reported in December, President Obama’s nominee to head the DOJ civil rights division, Debo Adegbile, previously represented cop killer Mumia Abu-Jamal during his time at the NAACP Legal Defense Fund. Adegbile’s confirmation was blocked by Republican and Democratic senators.
Read more: Justice Dept. To Monitor Nebraska Elections For Civil Rights Violations | The Daily Caller

Not at all surprised. Obama's cronies used the IRS for their own benefit and sent the dogs to harass conservative groups. But if the DOJ is all about fair elections then they'll have no problem with states that pass voter ID laws. Interestingly, the Dems claim that voter IDs aren't necessary because no fraud exists at the polls but if that's the case then why is Obama and friends sending the Department Of Justice to Nebraska to monitor the elections? Seems sort of contradictory to me.

At what point can everyone agree that Holder's Justice Dept is simply the Gestapo of the administration, covering up scandals and crippling opposition?

At what point can everyone agree that Holder's Justice Dept is simply the Gestapo of the administration, covering up scandals and crippling opposition?

Agreed. Holder and his "justice" department is nothing more than the enforcement department for Der Fuehrer. They pick and choose which laws they wish to enforce. Look at Colorado and Washington.

The blacks in Omaha mostly live in the north Omaha ghetto and they have 1 political voice that will yell RACIST at the drop of a hat, so it's not surprising Holder would send DoJ goons to make sure Democraps get extra votes from north Omaha (blacks) and south Omaha (illegals).

Stupid is as stupid libtards do. Tea Party a hell of a lot better than commie libtards.

One Tea Party guy. How's that compare to 2010?

Hmmm...

Forum List

Back